Dragon's nest essential?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Keepers who bought dragons from CH, do you find that having a nest or a place for dragons to rest essential to successfully connecting with them?

I already have a master vessel so not sure if the bindings and recharging spells in it are sufficient for dragon spirits from CH.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

No

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Not sure I can improve on that answer from Kitsune. But, anyway, here's what I've come up with...All my dragons are from CH btw.

MV - The MV is fine for any mix of spirits or spells, as it's created with that in mind. I have several dragons on mine. Others have separate vessels.

Nest - I didn't set out to create a nest but I did create a dragon commune, using a spell for that in the CH Advanced Spirit Keeping book and following the advice there. (See pg 43.) I suppose it has ended up being rather like a nest as, based on CH suggestions for treats or things certain dragons like, I've put stuff in it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... anced.html

Connection - I enjoyed doing this and I think my dragons enjoy having a place where they can mix plus it's a convenient place to leave offerings / treats. One idea of a commune is you can make one spirit its leader and communicate with the group via that one spirit. And it's a way of letting them know they have a place in your home and your life.

So I guess in that sense, it improves the connection or bond. But, apart from that, I think the standard work still needs to be done - spending time closely with them; tasking them; sharing your hopes and aims for the day / month / year etc with them...I think that's what really forges the connection and bond.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:26 pm Not sure I can improve on that answer from Kitsune. But, anyway, here's what I've come up with...All my dragons are from CH btw.

MV - The MV is fine for any mix of spirits or spells, as it's created with that in mind. I have several dragons on mine. Others have separate vessels.

Nest - I didn't set out to create a nest but I did create a dragon commune, using a spell for that in the CH Advanced Spirit Keeping book and following the advice there. (See pg 43.) I suppose it has ended up being rather like a nest as, based on CH suggestions for treats or things certain dragons like, I've put stuff in it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... anced.html

Connection - I enjoyed doing this and I think my dragons enjoy having a place where they can mix plus it's a convenient place to leave offerings / treats. One idea of a commune is you can make one spirit its leader and communicate with the group via that one spirit. And it's a way of letting them know they have a place in your home and your life.

So I guess in that sense, it improves the connection or bond. But, apart from that, I think the standard work still needs to be done - spending time closely with them; tasking them; sharing your hopes and aims for the day / month / year etc with them...I think that's what really forges the connection and bond.
I'm glad you did so it didn't come off as curt and dismissive like his/hers is. appreciate the anecdote from someone who has experience with dragons from ch - which was what this post is about so everyone can learn from it.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. A dragon's nest isn't essential, but it's nice to have for Them. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”