Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:15 am
ensa wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:02 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:47 am OKAY, so you just become my best friend! 😍 Wow, this is what I was looking for. What color is your dragon? Is it turning into an Arcangel type of man, like Uriel?
What can you task your dragon if it's became a human? Do you able to see yours physically as well as a psychical application?

I appologies for the naive question.
I am looking for an immortal dragon who turns into a Saint or an angel. But i don't know if it's angelic immortal, or its a were-dragon with immortal/angelic capacity or something totally different?

Hahaha! Nice! He is more of a black dragon with gold accents when he turns to a regal-looking human with dark skin, black hair, and gold eyes while wearing black with gold accents tailored clothing. He turns to a human for easier interaction. I have astral traveled with him. I could see his form in the physical from time to time when he visits.

With regards to the Archangel type-dragon type, there is a listing for hybrids in her shop for that. You can opt to avail for that and tell them what you are looking for. Another is asking them directly for that.

Do you think Blujays dragons are not like CH western dragons? Also, How are they binding them? Are they bridging the vessel like CH? And are they do it spirit binding?
Not flesh or soul binding I hope. Lol.

Now, CH has the western silver that actually can turn to a human. Is that a different type you reckon from yours.?

I would love a Glass Dragon as well. I am very close to ordering one. I just wanted to be sure that it is mutual.

Thank you in advance. I do appreciate your help to figure this out.

You can check their website for the processes of binding and there is more information in the seller review thread in CH as well. However, It is not my say on the comparison of dragons regarding Blujay and CH. As for spirit binding, they do offer it. With bridging, best to ask the conjurer on this.

Oh wow! I haven't looked into CH's Western Silver dragon. I do believe they are different. For my companion, he is of both but he is mostly human along with the others from his realm when I visited them.

Oooh! How interesting!! :]

Sure! No worries!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:15 am Do you think Blujays dragons are not like CH western dragons? Also, How are they binding them? Are they bridging the vessel like CH? And are they do it spirit binding?

Now, CH has the western silver that actually can turn to a human. Is that a different type you reckon from yours.?

I would love a Glass Dragon as well. I am very close to ordering one. I just wanted to be sure that it is mutual.

I have dragons from both BluJay76 and CH and they are all wonderful, warm, and incredibly loving companions. The four dragons companions in my family from BluJay are western (Ice, Divine, Gamboge, Red) though I've seen her offer eastern, were, and other types of hybrids in the past.

BluJay definitely offers spirit bindings, but bridging is a proprietary CH thing. BUT! CH sells bridging stones you can use to bridge bindings to yourself that are from other sellers.

I have a silver dragon and several silver hybrids in the family and yes they can shift themselves into a human form, as well as, any other type of animal (one shows up as a skunk, another as different types of insects.) The thing is that silver dragons are still dragons in manner and thought process, even when presenting as a human in form. The were-dragons in my family seem to me to be a bit more human/elf in most of their behaviors, and at least one of them prefers his human form the majority of the time.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi Draco, thanks so much for your info. It's a great help to read about other people experience.

Painful that nobody seem to have the Rare Western Glass Dragon here in CH. That is my absolutely preferred dragon at this time. Also, especially hard that I don't have anything from anyone else then Magnolia. And i so love her work and bindings are excellent for me.

Your dragons are sounding wonderful.

draco_star898 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:35 pm
Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:15 am Do you think Blujays dragons are not like CH western dragons? Also, How are they binding them? Are they bridging the vessel like CH? And are they do it spirit binding?

I have dragons from both BluJay76 and CH and they are all wonderful, warm, and incredibly loving companions. The four dragons companions in my family from BluJay are western (Ice, Divine, Gamboge, Red) though I've seen her offer eastern, were, and other types of hybrids in the past.

BluJay definitely offers spirit bindings, but bridging is a proprietary CH thing. BUT! CH sells bridging stones you can use to bridge bindings to yourself that are from other sellers.

I have a silver dragon and several silver hybrids in the family and yes they can shift themselves into a human form, as well as, any other type of animal (one shows up as a skunk, another as different types of insects.) The thing is that silver dragons are still dragons in manner and thought process, even when presenting as a human in form. The were-dragons in my family seem to me to be a bit more human/elf in most of their behaviors, and at least one of them prefers his human form the majority of the time.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ensa wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:50 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:15 am
ensa wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:02 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:47 am OKAY, so you just become my best friend! 😍 Wow, this is what I was looking for. What color is your dragon? Is it turning into an Arcangel type of man, like Uriel?
What can you task your dragon if it's became a human? Do you able to see yours physically as well as a psychical application?

I appologies for the naive question.
I am looking for an immortal dragon who turns into a Saint or an angel. But i don't know if it's angelic immortal, or its a were-dragon with immortal/angelic capacity or something totally different?

Hahaha! Nice! He is more of a black dragon with gold accents when he turns to a regal-looking human with dark skin, black hair, and gold eyes while wearing black with gold accents tailored clothing. He turns to a human for easier interaction. I have astral traveled with him. I could see his form in the physical from time to time when he visits.

With regards to the Archangel type-dragon type, there is a listing for hybrids in her shop for that. You can opt to avail for that and tell them what you are looking for. Another is asking them directly for that.

Do you think Blujays dragons are not like CH western dragons? Also, How are they binding them? Are they bridging the vessel like CH? And are they do it spirit binding?

You can check their website for the processes of binding and there is more information in the seller review thread in CH as well. However, It is not my say on the comparison of dragons regarding Blujay and CH. As for spirit binding, they do offer it. With bridging, best to ask the conjurer on this.

Oh wow! I haven't looked into CH's Western Silver dragon. I do believe they are different. For my companion, he is of both but he is mostly human along with the others from his realm when I visited them.

Oooh! How interesting!! :]

Sure! No worries!

Hello ensa,

Thanks so much fot your help sharing about your dragons. Awesome what they are able to do. I can't seem to change and get other binding from elsewhere then Mag. So I'll aim for the Rare Western Glass. It's a shame nobody has it here on the blog.

Return to β€œDragons”