Thoughts on Phoenix offerings

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I relit the red candle a couple of days in a row. Before I snuffed it, I did warn the phoenixes to give them a chance to leave. They did then I snuffed the candle. "J" learned from those experiences so is no longer scared. A few days later, I removed the candles, the evergreen clippings and the cinnamon sticks.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

That's good that he's no longer scared. And that he has an adult looking out for him. If you can I would ask the adult to heal any residual trauma that J experienced from the scare.

Assuming of course that baby phoenixes behave like human children and can be "scarred for life".

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One of their recommended offerings is music so I made sure to ask my Phoenix what sorta music she prefers. Turns out this sassy lady enjoys jazz especially jazz with saxophone music. She said it relaxes her. She really enjoyed it every time I played that music to her. Her head would hang lower, her posture softer, enjoying the moment. I used to also play fire crackling sounds for her while making energy fire balls but we've not done that for some time. Too bad I'm a noob at the harp I can only play very simple and at times chaotic pieces, but she did say she'd be there when I play. xD

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I asked my keep and they say J is okay. Apparently he didn't get scarred or traumatized at all. Thanks for asking!

I haven't thought of offering music for them. It could be that I don't listen to music very often so is easy for me to forget that's an option. Thanks for the reminder!

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “Creatures K-Z”