Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:10 am [...]my biggest thing is that i know its gonna be very hard to stop thinking about it in general , i have really bad hdhd so i have unprecedented thoughts about subconscious fears and other random stuff all the time and those alone are very hard to control,[...]
Thank you everyone for your advice also , its very helpful and grounding
You're very welcome.

If you have ADHD, you might find this article of interest. (I'm just endorsing the article, not the organisation - but they look like a good charity.)

https://www.adhdcentre.co.uk/how-mindfu ... with-adhd/

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:40 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:10 am [...]my biggest thing is that i know its gonna be very hard to stop thinking about it in general , i have really bad hdhd so i have unprecedented thoughts about subconscious fears and other random stuff all the time and those alone are very hard to control,[...]
Thank you everyone for your advice also , its very helpful and grounding
You're very welcome.

If you have ADHD, you might find this article of interest. (I'm just endorsing the article, not the organisation - but they look like a good charity.)

https://www.adhdcentre.co.uk/how-mindfu ... with-adhd/
so ive been able to get rid of every thought form i had , but i just cant seem to get rid of the one that touches my face , its 25/7 pressure and no matter what i do i just cant seem to stop giving it energy since its so constant i can have it lighten up but it never seems to go away completely, what can i do to stop thinking about something so constant ?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 pm [...]so ive been able to get rid of every thought form i had , but i just cant seem to get rid of the one that touches my face , its 25/7 pressure and no matter what i do i just cant seem to stop giving it energy since its so constant i can have it lighten up but it never seems to go away completely, what can i do to stop thinking about something so constant ?
Long post alert. I hope some of it is useful. It may or may not be.

Hmm..I'm not really sure.

But I do have some suggested options you can play with, which are meditation techniques to do with thought 'control'. (With the usual disclaimer that with any health problem a medical professional genuinely should be consulted. Intrusive thoughts are really a 'mundane' mental health issue. Not everything has a purely magical, supernatural cause. So not everything needs a purely magical, supernatural solution.)

SOME OPTIONS

The common theme is to experiment with treating this phenomenon as potentially a natural part of you, rather than as something external or foreign to you or out of place or 'wrong'.

Getting some mental distance from a bothersome thought can reduce its irritating effect. In fact, learning to approach psychic things as play - rather than serious, potentially fearful stuff - can help our mental and psychic makeup be more effective psychically. That may seem counterintuitive.

1. If it is a habitual thought pattern... it is not exactly a thought form. It is a thought. Or you could call it a subliminal or subconscious process. So it is a process, not an object. Simply learn to ignore / not mind / not worry about that thought process. The way you learn is through establishing a habit. Simply by doing it habitually, it eventually becomes second nature. It's not a success or failure thing or a one-off, instant thing. It is a process itself. You do it and after a good while your thought process is different.

2. Or treat it as a thought that has form. I hope this is not too confusing. But every thought we have - including words - can be looked at as having a form. (Again, this is not the same as what we usually mean when we talk about thought forms.) A thought has a visual component and sound component. You can play with a bothersome thought as it arises in your mind by holding it still on your mental screen then going into it, experiencing its visual aspect and sound aspect. Then it kind of expands / opens up, you feel the space within it and you find it has dissipated. I don't teach these things and can't remember where I learned it. It might be from Tibetan Buddhism. But that's more or less the basic technique.

3. Or interrogate the thought process. You can also play with the option of treating it as a natural part of you. Contemplate it. Is this a subconscious thought process that perhaps has some meaning for you? Perhaps your subconscious is trying to tell you something? What if it is simply a mild hallucination? What if it is just something you've noticed so much and focus on so much that you simply can't stop thinking about it?

4. Notice the gaps between the irritating experiences. You mention that it's 24/7 but is it? Are there some minutes or seconds...or microseconds... gaps between it happening? Notice how long the longest gaps are. Play with letting your attention go to something else - something that's not distressing. Allow the gaps to increase slightly. Even a few microseconds is something. Let yourself realise that you *can* have longer gaps. Eventually you'll be focusing more on the gaps than the thing itself.

You know that classic thing of: someone tells you to not think about the white elephant in the corner of the room. And you think 'I mustn't think about that white elephant. I mustn't think about the white elephant.' What are you thinking about? The white elephant.

Letting go, easing off, ignoring it, forgetting about it, letting it not bother you, stopping being concerned about it may seem too obvious and simple...but that might in the end be all that's needed. You know Tibetan Buddhists at an advanced level may see and feel or experience all kinds of weird and disturbing things in their meditation but they have learned to pay them no mind. This seemingly simple skill is also at the same time a high level skill.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:26 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 pm [...]so ive been able to get rid of every thought form i had , but i just cant seem to get rid of the one that touches my face , its 25/7 pressure and no matter what i do i just cant seem to stop giving it energy since its so constant i can have it lighten up but it never seems to go away completely, what can i do to stop thinking about something so constant ?
Long post alert. I hope some of it is useful. It may or may not be.

Hmm..I'm not really sure.

But I do have some suggested options you can play with, which are meditation techniques to do with thought 'control'. (With the usual disclaimer that with any health problem a medical professional genuinely should be consulted. Intrusive thoughts are really a 'mundane' mental health issue. Not everything has a purely magical, supernatural cause. So not everything needs a purely magical, supernatural solution.)

SOME OPTIONS

The common theme is to experiment with treating this phenomenon as potentially a natural part of you, rather than as something external or foreign to you or out of place or 'wrong'.

Getting some mental distance from a bothersome thought can reduce its irritating effect. In fact, learning to approach psychic things as play - rather than serious, potentially fearful stuff - can help our mental and psychic makeup be more effective psychically. That may seem counterintuitive.

1. If it is a habitual thought pattern... it is not exactly a thought form. It is a thought. Or you could call it a subliminal or subconscious process. So it is a process, not an object. Simply learn to ignore / not mind / not worry about that thought process. The way you learn is through establishing a habit. Simply by doing it habitually, it eventually becomes second nature. It's not a success or failure thing or a one-off, instant thing. It is a process itself. You do it and after a good while your thought process is different.

2. Or treat it as a thought that has form. I hope this is not too confusing. But every thought we have - including words - can be looked at as having a form. (Again, this is not the same as what we usually mean when we talk about thought forms.) A thought has a visual component and sound component. You can play with a bothersome thought as it arises in your mind by holding it still on your mental screen then going into it, experiencing its visual aspect and sound aspect. Then it kind of expands / opens up, you feel the space within it and you find it has dissipated. I don't teach these things and can't remember where I learned it. It might be from Tibetan Buddhism. But that's more or less the basic technique.

3. Or interrogate the thought process. You can also play with the option of treating it as a natural part of you. Contemplate it. Is this a subconscious thought process that perhaps has some meaning for you? Perhaps your subconscious is trying to tell you something? What if it is simply a mild hallucination? What if it is just something you've noticed so much and focus on so much that you simply can't stop thinking about it?

4. Notice the gaps between the irritating experiences. You mention that it's 24/7 but is it? Are there some minutes or seconds...or microseconds... gaps between it happening? Notice how long the longest gaps are. Play with letting your attention go to something else - something that's not distressing. Allow the gaps to increase slightly. Even a few microseconds is something. Let yourself realise that you *can* have longer gaps. Eventually you'll be focusing more on the gaps than the thing itself.

You know that classic thing of: someone tells you to not think about the white elephant in the corner of the room. And you think 'I mustn't think about that white elephant. I mustn't think about the white elephant.' What are you thinking about? The white elephant.

Letting go, easing off, ignoring it, forgetting about it, letting it not bother you, stopping being concerned about it may seem too obvious and simple...but that might in the end be all that's needed. You know Tibetan Buddhists at an advanced level may see and feel or experience all kinds of weird and disturbing things in their meditation but they have learned to pay them no mind. This seemingly simple skill is also at the same time a high level skill.
thank you for the advice, i think my biggest problem is i notice every time it lightens up , then im like oh its lightening up! just on automatic like since its so constant i cant help but notice when its calmed down, and thats part of why it just wont stop i think , i also have really bad adhd and i dont think that helps at all.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”