Sariena's Spirits

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone heard from Sariena? Some of my closest and most active companions comes from her and I have been wondering how she is. If she is selling somewhere else can someone kindly direct me on where to find her?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Dear friends,
So Sad to Hear Sariena is no longer in this world she was a great person may her soul Rest In Peace !

Sariena Em
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sariena

Hello everyone, my name is Amalya Wehlan and I was a very near and dear friend of Sariena's. I have to let you all know of her unfortunate passing. I know she was well known and well loved in this community. I am going to be taking over her work as she left this world with unfinished business. I mentored Sariena from the time she was a young teen so am fully aware of her practices and will continue to honor her way of doing things.

She used to hold what she referred to as reverse adoption events in her facebook group. It was a way for a large amount of spirits to find companions. I will be offering these events now in order to help all the spirits she had promised to find homes for.

I know Sariena had not been around for some time before her passing as she was quite ill. << edited by Moderator>>

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sariena Em wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:46 am Hello everyone, my name is Amalya Wehlan and I was a very near and dear friend of Sariena's. I have to let you all know of her unfortunate passing. I know she was well known and well loved in this community. I am going to be taking over her work as she left this world with unfinished business. I mentored Sariena from the time she was a young teen so am fully aware of her practices and will continue to honor her way of doing things.

She used to hold what she referred to as reverse adoption events in her facebook group. It was a way for a large amount of spirits to find companions. I will be offering these events now in order to help all the spirits she had promised to find homes for.

I know Sariena had not been around for some time before her passing as she was quite ill. << edited by Moderator>>
You can promote your shop only if you are having a buyer/seller account or a seller account. Please read this link viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78629

I got some questions further:
1) are you maintaining the same website of Sariena's shop?

2) do you have proof the business handed over to you?

Please apply for the seller or buyer/seller account and send the proof of ownership to CH.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Oh no, just seen this, I have been away from the forumn for quite a few years.....Sariena was a very kind genuine lady and showed great patience with me, when I was selecting some spirit friends as I was quite new to this all...This was back in 2013...

Return to “Sellers You Love”