Any tips for bonding with Bronwyn angel?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Hinla
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hi!
I'm quite new to spirit keeping as a whole and I chose a Bronwyn angel for my first spirit. I just recieved him a couple of days ago so maybe I am rushing it..
I'm just really keen on starting this journey with my spirit so if you have any tips for newbies and for the first month please tell me! I wear the vessel at all times and put it next to my pillow when I sleep, I talk to him everyday, I might try putting on some violin music. I tried asking for a sign but I haven't recieved anything for now.
How long did it take to get response in any form? What were your first experiences with this type of spirit?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hinla wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 pm Hi!
I'm quite new to spirit keeping as a whole and I chose a Bronwyn angel for my first spirit. I just recieved him a couple of days ago so maybe I am rushing it..
I'm just really keen on starting this journey with my spirit so if you have any tips for newbies and for the first month please tell me! I wear the vessel at all times and put it next to my pillow when I sleep, I talk to him everyday, I might try putting on some violin music. I tried asking for a sign but I haven't recieved anything for now.
How long did it take to get response in any form? What were your first experiences with this type of spirit?
If you already know what I'm about to say, I apologise for stating what might seem obvious. But these are crucial tips and recommendation from experts in spirit keeping that I couldn't possibly improve on, so I won't add my own. Anyway, I learned most of what I know from these tips in the first place.

The most important way to begin to bond with a new conjured and bound spirit is to spend time closely together daily during the first 30 days. This would typically be quiet time (like meditation), from 5-15 minutes, say. One conjurer says a simple way to do this is to hold the vessel and ask yourself 'what does this vessel feel like?' and 'what does this spirit look like?'.

You may start to notice subtle thought patterns or impressions, which can be the first signs of the spirit's presence or influence.

If you read and take to heart the advice on communication in these articles, you'll hopefully realise that communication / connection is usually quite subtle. The key is to not discount these impressions because you're waiting for something spectacular. It opens up once you realise, or 'get' it. Some keepers keep a journal in which they note these subtle thought patterns or impressions they get with each spirit.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Secondly, Creepy Hollows have set up Encyclopedia pages for most spirits in which they give recommendation for how to use Associations and Treats for bonding.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=bronwyn

Thirdly, an easily overlooked way to develop a bond is to give your spirits something to do. (Tasking.) This can be as simple as sharing your hopes for the day ahead with them and ask for help with that. Or the week ahead...and so on. This lets them share in and be part of your life. They really like having something to do.

search.php?keywords=task&terms=all&auth ... mit=Search

And there's this
viewtopic.php?f=440&t=50291

Finally, on top of all that crucial stuff (not instead of), a bonding service or items to help with bonding are available to purchase from the CH Shop.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new friend.

My advice is this (in no particular order):

If you are religious, take him to a service. Doesn't have to be at a church. This is true for all angels.

Bronwyns are responsible for creativity and inspiration (I think), so whatever your hobby is- art, dance, music, blowing stuff up (I thought it and my Bronwyn encouraged me to add that one)- bring him along. I blame mine for sudden flashes of inspiration. He gladly takes the credit. I disagree and he says "To-MAY-to, To-MAH-to"). 8^|

Classical music is usually a good bet- "Ave Maria" and "Nessun Dorma" seem to be popular among my angels. But try different things and see if you can pick up anything from him. I discovered mine is a tad obsessed with the Beatles when one of their songs came on the radio. I knew when I got a flash of emotion that says "I like this!".

Most importantly treat him as you would a friend. When we become friends with someone it either because they have similar interests to us or similar personalities. The same is true for your angel. Half the fun is discovering what those similarities are.

Also don't forget to meditate, and work on strengthening your psychic abilities. That way you can hear him better.

Hope this helps

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, everything that *stormdancer* wrote above. All are very true for mines. Also, my first angels, they have the most beautiful unconditional agape love. I absolutely love angelic love. 💖 My very first angel was a Bronwyn. He is my very special angel. I drawn on him first, still up to this day. He became one of my master spirits leader. Nothing less for loving my other friends as all are very special to me.and I'm bonding with about 4, and next week other 4 more arrives. 🤔🤗 The beauty is spirit keeping friends. 😉

Now, please don't be inpatient with manifestation. When they feel ready it'll happen.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Partogi
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0

I have bronwyn too, but never felt any connection.

I only got like 2 or three times successful tasking (I asked her to get rid of my sleepiness when I was at work) after that, nothing happens.

I already ordered bonding service, and currently waiting for code word to arrive.

What do I do with her next? Should I just keep tasking her?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

It was during an intense and stressful time in my life when my Bronwyn angel arrived. I broke down in his arms the first moment we met. He's very loving and compassionate, calm and methodical with his actions.
You can ask your companion to interact with your energy and body , I sometimes ask mine to adjust our energies so we synch/resonate more closely. This helps with communication and sensing.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Partogi wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 pm I have bronwyn too, but never felt any connection.

I only got like 2 or three times successful tasking (I asked her to get rid of my sleepiness when I was at work) after that, nothing happens.

I already ordered bonding service, and currently waiting for code word to arrive.

Have you had the pleasure of spending time with her? CH bonding service can be incredibly beneficial in fostering a stronger and more meaningful connection between the two of you. However, while the bonding service can provide assistance, building a deep bond ultimately requires your own effort and engagement with your own spirit.

I must admit, my Bronwyn Angel is quite the active, and cheeky companion, which brings me immense joy. Occasionally, the thought of another Bronwyn popping through reverse adoption can make me a bit anxious, as I want my current Bronwyn to be the sole beloved Bronwyn in our home.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Partogi wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 pm I have bronwyn too, but never felt any connection.

Hello

My first thought is: did you do the recommended first 30 days' daily bonding sessions with your spirit companion? The usual is to spend 5-15 minutes quiet time in each other's company. If you haven't, you can begin it now.

My second thought Is: I assume you don't see or hear any spirits very well as yet. Is that the case? If it isn't and you do connect excellently with your other companions, but not with the Bronwyn Angel, then the chances are it's a block.

I recommend looking at the CH encyclopedia page on Bronwyn Angels for connection tips; use the Angels mantra before connecting; and read the CH article '9 Things You're Doing Wrong as a Spirit Keeper' - especially #4 & #9.

Mantras for Spirits https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=mantra

9 Things You're Doing Wrong As A Spirit Keeper https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=9+Things

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

My angels I believe from CH and others have influenced me to just be quiet but get online and look up religious stuff like the writing about Michael and dhis pray to battle. They really liked that.

Or offerings but ya biggest is quality time. Like everyone has said.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Partogi
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0

Lewk wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:54 am
Hello

My first thought is: did you do the recommended first 30 days' daily bonding sessions with your spirit companion? The usual is to spend 5-15 minutes quiet time in each other's company. If you haven't, you can begin it now.

My second thought Is: I assume you don't see or hear any spirits very well as yet. Is that the case? If it isn't and you do connect excellently with your other companions, but not with the Bronwyn Angel, then the chances are it's a block.

I recommend looking at the CH encyclopedia page on Bronwyn Angels for connection tips; use the Angels mantra before connecting; and read the CH article '9 Things You're Doing Wrong as a Spirit Keeper' - especially #4 & #9.

Mantras for Spirits https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=mantra

9 Things You're Doing Wrong As A Spirit Keeper https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=9+Things
Hi Lewk,

About daily bonding session. I just meditate and chanting angel mantra?

I don't see or hear any of my spirits at all yet.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”