DKBrown
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:05 am I don't know if this is what you're looking for but I got the "Faery in Your Blood" Reading from CH (they also have other "In Your Blood" readings) and so if you do have a being of that race in your bloodline they'll bind the ancestor of that race whose the closest energetic match to you.
I've actually felt personal trouble connecting with him since I have familial issues and lots of deep emotional wounds surrounding my family. It doesn't say in his description that here's here to help me with familial or ancestral issues but our personalities do seem very similar and he's clearly here to help empower me.

Maybe one of these readings could be of help, especially if you ask for an elevated ancestor who'd like to help with the work you're doing, but I don't know if that's necessarily something they offer though these readings but you could always send in a help ticket and ask. They also have an "Anything" in your blood reading, BUT it specifically says it's for non-human spirits.

Just fyi.
Yeah, thanks. I did the Anything in your Blood reading and also Family Reading. Anything in your blood gave me a couple of possibilities to work with.

There is literally a tonne of stuff in the store related to ancestors. There's even a living entity binding for a psychopomp. I'm not sure if I should buy CH bindings or not to use in a different system, and if anyone has done it.

I still struggle with spirit communication and guidance. I feel like I almost have too many resources and choices to make.

DKBrown
new here
new here

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:46 am Ooo! Added to my kindle!
It's also available in paperback from the CH store.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

DKBrown wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:14 am I still struggle with spirit communication and guidance. I feel like I almost have too many resources and choices to make.
I'm not sure if this is helpful but if you're interested in dream work you could try lucid dreaming or asking for guidance from them through your dreams. That might be one way to establish a more solid form of communication. Personally, I'm just getting into lucid dreaming but even the beginner book on lucid dreaming I'm reading mentioned being able to contact spirit guides and deceased relatives. It didn't mention elevated ancestors but I'm sure if you had some sort of channel to those ancestors they could offer you guidance through your dreams, lucid or not.
Even without a channel, but with a dedicated attitude, you could try asking them to come forward in your dreams as a way to make contact with one of those higher guides. You never know.
A few of my spirit companions come through quite well in my dreams. So I don't see why elevated ancestors/guides can't.

...I haven't read the book you're reading, I'm just putting that out there!

I'm sure you'll figure it all out. If we keep searching, we seem to always find our way.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
DKBrown
new here
new here

Thank you

Return to “Human”