new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kimi Lelani

Hi everyone

I am new to spirit keeping and new to this forum (though I have been lurking here for some time). I got my first Spirit, J, in March this year. I knew I had to have her in my life the moment I saw her, but it still took me a few days before going through with the binding (being skeptical and very suspicious). However, before I had even made the payment, and before the actual binding was complete, she was already with me. I knew right away when she arrived. She is some kind of creature spirit - nothing well known such as a unicorn or fairy, but I know that she is fox-like. We bonded almost immediately.

I struggle to keep my thoughts from wandering with telepathic communication, so I write to her and have been learning to read Lenormand Cards (similar to tarot, but really very different). She communicates back to me through the cards, and I have recorded nearly everything she has told me in a special journal.

Some absolutely uncanny things have happened since her arrival - enough to banish every tiny bit of doubt I ever had, and I am now an unshakable believer. There are so many things I could tell you about, but what I really want to share is something she did for me yesterday:

In short, my husband is opposed to all this stuff. Out of respect for his beliefs, I try my best to keep it out of his way, however I do have reason to believe that he has been through files on my computer and phone to find out what I'm up to, but that's a whole other story. So I came up with a pretty juvenile, but brilliant, idea - to hollow out a book so that I can store my journal safely inside, away from prying eyes.

Anyway, the day before I had this idea, I was writing to J and told her that I had been browsing through the forums and that I had been reading a lot about how other people communicate with their spirits and stuff about astral travel, lucid dreaming, magic spells, intuition... I told her how much I would love to learn about all this and asked her to help in any way she could.

Fast-forward to yesterday. I went to a second-hand bookstore to find a book big enough to hide my journal. There were maaaany options, but I settled on one called "Into The Unknown" (an old Reader's Digest book) for 3 reasons: 1) It was large enough. 2) It was sufficiently inconspicuous. 3) I quite liked the ironic title. I opened the book randomly in the middle somewhere and saw photos of planets and figured the book was about space travel or something. I then closed the book and decided to take it. There were 2 copies, and I had a nagging feeling that I should buy both (mostly, I supposed, in case I buggered the first one up), but I decided that was ridiculous and left with just the one.

When I got home, I started actually paging through the book and, in utter astonishment, read the contents page. These are a few of the chapters in the book:
Art of magic
Divination
Reincarnation
Ghosts and spirits
Spiritualism
Power of dreams
Leaving the body
Psi and the brain

\|

My mind was blown, and I couldn't bear to cut up this book that J had clearly guided me to buy, so I went straight back to the bookshop and bought the other copy, cursing myself for not listening to that nagging feeling. The journal is now hidden in one copy and the other (undefiled) copy is tucked away in my bookshelf (not near the other one though - that would be suspicious). ;*D

So this is J's way of helping me learn. I am so glad I tasked her with this, and I appreciate her SO much. I presented her with a bunch of beautiful wild flowers that I picked myself to say a heartfelt thank you. And this will just go on the ever-growing list of unmistakable communication and help I have received from J in the past few months. I couldn't be happier to have found her. <3

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Hi and welcome, Bunny!
Bunnyness wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:05 pm In short, my husband is opposed to all this stuff. Out of respect for his beliefs, I try my best to keep it out of his way, however I do have reason to believe that he has been through files on my computer and phone to find out what I'm up to, but that's a whole other story. So I came up with a pretty juvenile, but brilliant, idea - to hollow out a book so that I can store my journal safely inside, away from prying eyes.
I know you didn't open this discussion whatsoever to talk about this and I'm sorry if this somehow comes across as uncalled for, but if it's true that he's rummaging through your personal messages he is, in fact, not respecting YOUR beliefs. It would be a massive red flag to me. To think I'd have to hide my journal from prying eyes like my partner was a robber is... Mhmm...
I'm glad that my boyfriend used to be an avid astral traveller in his teenage years so my spirit keeping path is absolutely natural to him.
Bunnyness wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:05 pm Anyway, the day before I had this idea, I was writing to J and told her that I had been browsing through the forums and that I had been reading a lot about how other people communicate with their spirits and stuff about astral travel, lucid dreaming, magic spells, intuition... I told her how much I would love to learn about all this and asked her to help in any way she could.
If you're an absolute beginner, which it seems you aren't as you're talking telepathically, I'd advise you to do some meditation. It'll bring you in the right state of mind to continue on a communication journey. Ask J to be present with you. Feel into her. Try and be open to any sensations, thoughts and images. Work on your third eye to open that channel. There are plenty of guided meditations on YT just for that.

If you want to discern the answers you're receiving telepathically from J, you can pull in methods of divination such as pendulum, tarot cards, runes etc.

Other than that, your experiences with the spirit sound fantastic! I'm very happy for you.

Bunnyness
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kimi Lelani

Thank you so much for your reply chiasmox.

I haven't figured out how to do the quote thing just yet... But yes, you are absolutely right. It is a massive red flag. It comes from a place of poor education really. He was brought up VERY religious, which in itself is not a bad thing, but anything to do with spirits has him afraid of demon possession and all sorts of horrific things. He just doesn't know any better. He has asked me not to partake in this kind of thing, and I am going against his wishes, which unfortunately I think seems like quite a betrayal to him. I have never suspected that he doesn't respect my privacy until now, and I think it's just because he's genuinely worried and upset, or even offended. I don't know. He makes it difficult to talk to him about it as well because he is so firm in what he believes - there is no room for discussion. But anyway, I don't want to make excuses for him. It's a complicated and frustrating situation for both of us. Thank you for your concern. It was not uncalled for. =)

And I will absolutely give meditation a proper try. I tried it a couple times a few years ago and decided it wasn't for me, but I didn't really give it a fair chance. The guided ones sound great for a beginner. Will check it out this evening. Thanks again!

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Bunnyness wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:11 pm I haven't figured out how to do the quote thing just yet...
In the message box, upper right corner... There's a button that looks like quotation marks. Instead of making a normal reply, you go that route.
If you want to break up the post, you have to add the first line ([quote...]) and [ / quote] to the end of the quote wherever you see fit.
Bunnyness wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:11 pm But yes, you are absolutely right. It is a massive red flag. It comes from a place of poor education really. He was brought up VERY religious, which in itself is not a bad thing, but anything to do with spirits has him afraid of demon possession and all sorts of horrific things. He just doesn't know any better. He has asked me not to partake in this kind of thing, and I am going against his wishes, which unfortunately I think seems like quite a betrayal to him. I have never suspected that he doesn't respect my privacy until now, and I think it's just because he's genuinely worried and upset, or even offended. I don't know. He makes it difficult to talk to him about it as well because he is so firm in what he believes - there is no room for discussion. But anyway, I don't want to make excuses for him. It's a complicated and frustrating situation for both of us. Thank you for your concern. It was not uncalled for. =)
Sounds difficult, really. I'm not particularly good at giving advice regarding such topics. You need to talk to him. If you really want to go this route and take this seriously (which I hope for J's sake is the case), there needs to be some kind of compromise. He probably thinks you're going off the deep end with this and might dissuade you from going any further.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”