Powers Of The Path :: Reading To Tell You The Top 3 Paths You Should Engage Review (AWESOME! I love it)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I find mine very good and one of these were definitely unexpected. I got Spiritist, Alchemist and Shaman, the last one being unexpected. I decided to have this reading because I wanted to know what kind of path should I practice more.

So in the future I'll probably go for these:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/POWERS-O ... EMIST.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/POWERS-O ... ITIST.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/POWERS-O ... HAMAN.html

I have to agree with Alchemist because aside from the fact that East Asian magick has a lot of alchemical magick (most especially Taoist magick regardless of lineage such as qigong and so on), I do tend to transform energy or something lesser into something greater. An example would be me writing my poem that I turned into a song and that poem was written out of my intense emotions and love, and I'm also the type of person who prefers to be resourceful and make the most out of everything no matter how small, big, few or many my resources are because I started as a poor person in this lifetime.

Spiritist to me is pretty much almost self explanatory because I love interacting with spirits, almost like the way I communicate with living people LOL but telepathically and so on.

Shaman was unexpected. I'm just following wherever the wind takes me. I go with the flow. I'm not even aiming to be a leader. I take responsibility to my fellow man if I have no other choice but to help others in the spiritual way. If I'm the only one who can do it I have no other choice but to do it. I no longer authorize myself to be lax when it comes to my craft. I think also some of my practices are (or at least tend to be) shamanistic in nature such as Southeast Asian magick and spirituality in general.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Hey, neat. Alchemy sounds pretty interesting especially. I don't know anything about East Asian alchemy.

Hopefully you know other people who do what you do, but yeah if you're the only one I guess I can see why Shaman would be a calling.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:55 pm Hey, neat. Alchemy sounds pretty interesting especially. I don't know anything about East Asian alchemy.

Hopefully you know other people who do what you do, but yeah if you're the only one I guess I can see why Shaman would be a calling.
Thanks. I'm probably the only one in my community in our place where I am right now so far and it's a big responsibility (it's not that I'm bragging about it though), that's why I'm still studying, listening to and following the advise of my mentors and practicing. Even though there's a very slim chance for someone in our community to be possessed or be a victim of baneful magick, I'm not being overconfident about it, to me it's like being a spiritual lifeguard. Sometimes people in my community just ask me some questions via divination. Not all East Asian magick/traditions have alchemical magick though.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I was pleased with my answers too, I had Mage, Healer and Shaman. I was personally most surprised with Healer but it's not the first time I hear that in reading about me so I guess I just have to tap into it more. I bought it again to see my top 6 and I bought it for my friend too but I didn't receive it yet. It's interesting that you brought East Asian Magick concerning the Shaman part because I felt the same thing as you, about African Magick, however. I really want to know more about Hoodoo since it's in my blood.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:01 am I was pleased with my answers too, I had Mage, Healer and Shaman. I was personally most surprised with Healer but it's not the first time I hear that in reading about me so I guess I just have to tap into it more. I bought it again to see my top 6 and I bought it for my friend too but I didn't receive it yet. It's interesting that you brought East Asian Magick concerning the Shaman part because I felt the same thing as you, about African Magick, however. I really want to know more about Hoodoo since it's in my blood.
Thanks for sharing, that's so cool to know :)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”