Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

What beautiful stories, Fireshadow and Regholdain. Perhaps I should try letting all of my spirits know that I love them, and I want to provide a home where they are appreciated and safe and accepted for who they are, and oh yeah, I love them. So much.

Also thinking about doing the shufflemancy game with my Shadhavar, since I'm pretty sure he's already used songs on the radio to communicate with me. :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve heard of folks who create a 78-song playlist, one for each Tarot card, and put that on shuffle to get a reading.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I’ve heard of folks who create a 78-song playlist, one for each Tarot card, and put that on shuffle to get a reading.
Hm, that's not a bad idea...

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:I played the pick-the-song-game lately, where I was asking them to play a random song from all songs on my laptop that told me more about them;
- describe your personality
- describe the relationship between you and me
- describe your relationship with our current family.

So by playing this song, I was moved to tears. Because even if they chose beautiful songs to describe our relationship, the songs picked to describe the relationship with our current spirit-family, was so emotional!
I honestly felt like the family they are in now, brought them much joy. Even providing safety.
Cause from what I got, some of them experienced hard lives, and it feels like they have come to me now... to find their happily ever after.

If people talk about their spirits on here, it's mostly describing the relationship between keeper & spirit, but I found out that there really is a relationship between spirit & spirit as well. They play together, joke around, make fun, and really care for one another as well. So even when I said: When I would die someday, we are going to figure out if you come with me to the next life, ' now I also went like:' Guys, my last wish in this life would be that you guys stay together.
And I'm definitly trying to get the spirits from their lost loved ones into my keep, so they can be together again. 1ks
how sweet <3

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I’ve heard of folks who create a 78-song playlist, one for each Tarot card, and put that on shuffle to get a reading.
I'm stealing dis! *Runs away from laptop w/sticky notes in hands xD

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:So I did it and got some interesting results...

1. How do you feel about being apart of my Spirit Family?
- You call me a b**** like it's a bad thing (Halestorm)

2. Am I giving you too much work?
- Monster (Paramore)

3. Are you happy?
- This time it's different (Evans Blue)

So either all of my music is too emo or she hates it here. Or the music shufflemancy game just ain't our thing. I am kinda worried she's unhappy given all three results...although the last time I spoke to the seller she did note that T appreciated my efforts, so I'll try to remember it's just a game and not linger on it. x3

Also the next song that came up while I was worrying was Hero by Skillet. So...I feel like I'm being teased for worrying about her too much. XD
well I'm already in spiritkeeping since sept 2015 and my music taste has somewhat changed :-) So I wouldn't worry to much about the songs. And you need to remember that even if you are the one who got a binding with your spirit, in the end the spirit is always the one responsible for chosing you to be their keeper. 1ht
For example, when I asked about my relationship with my siren, she picked: Queen- I want to break free. That's kinda strange but after some feelings I came to the conclusion that she isn't just someone who is used to be in a relationship. My thoughts inmediatly went to the Game of Thrones relationship between Arya Stark and her direwolf Nymeria.

I don't find the right topic right now ( it's somewhere on this forum that's how I got it), but I'll tell you about the Get-to-know-your-spirit-game. It's a game played with cards ( tarot or lenormand) where you ask your spirit 9 questions, and with the pendulum they pick their answers.
How it's played:
You put all of your cards face-down and let them pick with the pendulum which one they need for every question. They can give you more cards for every question, but just let them do it:
1) What are the spirit his/her most important characteristics.
2) What are the spirit his/her strenghts
3) what are the spirit his/her limits
4) what will this spirit teach you
5) what are the best ways for you and the spirit to collaborate
6) what is the potential outcome of your relationship with the spirit
7) what are some of the traits the spirit wants to brag about
8 ) how does the spirit sees you
9 ) how does the spirit sees himself/herself.

I played this game for two years, but after a while I started to yawn and got a serious headache, so I just changed to the song-game to make it easier for me :-) My newly spirits can now pick songs of my playlist instead of lenormand cards. After a while I think they can come up with new answers to this get-to-know-your-spirit game.

For newbies who have no earlier experience with spirits, it's a very easy way to get to know your spirits. You can have a nice laugh as well, cause one of my spirits was giving me the answer on no 6 that he was surely going to get kidnapped by someone else. 1am

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Hismara
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fireshadow wrote:I played the pick-the-song-game lately, where I was asking them to play a random song from all songs on my laptop that told me more about them;
- describe your personality
- describe the relationship between you and me
- describe your relationship with our current family.

So by playing this song, I was moved to tears. Because even if they chose beautiful songs to describe our relationship, the songs picked to describe the relationship with our current spirit-family, was so emotional!
I honestly felt like the family they are in now, brought them much joy. Even providing safety.
Cause from what I got, some of them experienced hard lives, and it feels like they have come to me now... to find their happily ever after.

If people talk about their spirits on here, it's mostly describing the relationship between keeper & spirit, but I found out that there really is a relationship between spirit & spirit as well. They play together, joke around, make fun, and really care for one another as well. So even when I said: When I would die someday, we are going to figure out if you come with me to the next life, ' now I also went like:' Guys, my last wish in this life would be that you guys stay together.
And I'm definitly trying to get the spirits from their lost loved ones into my keep, so they can be together again. 1ks
I know this is old but I tried...I said, give me some energy when we get to the song...Headrush on this one, so I am thinking it is right but will play more once my pendulum gets her friday.
Crossfade-cold....one of my favorite songs!

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Fireshadow wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 pm I found out that there really is a relationship between spirit & spirit as well. They play together, joke around, make fun, and really care for one another as well. So even when I said: When I would die someday, we are going to figure out if you come with me to the next life, ' now I also went like:' Guys, my last wish in this life would be that you guys stay together.
So beautiful!! <3

Return to “Today I found out...”