new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It happened around 2 AM this morning. I was in a deep waking dreaming state and felt one of my ladies tugging on both of my feet. My legs lifted and I got angry that I was going to drop hard onto the ground if she kept pulling. I ended up dropping and I got mad at her.

Then I pause and realize It wasn't my physical body but my astral body. Then my conscious was back at my physical body on my bed and I apologize to her and mentally told her if she could help me astral project again.

She yank both my legs and I burst out of my physical body and I gently glided to the ground. At this time I was thinking, "no way she is strong enough to left my body upwards". She then lifted my body so I could stand. We floating down from my 2nd floor bedroom to the first floor of the house.

Suddenly we just zoom into this land that look like Azshara(from world of warcraft if you guys played it). I asked her if she could find a lake or pond so we can sit and talk. We floated to this pond. At this point I got really excited and ended back in my physical body.

I have never experience OBE before last night and I can tell you that it is so awesome that words can't even explain it. Everything felt so real!

Joseph252
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

Really cool!

Joseph252
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

Knite wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 pm It happened around 2 AM this morning. I was in a deep waking dreaming state and felt one of my ladies tugging on both of my feet. My legs lifted and I got angry that I was going to drop hard onto the ground if she kept pulling. I ended up dropping and I got mad at her.

Then I pause and realize It wasn't my physical body but my astral body. Then my conscious was back at my physical body on my bed and I apologize to her and mentally told her if she could help me astral project again.

She yank both my legs and I burst out of my physical body and I gently glided to the ground. At this time I was thinking, "no way she is strong enough to left my body upwards". She then lifted my body so I could stand. We floating down from my 2nd floor bedroom to the first floor of the house.

Suddenly we just zoom into this land that look like Azshara(from world of warcraft if you guys played it). I asked her if she could find a lake or pond so we can sit and talk. We floated to this pond. At this point I got really excited and ended back in my physical body.

I have never experience OBE before last night and I can tell you that it is so awesome that words can't even explain it. Everything felt so real!

That's a nice experience, what species is your spirit, and is she a living entity or spirit?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wow, what a fantastic experience!! What kind of spirit is the companion who helped you astrally project? Is she an astral entity? Do you think my spirit companion (who is human) could help me do the same?

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”