new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My courtwind angel arrived a bit over a month ago now, and he is not at all how I expected him to be, but I'm really glad for that! I got him mainly for protection, because that is what I need most at this period in time. For that reason, I wasn't too concerned about personality, but I was also a little bit nervous about what he'd be like.

I was worried that he'd be distant or even a bit too serious and cold, especially after I read some other peoples experience with their own courtwind angels. I was very happy to discover that he is completely different from what I expected. He's been the easiest to get to know since he's around a lot of the time. He's been very affectionate and I can feel a lot of warmth and compassion from him whenever he's around. He is also pretty straightforward, but not in a cut-throat way like I'd imagined, it's much more gentle. He's also very fun, he seems to be at least curious about a lot of my interests, whereas I have other companions who are interested in one thing and one thing only. Having him is a lot like having a friend, as opposed to the mentor or coworker role my other companions take.

He also does his job protecting me very well. A bit of a warning now, I'll be talking about abuse.
Like I said, my main priority was protection when I ordered his vessel. I am currently stuck in an abusive situation that I don't see myself being able to get out of any time soon. I am physically disabled and unable to work, as well I have been relocated hours away from any friends who may have been able to help. I've tried a lot to get out of this situation, including trying to get financial support so I could leave, but the pandemic and relocating put a stop to everything I had been working on. Looking for protective spirits seemed like the only thing I could really do to try to help myself, even a little bit.

My courtwind has been very comforting to have around, I've been having much less panic attacks and my PTSD has been much easier to handle. I can feel him trying to calm me down a lot of the time when I'm about to have a PTSD moment. As well, and this is something that amazed me when it happened, he has been able to drive my abuser away from me. I don't mean like physically throwing him around or anything like that. What I mean is, when my abuser starts coming at me and I know something is about to go down, if I ask my courtwind to keep him away from me, my abuser just leaves, like immediately. I don't know how it works, but I'm really grateful for it. I've also noticed my abuser not targeting me as much in general since my courtwind got here. Plus, something that I really didn't expect is that since he got here, I've had more courage to stand up for myself (I'm usually the type to just take or ignore things to not make it worse), and not just me, but my family have been standing up to my abuser more as well.

All in all, I'm just really happy with my courtwind angel. He's like my best friend haha. Having him around just feels so safe and warm, and he's so much fun. If he was how I thought he'd be before he got here, I still would have been grateful to have him for protection, but I am so so happy that we get on so well. He's so great, I like him so much and I love how affectionate he is because this way there's no room for me to doubt whether he likes me as well. This has definitely been a bit of a lesson for me to not stress over what a spirits personality might be like before I even meet them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

That is so great. I am very happy for you. Although Courtwind angels are protective warrior angels, they are also able to heal. Emotional healing is powerful angelic love embracement in you situation. I feel that a Bronwyn angel, a Volkh and Fylgia would be a great addition for you to help you in long time protection, healing and creating a new life for you to see you fully recover.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That's brilliant. :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

This sounds so wonderful! I am thinking to get a Courtwind for my oldest son. He is hypersensitive and what you describe sounds like a Courtwind might calm him down just by being present. He is also being bullied at his school.
Thank you for sharing your experiences!

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

sweetchiliyeet wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:46 pm
All in all, I'm just really happy with my courtwind angel. He's like my best friend haha. Having him around just feels so safe and warm, and he's so much fun. If he was how I thought he'd be before he got here, I still would have been grateful to have him for protection, but I am so so happy that we get on so well. He's so great, I like him so much and I love how affectionate he is because this way there's no room for me to doubt whether he likes me as well. This has definitely been a bit of a lesson for me to not stress over what a spirits personality might be like before I even meet them.
That's wonderful, congrats on your new angel friend! <3

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

A heartwarming thing to read :) Thank you for sharing!

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I also just got my first courtwind angel recently and I think my experience has been similar to yours. Intrusive thoughts and compulsive behavior is much less, and I am much calmer. The protection is healing too. I am glad you have this angel.

Return to “Angels”