Quilin/Qilin/Kirin/Kilin

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

dogstar wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:16 pm
Kobald wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 am

I I've never seen anything in the lore I've read, or the CH description, that says they have the ability to shift their form, so maybe I'm wrong. Is it possible for spirits who are not known to manifest in human form to do so in dreams?

Anyway, I am really enjoying him so far. I'm can't wait to learn more about him.
Hello. Interesting to read :) I am happy for you, expecially with the calm wich slowly came into your life.^^

Reagrding the question in the quote:
I don´t know, but in such cases, i am working with the theory that your mind, wich maybe isn´t tuned to the new energy, chooses a picture of the spirit with wich it can connect to at the present time. Its just my theory though :)

In our case (my kilin and me), its like that: She communicates, mostly and like i sad in previous posts, through my mind. When she announces herself i get a picture of her. You can imangine it like...a picture of someone calling you on your smartphone you configured for this contact.^^
Its hard to make out her true form, to grasp her energy with the mind, but we established for now that this is fine.

So this question, or "problem" may also be prevalent in those Forms of Sensing/Communicaton wich one has the most affinity at the time? :@

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am bonding with my amazing looking Ki-Lin. Nothing to report other then she cheked me out. She loves the outdoors. Her CH description is heavily on justice and protection. I don't mind it. I though they are excellent healers. Nothing is actually written on this point about mine. So i conclude they can be different in many ways. Only time will tell, how we will really get alone and if we are able to establish a close bond. She's is very beautiful and if all goes well, I'll certainly will drawing on her capacity to advise and protection.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Cool :) And yeah.... since you are saying that....mine loves the outdoors too, espacially the woods^^
Mine is also a good listener and advisor when its about many life and social-questions....^^ You could also ask your about cleansing abilitys, since mine have those...but i still cannot grasp the details about this part of my Kilin^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Creatures K-Z”