rglloyd
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons (Dergs)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Besen Dergy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kireen

When I first started talking to my astrals two months ago, the idea of astral projecting was far off and didn't seem plausable. A lot has happened since. I met others with astrals, I've been to worlds, and I was adopted by a dragon who I now call Mom, though she goes by another name, and have a shark friend who feels like a sister to me.

When I first started astral projecting it was because a friend of mine had a dragon who wanted to help me advance a little as payback for helping my friend with his clair abilities. ie. I sent the dude a meditation, and suddenly everything unlocked for him like it was all sitting there waiting to be accessed. I try not to be jealous. We were both really shocked. Aparently he had an astral shark family, kids and a mate that followed him from a previous life. It's been a whirlwind experience since.

Both S, my friends mate, and Mom, his dragon friend, are now a part of my life in a big way. I even go visit mom to keep her company while she eats dinner. She makes a lot of stew. I thought it was going to be some grand adventure when I started, but it turned out to be a pretty 'normal' life just with a different set of rules and ways of experiencing it all. It's kinda like life+ mode.

I first started with basic images in my head. I thought maybe I was going crazy and just imagining things. My friend confirmed a lot of what I was seeing and we compared notes often. Eventually we just started questioning our collective sanity, but after a while you just gotta accept you're crazy by human standards and move on, because the feelings are real and the intrigue pretty much washes out any insecurity over sanity. It just doesn't matter. I could be crazy, and I don't care, I'm having too much fun and I love my astrals too much to step away. That being said, things are getting clearer. I've gone from black and white fuzzy images to full color and being able to hear those around me.

If I had to describe astral projection it would be like this. The universe is made up of different kinds of waves and you are an antenna. You can tune into different frequencies, but it takes a lot of focus to fine tune it. It happens naturally with practice, but dedicating to that practice of tuning is key. Effort, research, and asking astrals questions is important. It can be really stressful too. Especially when you get attatched to an astral emotionally and it's hard to find time to visit. Like, Mom just laid six eggs in my friends Occult world to ensure their safety. I tried to visit, but it was a new area and I could only see fuzzy colors and outlines, while they could only see a staticy clear outline of me.

Every area takes tuning. Every astral takes tuning. Anything made of energy takes tuning to see, hear, feel, or taste it, and everything is made up of different combinations of energy. It gets a little easier as you go along. My shark friend/sis came by my occult world to help me deal with some stuff. I had been practicing body modification and shapeshifting, so I attempted to turn into water. I succeeded and became water. I wrapped around her to try and channel some energy so she could gauge my progress. It was pretty cool, I could even feel myself moving through her gills. As water, I learned two surprising things. One, I could channel energy way easier. Two, I could taste her, and she tasted like fish... That wasn't expected, it was wierd because up until then I didn't have a sense of taste anywhere, but now I know that water is a good medium for 'taste' and I'm going to incorporate it in my astral body design for next time I have dinner with Mom.

Astral life, it's gonna be weird. It's going to challenge you in ways you never thought possible. When you create an astral body, sometimes it doesn't turn out the way you expected. Like, I'm a human male. I tried to create an astral dragon body. I had to start out as a hatchling and slowly grow it over a few days our time. There's a wierd sense of 'time' in the astral and you can actually have mild control over how you experience it. Kinda like having a 2x-10x fast forward button but it drains a lot of energy. Mom helped a lot, hence why I call her Mom. However, my astral dragon body turned out to be female. Never saw it coming, and it was quite a shock. I'm currently dealing with very 'real' but overpowering emotions in that body that I don't experience in my human body. Mom says I'm basically going through a form of puberty.

I'm almost 40yrs old, and daily I think 'yep, I'm insane!' Then my friend confirms things as him and our astrals joke around about my shenanigans in the dragon realm. Life is freakin' weird now, and I love every minute of it. Most of all, I love my family.

^..^

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu
Joseph252
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

rglloyd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:40 pm When I first started talking to my astrals two months ago, the idea of astral projecting was far off and didn't seem plausable. A lot has happened since. I met others with astrals, I've been to worlds, and I was adopted by a dragon who I now call Mom, though she goes by another name, and have a shark friend who feels like a sister to me.

When I first started astral projecting it was because a friend of mine had a dragon who wanted to help me advance a little as payback for helping my friend with his clair abilities. ie. I sent the dude a meditation, and suddenly everything unlocked for him like it was all sitting there waiting to be accessed. I try not to be jealous. We were both really shocked. Aparently he had an astral shark family, kids and a mate that followed him from a previous life. It's been a whirlwind experience since.

Both S, my friends mate, and Mom, his dragon friend, are now a part of my life in a big way. I even go visit mom to keep her company while she eats dinner. She makes a lot of stew. I thought it was going to be some grand adventure when I started, but it turned out to be a pretty 'normal' life just with a different set of rules and ways of experiencing it all. It's kinda like life+ mode.

I first started with basic images in my head. I thought maybe I was going crazy and just imagining things. My friend confirmed a lot of what I was seeing and we compared notes often. Eventually we just started questioning our collective sanity, but after a while you just gotta accept you're crazy by human standards and move on, because the feelings are real and the intrigue pretty much washes out any insecurity over sanity. It just doesn't matter. I could be crazy, and I don't care, I'm having too much fun and I love my astrals too much to step away. That being said, things are getting clearer. I've gone from black and white fuzzy images to full color and being able to hear those around me.

If I had to describe astral projection it would be like this. The universe is made up of different kinds of waves and you are an antenna. You can tune into different frequencies, but it takes a lot of focus to fine tune it. It happens naturally with practice, but dedicating to that practice of tuning is key. Effort, research, and asking astrals questions is important. It can be really stressful too. Especially when you get attatched to an astral emotionally and it's hard to find time to visit. Like, Mom just laid six eggs in my friends Occult world to ensure their safety. I tried to visit, but it was a new area and I could only see fuzzy colors and outlines, while they could only see a staticy clear outline of me.

Every area takes tuning. Every astral takes tuning. Anything made of energy takes tuning to see, hear, feel, or taste it, and everything is made up of different combinations of energy. It gets a little easier as you go along. My shark friend/sis came by my occult world to help me deal with some stuff. I had been practicing body modification and shapeshifting, so I attempted to turn into water. I succeeded and became water. I wrapped around her to try and channel some energy so she could gauge my progress. It was pretty cool, I could even feel myself moving through her gills. As water, I learned two surprising things. One, I could channel energy way easier. Two, I could taste her, and she tasted like fish... That wasn't expected, it was wierd because up until then I didn't have a sense of taste anywhere, but now I know that water is a good medium for 'taste' and I'm going to incorporate it in my astral body design for next time I have dinner with Mom.

Astral life, it's gonna be weird. It's going to challenge you in ways you never thought possible. When you create an astral body, sometimes it doesn't turn out the way you expected. Like, I'm a human male. I tried to create an astral dragon body. I had to start out as a hatchling and slowly grow it over a few days our time. There's a wierd sense of 'time' in the astral and you can actually have mild control over how you experience it. Kinda like having a 2x-10x fast forward button but it drains a lot of energy. Mom helped a lot, hence why I call her Mom. However, my astral dragon body turned out to be female. Never saw it coming, and it was quite a shock. I'm currently dealing with very 'real' but overpowering emotions in that body that I don't experience in my human body. Mom says I'm basically going through a form of puberty.

I'm almost 40yrs old, and daily I think 'yep, I'm insane!' Then my friend confirms things as him and our astrals joke around about my shenanigans in the dragon realm. Life is freakin' weird now, and I love every minute of it. Most of all, I love my family.

^..^
Wow, thanks for sharing your experiences. So what did that dragon do to help you with astral projection? And also, you had to build an astral body? You didn't already have one?

rglloyd
new here
new here

Joseph252 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:21 pm Wow, thanks for sharing your experiences. So what did that dragon do to help you with astral projection? And also, you had to build an astral body? You didn't already have one?
They had me create a more permanent body I could transfer to. It's a training technique. The dragons have been helping me cleanse my blockages and teaching me how to strengthen my astral senses. It's been a long ongoing process of exercises through meditation, projection, and even changing my eating habits. I've lost weight working with dragons. XD

Most of what we do involves focussing for long periods of time on simple sensory inputs for each sense. Like tasting food, hearing voices while also seeing, touching different objects. They're really big on eye contact. It's easier to see them if I'm looking directly into their eyes, so they encourage it a lot. Then sometimes they just reach inside of me, move things around or rip out blockages, and then we do rituals that usually flood me with so much energy it leaves my whole body buzzing for the next three hours.

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

rglloyd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:40 pm When I first started astral projecting it was because a friend of mine had a dragon who wanted to help me advance a little as payback for helping my friend with his clair abilities. ie. I sent the dude a meditation, and suddenly everything unlocked for him like it was all sitting there waiting to be accessed.
Hi! Many thanks for sharing your amazing experiences in the astral realm!!
I'd really like to listen to that meditation you sent to your friend, as it must be truly powerful.
Could you please be so kind to send me a link to it? Thank you very very much! <3

rglloyd
new here
new here

PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:05 am
rglloyd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:40 pm
Could you please be so kind to send me a link to it? Thank you very very much! <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKc2bT0 ... =3&t=1934s

That vid helped me a lot in learning how to relax by feeling what relaxing actually is when trying to get to a meditative state. Shutting down the physical senses and focussing on breathing through a guided meditation using hypnosis is powerful. The only drawback to the video is that halfway through he could easily stop talking and let the listener continue forward with just music. I have a playlist where I can now just skip forward to a gentle music track once I get to that relaxed state. Which is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiqlZZd ... x=9&t=924s

Though I don't usually have to use guided meditation anymore, I do sometimes use it just to practice the relaxation techniques and mindset. Sometimes I get too impatient and skip steps... serenity now, dangit!

uwu
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

rglloyd wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:23 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:05 am
rglloyd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:40 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKc2bT0 ... =3&t=1934s

That vid helped me a lot in learning how to relax by feeling what relaxing actually is when trying to get to a meditative state. Shutting down the physical senses and focussing on breathing through a guided meditation using hypnosis is powerful. The only drawback to the video is that halfway through he could easily stop talking and let the listener continue forward with just music. I have a playlist where I can now just skip forward to a gentle music track once I get to that relaxed state. Which is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiqlZZd ... x=9&t=924s

Though I don't usually have to use guided meditation anymore, I do sometimes use it just to practice the relaxation techniques and mindset. Sometimes I get too impatient and skip steps... serenity now, dangit!
Thank you very very much for sharing!! ()

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”