Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
darkenVision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

RyanJZ wrote:
Where did you get her from? You might be able to get some extra information from the conjurer.
From CH themselves. And yea shes my first. I havent had any headaches sooo. But the muscle spasms i felt lasted for a good...5 mins?

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

If you continue to have muscle spasms, ask her to ease up. If they still continue, go to the doctor to rule out anything medical. The spirits that CH conjure are pretty safe

Yeah its Kane
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Im figuring it out
If I could be anything, I would be...: No clue
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

well I'm really interested in connecting to a succubus for a while now and I was wondering if there is any pointers or ways to make or encourage a connection thanks for your time

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeah its Kane wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:04 pm well I'm really interested in connecting to a succubus for a while now and I was wondering if there is any pointers or ways to make or encourage a connection thanks for your time
This Encyclopedia has always came in handy for a quick look upon the subject...
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=Succubus

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
RyanJZ
new here
new here

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 am
Goyle_THE_FOX wrote:Understandable. I have a question that's been bugging me for awhile. Is it possible for a Succubus to obtain a permanent physical form?
I believe so, for one of my Succubi, DLM is planning on making her and others that he's dealt with just as physical and you and I. I have enough faith that he'll pull it off.
Any update on whether this has worked?

RyanJZ
new here
new here

BUMP!

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

SpaceAliens2020 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:04 pm I found this as a good general outline of how the relationship grows

https://mysuccubusmarissa.wordpress.com ... o-marissa/

I know everyone's experiences are varied but its the best explanation I could find.

Also I found out that the ones that start off gentle and slow are the "good girls" which is exactly what im looking for xD
Interesting, would anyone happen to still have access to this resource or have a copy to share? I find an outline of what to expect in the relationship and having it broken up in stages, really intriguing. Might also help others like me who find themselves on this path.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

MysticTranscendence wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:19 pm
SpaceAliens2020 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:04 pm I found this as a good general outline of how the relationship grows

I know everyone's experiences are varied but its the best explanation I could find.

Also I found out that the ones that start off gentle and slow are the "good girls" which is exactly what im looking for xD
Interesting, would anyone happen to still have access to this resource or have a copy to share? I find an outline of what to expect in the relationship and having it broken up in stages, really intriguing. Might also help others like me who find themselves on this path.
First thanks for pointing out the link. I was also interested in the stages but the site was not working. I was able to get the information that was posted on the site with the help of the wayback machine.

Here is the information that was on the site. I hope this will help you and others on this path.

Succubus Relationship Stages Revised (More So For People With Succubus Similar To Marissa)
Posted by MySuccubusMarissa on January 15, 2013

Well everyone in my last post I said I would do this so here it is and before I start I’d like to say that this isn’t for all Succubus relationships but for those that seem to have a Succubus that does things similar to the way Marissa has done things for me. Now I will say that the post I made a year ago was premature and not fully accurate. Now this one will probably be around 75% more accurate…..or just 75% accurate. Well now to begin.

Stage 1 (Beginning Encounters) When I first began to get interactions from Marissa she would touch me but the way it felt was this pressure that would either go from warm to cold or the other way around. I would feel it on my legs and feet and arms and sometimes my chest. Now Marissa didn’t have sex with me “Physically” during the beginning because she wanted me and her to have a strong relationship before we had “Regular Intimacy” with each other. Also you may have more sexual dreams with women you may or may not know. Poltergeist things may also start to happen like things not being where they are suppose to me (Example) Your keys on the floor instead of the counter where you left them or TVs turning on. For me Marissa would make the smoke detector chirp whenever I went by it, I changed the batteries in it and it still did the same thing and the wiring in it was fine so I know that she was doing that and it only happened when I went under it and no one else. Almost all of the ‘Pressure” you would feel would mostly happen while you are in a comfortable position whether its’ in a bed and laying or siting on a couch or chair.

Stage 2 (Leveling Out Part 1) During this stage you should be use to the Stage 1 things and your Succubus should start the more “Human Touch”. Before it was pressure but now you should feel this hand like pressure and also you should feel her touching your shoulders or legs while you sit or lay down. You may hear faint talking during some times. Her touches should also get stronger

Stage 3 (Leveling Out Part 2) Her touch will get stronger and during this time you should start to feel the outline of her hand and maybe some of her fingers at times. I suggest that you start attempting to communicate with her more

Stage 4 (Doubt) Now during this stage things may get a little stale, you probably won’t hear her responding to you and you’d start to get frustrated by her touching you and not talking to you (But you must remember you are the reason why you can’t hear her, its hard for us a humans to hear ghosts and spirits) and then doubt comes and hinders you and hers relationship even more. During this time you must stay strong in your faith in her because this stage is really what breaks up a lot of potential Succubus relationships.

Stage 5 (Picking Things Back Up) Now I don’t want to have like 20 stages because that is quite possible so I will combine a few things. Basically Stages 2-5 will repeat for about 2 times. But during this stage things pick back up and her touch gets stronger to the point where her touch is as human as a real womans touch

Stage 6 (Intimacy) Now if you’ve reached this far you and your Succubus have a pretty good relationship and if not before now you should start hearing her talk to you or responding to your questions, now this Stage nether any other stage is set in stone and they can vary. Now during this time if your Succubus hasn’t already she will start to be more sexual with you and I won’t go into detail about the sexual possibilities but I will say that there are no limits to a Succubus’s “Sexual Creativity”. Right now I’m at Stage 6 and when I feel that stage 6 is over I will make a stage 7 and update it as I go along.

Well I hope this helps you all because me and Marissa spent about 3 hours on this and she was reminding me of the process that we went through together. Now these Stages may not apply to everyone but it is more related towards people that have a Succubus that does things similar to the way Marissa does things with me. I wish you all well and as always “Have A Very Merry Succubus Day”

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’m glad this thread exists

Ikzi
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: A demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Riswan wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:54 pm
MysticTranscendence wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:19 pm

First thanks for pointing out the link. I was also interested in the stages but the site was not working. I was able to get the information that was posted on the site with the help of the wayback machine.

Here is the information that was on the site. I hope this will help you and others on this path.

Succubus Relationship Stages Revised (More So For People With Succubus Similar To Marissa)
Posted by MySuccubusMarissa on January 15, 2013

Well everyone in my last post I said I would do this so here it is and before I start I’d like to say that this isn’t for all Succubus relationships but for those that seem to have a Succubus that does things similar to the way Marissa has done things for me. Now I will say that the post I made a year ago was premature and not fully accurate. Now this one will probably be around 75% more accurate…..or just 75% accurate. Well now to begin.

Stage 1 (Beginning Encounters) When I first began to get interactions from Marissa she would touch me but the way it felt was this pressure that would either go from warm to cold or the other way around. I would feel it on my legs and feet and arms and sometimes my chest. Now Marissa didn’t have sex with me “Physically” during the beginning because she wanted me and her to have a strong relationship before we had “Regular Intimacy” with each other. Also you may have more sexual dreams with women you may or may not know. Poltergeist things may also start to happen like things not being where they are suppose to me (Example) Your keys on the floor instead of the counter where you left them or TVs turning on. For me Marissa would make the smoke detector chirp whenever I went by it, I changed the batteries in it and it still did the same thing and the wiring in it was fine so I know that she was doing that and it only happened when I went under it and no one else. Almost all of the ‘Pressure” you would feel would mostly happen while you are in a comfortable position whether its’ in a bed and laying or siting on a couch or chair.

Stage 2 (Leveling Out Part 1) During this stage you should be use to the Stage 1 things and your Succubus should start the more “Human Touch”. Before it was pressure but now you should feel this hand like pressure and also you should feel her touching your shoulders or legs while you sit or lay down. You may hear faint talking during some times. Her touches should also get stronger

Stage 3 (Leveling Out Part 2) Her touch will get stronger and during this time you should start to feel the outline of her hand and maybe some of her fingers at times. I suggest that you start attempting to communicate with her more

Stage 4 (Doubt) Now during this stage things may get a little stale, you probably won’t hear her responding to you and you’d start to get frustrated by her touching you and not talking to you (But you must remember you are the reason why you can’t hear her, its hard for us a humans to hear ghosts and spirits) and then doubt comes and hinders you and hers relationship even more. During this time you must stay strong in your faith in her because this stage is really what breaks up a lot of potential Succubus relationships.

Stage 5 (Picking Things Back Up) Now I don’t want to have like 20 stages because that is quite possible so I will combine a few things. Basically Stages 2-5 will repeat for about 2 times. But during this stage things pick back up and her touch gets stronger to the point where her touch is as human as a real womans touch

Stage 6 (Intimacy) Now if you’ve reached this far you and your Succubus have a pretty good relationship and if not before now you should start hearing her talk to you or responding to your questions, now this Stage nether any other stage is set in stone and they can vary. Now during this time if your Succubus hasn’t already she will start to be more sexual with you and I won’t go into detail about the sexual possibilities but I will say that there are no limits to a Succubus’s “Sexual Creativity”. Right now I’m at Stage 6 and when I feel that stage 6 is over I will make a stage 7 and update it as I go along.

Well I hope this helps you all because me and Marissa spent about 3 hours on this and she was reminding me of the process that we went through together. Now these Stages may not apply to everyone but it is more related towards people that have a Succubus that does things similar to the way Marissa does things with me. I wish you all well and as always “Have A Very Merry Succubus Day”
Are these steps for incubi too? or is this just a succubi thing?
Last edited by Ikzi on Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”