Support ticket issue?

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

Hello!

I realize that support is slammed right now, according to the notice on the CH Contact page. Still, I thought I'd better ask about my ticket since it has been over a week since I sent it.

I sent a question through the Contact Us page 8 days ago. I wish I had thought to get a screenshot, but when I hit send, it said something to the effect of 'email failed to send ( )' - it was the empty parentheses that caught my attention. I didn't think much about it, since my ticket still shows as open and normal priority on the site and I can access it.

Is it simply backlog or should I need to resend my question via regular email?

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Banapis wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:09 am Hello!

I realize that support is slammed right now, according to the notice on the CH Contact page. Still, I thought I'd better ask about my ticket since it has been over a week since I sent it.

I sent a question through the Contact Us page 8 days ago. I wish I had thought to get a screenshot, but when I hit send, it said something to the effect of 'email failed to send ( )' - it was the empty parentheses that caught my attention. I didn't think much about it, since my ticket still shows as open and normal priority on the site and I can access it.

What I would do is email support@creepyhollows.com . That leads to a ticket being created, then just wait.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Banapis wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:09 am Hello!

The only way to reach CH support is by emailing them. Send email to: support@creepyhollows.com.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”