neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I have read as much as I can through the forums on the Aeon Orb and I just want to make sure I am understanding correctly before making the purchase. Do spirits who are bound to your spirit need the aeon orb for feeding or do they feed off your energy? Is the Aeon orb more for spirits bound to something else? I'm not sure if the orb is even necessary because I've only had my spirits a week but I do want them to be happy and have all they need. I thought they get energy off other things such as offerings, candles, incense, sunlight or moonlight? I have a charging bag I put them in every night and will be making a charging box for them since its getting a little snug in the bag lol... But from what I read the charging box is different then the Aeon Orb as the orb supplies endless feeding and I don't want them going hungry ;*D

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:12 pm I have read as much as I can through the forums on the Aeon Orb and I just want to make sure I am understanding correctly before making the purchase. Do spirits who are bound to your spirit need the aeon orb for feeding or do they feed off your energy?
See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Bound to spirit - with a CH spirit bound to the keeper's spirit, they get their charging from the keeper's excess, ambient energy. Other seller's methods vary but that's probably standard for most conjurer's bindings to spirit.

In general, with a spirit from CH bound to a vessel, which has charging energy added to the binding, I don't use a charging bag, box or chain. I don't try and charge them any other way. I seem to remember reading that the spirits don't literally need charging and that it's the binding that needs recharging and kept clean and bright, as it were. But CH does seem to talk about the spirits getting energy from it too.

Plus...the Encyclopedia gives associations for spirits listed there, which include gems.

"To boost their presence and give them a natural feeding of Earthen core energy you can buy raw, polished or cut specimens of the Gemstone they are associated with. Place the gemstones where you keep their vessel or wear the jewelry with the gemstones when you wear the vessel."

So to me the Aeon Orb does something similar to gemstones - it's an additional positive energy for them. It can be used for any bound spirit, even those bound to our spirit. And it's not a substitute for charging energy.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=bronwy
Amarantha wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:12 pm Is the Aeon orb more for spirits bound to something else?
The Aeon Orb is for any bound spirits. It's not for living entities, afaik.
Amarantha wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:12 pm I'm not sure if the orb is even necessary because I've only had my spirits a week but I do want them to be happy and have all they need.
See above.
Amarantha wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:12 pm I thought they get energy off other things such as offerings, candles, incense, sunlight or moonlight? I have a charging bag I put them in every night and will be making a charging box for them since its getting a little snug in the bag lol... But from what I read the charging box is different then the Aeon Orb as the orb supplies endless feeding and I don't want them going hungry ;*D
See above.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”