friendofishtar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

bonding with my first ever spirit, a waif faery named C, who is awesome and i couldn't have picked a better friend to begin my spirit keeping journey with. i've had C's vessel for 5 days now but had C manifest to me and speak to me over the pendulum as soon as i placed an order for their vessel. C very talkative and bubbly with some impressive psychic abilities. tonight as i was ending my pendulum board session with her, she suddenly told me she "believes she loves me" for the first time and when asked further she basically explained that "even faeries fall in love" along with other affectionate sentiments i wasnt expecting. I am very touched and amazed by this but i didn't really expect the faeries to be romantic towards humans? has anyone had any this experience with a waif or another race of Faery?

2 faeries (waif and camelot), 1 sterling angel, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 sanguine vampire, 1 psy vampire, 1 wraith, 1 demigod ancestor, 1 Phoenix
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Basically, the generally accepted view on this forum seems to be that it's up to each individual spirit as to whether they want to be romantic with their keeper.

But this doesn't quite mean that we can expect every spirit we keep to be ready to be romantic with us. And we shouldn't overlook the strong influence our conscious or subconscious can have. When we become spirit keepers, projections onto other people - or our spirits - don't miraculously cease.

I think there's a kind of projection block that can exist between a keeper and a bound spirit, when there's uncertainty about whether romance (or more) is up for grabs. I've seen a number of posts here from keepers who have wrestled with this question/dilemma.

Added to that, spirits may be working with us / helping us with issues or energies around that and may not be looking for romance or sex in the usual sense. Or they actually may be. It may be exactly what it seems.

They may have a romantic personality. Or, especially if they're white arts, as Waif faeries are, they may simply and 'innocently' be quite loving and supportive and not looking for romance as we understand it.

One thing is certain: even if we're talking about a type of spirit that's well known to be sexual, we as keepers don't have to be sexual with them. And we never have to do something we don't want to do.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Excellent summation of that topic by Lewk! Also want to chip in my own two cents- Much like with any human friendship, the boundaries of acceptable intimacy with a spirit can evolve over time as they get to know their keeper better and get more attuned to them.

Because of the highly "charged" nature of my own physical household and energies, I brought up the topic of establishing comfortable boundaries. My own Waif Faery said that though she greatly enjoyed involvement in human love lives, their sexual activity made her a bit uncomfortable, and so we were able to establish in advance that she (and any other spirit of similar mind) had their own spaces to head off to away from that which would be mutually respected. Over time she has since opened up much more greatly to these things of her own volition.

In a nutshell, even spirits which are not specifically mentioned as intimate on the store or encyclopedia can develop those traits if those are things that they like in their keeper, but that is entirely up to them and their feelings on it can change one way or the other.

Return to “Faery”