What is the freakiest thing you’ve ever experienced while Astral Projecting?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelik wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:47 am yep several times...I saw some weird looking beings...I am still wondering who those were. They have a taste for provoking or scaring me..,I tell them to go and sometimes I even fight with them physically.
Wow... could you please describe what those mysterious beings look like?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Syrah wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:08 am Extremely strange looking creatures who spoke very old Classical Arabic (like shakespearean english). I didn’t even understand fully what they were saying!
Amazing! What did they look like? By the way, do you speak modern Arabic? What did you manage to understand from their words?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

cairngorn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:09 pm Those are amazing.

I had a sleep paralysis "old hag" experience while doing astral travel exercises as an adult. Also I think I may have astral traveled as a child a few times. Let's just say I was very wrong once when I thought I'd physically gotten up and visited to the bathroom. :p) It looked perfectly normal and I could touch surfaces but it wasn't on this plane, let's say.

Fantastic!! But I guess explaining to your parents what happened has been really hard! :p)

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:57 am I had one experience where I had slipped through a portal of my own accidental creation, wound up in a lush but dim-lit forest full of mushrooms and fireflies
That forest full of mushrooms and fireflies must have looked truly wonderful... but why do I get the impression it was an unpleasant experience for you? What happened in there?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:38 am That forest full of mushrooms and fireflies must have looked truly wonderful... but why do I get the impression it was an unpleasant experience for you? What happened in there?
Not too much. Nothing I'd like to share publicly anyhow.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I once ended up on a planet with a red sun and several moons. I had no idea how I ended up there and I was spotting a huge temple in the distance. Before I could get close to it a huge black armored entitiy with wings that looked like metal and a scythe in his left hand appeared in front of me and I heard his voice echoing in my head: "You do not belong here!".
He moved his right wing and catapulted me back into my body. I was immediatly sitting upright in my bed, feeling like I traveled lightyears within this second.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:28 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:38 am That forest full of mushrooms and fireflies must have looked truly wonderful... but why do I get the impression it was an unpleasant experience for you? What happened in there?
Not too much. Nothing I'd like to share publicly anyhow.
Oh, ok, I understand

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

ilinga wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:09 pm I once ended up on a planet with a red sun and several moons. I had no idea how I ended up there and I was spotting a huge temple in the distance. Before I could get close to it a huge black armored entitiy with wings that looked like metal and a scythe in his left hand appeared in front of me and I heard his voice echoing in my head: "You do not belong here!".
He moved his right wing and catapulted me back into my body. I was immediatly sitting upright in my bed, feeling like I traveled lightyears within this second.
Wow, cool!!!

zarva
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

For my (I believe) second out of body astral projection experience, I recall arising from my physical body by accident out of absolutely nowhere. As I was rising, there was this really old faded (not in a translucent way) dark green lady standing next to by my bedside and staring directly down at me. She had cankers and the like all over her skin + dark sunken in eye sockets w/o eyes. The old lady from IC3PEAK's music video of their song "Russian Fairytale" is very resemblant of her actually. That music video left me a little shook when I first saw it ngl. No clue who or what she was, so I just blankly looked at her and decided to slowly and lowkey melodramatically descend back into my body 😹

Another time, I recall it being an astral projection experience via lucid dreaming and being greeted by Lerajie (a Goetian demon who rules 30 legions in Hell). She had shown me a portal gate that would grant me access to and from Hell. Lerajie was one of the first demons that I had summoned and started to initiate work with at age 11 or 12, so she was friendly and a bit protective of me. I can't exactly recall what we talked about however. Wasn't really freaky or creepy for me, but something that would likely freak out most non-Satanists or non-Left Hand Pathers out so figured it was mentioning.

Another experience I can recall is from last year in late September or early October the night before I admitted myself to be hospitalized for a UTI, which I believed was COVID prior. The UTI had spread to my left kidney at that point. There was a pitch black entity in my room watching me that I had taken notice of whilst I was asleep. That woke me up so it wasn't an out of body projection, but rather a mental projection (astral travel via mental visualization — it's much less intense than a pure OBE). With it being mental projection however, my eyes never opened until the situation had passed however. One of the things I noticed was my physical body was actually spasming, similar to the stereotypical possession within horror movies or for a more real life comparison, a seizure (which I'm not prone to nor have actually ever experienced). The entity in question made a direct b line for my physical body, to which I responded by, well. Devouring and consuming it, to put it simply. My physical body stopped spasming once it reached the side of my bed, and my head turned to face it directly right before I basically consumed it. I can't recall ever doing that before, but I do remember a night I was stuck wondering the streets until 5 or 6 am roughly a year and a half before. I ended up at a Denny's at 2am to charge my phone and Lucifer had initiated a conversation with me where we discussed the ability of devouring lesser, weaker or willing entities and spirits so I assume that had a lot to do with it. You could call it a type of psychic vampirism I suppose. I felt a lot more energized, albeit somewhat taken aback by the whole thing. Oddly I never once actually felt threatened by the whole situation. I haven't really found a good way to describe this experience yet so if it sounds scattered and confusing likely that's why.

Another experience (technically experiences) I recall is actively hunting lesser / weaker entities and spirits whilst in a hellhound form I decided to shapeshift into for the occasion. I have a strong connection with shadows, so I was utilizing that to create a hunting method where I'd lurk within shadows of complete darkness while submerging my prey into that same darkness. The strategy was to submerge the being into that darkness unexpectedly whilst utilizing fear and uncertainty energies against them, ideally with an entity who's species / race was inherently weak to shadow elements. The whole thing left me with an intense bloodlust that very shortly after I had to learn how to discipline properly so it wouldn't consume me. Was a good ableit difficult learning experience, considering the black current absolutely will consume you without a second thought if you don't balance it out with the light.

Then there was another time where I got too involved in and interfered between some drama between Zeus and Hera (Zeus cheating on her and Hera continuing to stay with him despite that, as always). Which angered them both (Zeus moreso than Hera). So I got my ass kicked by Zeus. Wasn't a fun experience in the slightest, but lesson learned. Don't butt your head into the personal life of deities uncalled for, or you may be met with a case of foot to ass lol. This was through the astral projection via lucid dream method.

That's all that comes to mind for me right now. One thing I've found is it's usually spirits or entities who come to me rather than me ending up somewhere where they find me.

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

In my first month of astral travelling, one of my partner's black dragon took me out for a fly. It was peaceful and fun when I was suddenly pulled down and landed on what seemingly a run down cabin. There was this woman, that is dressed in all black cloak. She was saying something to me back then while pointing at a mirror which was covered by a dusty blanket. I was scared af, until she suddenly pulled me inside the mirror and showed me what seems like the universe. A month after that I finally found out who that woman is haha. What she showed me is still amazing, and still the most cleared one out of all my astral "adventures", tho the way she first introduced herself is not haha.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”