You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Hi! I was wondering how everyone was planning on celebrating Beltane. It will be my first time celebrating a pagan (celtic) holiday. I read that the veil between the faes realm and ours is thinner on this holiday so I would love to do something with them. Any ideas?
What are you planning to do? It doesn't need to be related to spirit keeping. <*

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

We'll have a BBQ and a small fire with our neighbours (we share a house, so it's okay for the Covid restrictions in our country).
I'll prepare a May Punch with woodruff for the adults and some strawberry punch for the children.
We collected some timber throughout the last months in the woods around us, to honour the spirits surrounding us. I'll make a bundle with fresh spring herbs and honey and prepare some incense as offering for the fire.
Our neighbours aren't into anything Pagan, although one of them did kind of ghost hunting as a hobby for a few years when he was younger. x*D
Here in Germany anything related to "Walpurgisnacht" is still very heathen (although often very stereotypical with ugly witches dancing around a big fire, but at least most communities provide fires to celebrate the day), so nobody gives you strange looks. I already feel all my spirits getting excited to celebrate with us. ()

So to answer your questions about activities with my fae in detail:
My Fire and Butterfly Fairy will definitely enjoy the fire and the offerings for it.
My Eurono Fairy will be pleased by our dinner and if I'll have enough time I'll invite him to bake bread with me.
My Woodland and Waif Fairy will enjoy the walk we'll do to collect the herbs for the offerings.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:53 pm We'll have a BBQ and a small fire with our neighbours (we share a house, so it's okay for the Covid restrictions in our country).
I'll prepare a May Punch with woodruff for the adults and some strawberry punch for the children.
We collected some timber throughout the last months in the woods around us, to honour the spirits surrounding us. I'll make a bundle with fresh spring herbs and honey and prepare some incense as offering for the fire.
Our neighbours aren't into anything Pagan, although one of them did kind of ghost hunting as a hobby for a few years when he was younger. x*D
Here in Germany anything related to "Walpurgisnacht" is still very heathen (although often very stereotypical with ugly witches dancing around a big fire, but at least most communities provide fires to celebrate the day), so nobody gives you strange looks. I already feel all my spirits getting excited to celebrate with us. ()

So to answer your questions about activities with my fae in detail:
My Fire and Butterfly Fairy will definitely enjoy the fire and the offerings for it.
My Eurono Fairy will be pleased by our dinner and if I'll have enough time I'll invite him to bake bread with me.
My Woodland and Waif Fairy will enjoy the walk we'll do to collect the herbs for the offerings.
It all sounds so fun, I wish! I am sure you'll have a great time and thanks for the ideas :)|

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333

Return to “International Spirit/Paranormal/Magick Days”