Fun tasking practice

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

Do you have any fun things you do to practice tasking with your keep?

I am a geocacher and it's a lot of fun sending them off to look for caches. In the beginning, I had to teach them what a cache was and what to look for (the different sizes and types of caches, what they can look like, where they could be hidden, etc.) and they're learning pretty quickly. It's pretty darn cool to send my spirits off to find a cache and "hear" the spirit equivalent of "YAY!!!! WE FOUND IT!!" a few minutes later.

It's teaching me a lot as well, especially the need to be clear and concise in my communication. For example: I sent them to find a cache in a local park a few weeks ago and I was still several hundred yards away. I could see the park sign from where I was and asked, "Is the cache in the sign?" and the answer I got was yes. I looked over every inch of that sign and *nothing.* Turns out, the cache was indeed in a sign, just a different one about 40 feet away.

Of course, I think they also look forward to the times where I don't find the cache. There is no slacking off with them! I remember one of the first caches I sent them to find. It was in another sign that was huge! They were almost ecstatic to find it, but I was having no luck, despite nudges from them. I decided that it much be in a spot that was nearly inaccessible to me (being that I'm 5'3" and just this sign alone was 6', not counting the base. Plus, this particular cache was less than 1/2" tall) and counted it as a no find that day. I got so much grief about that! It was as if they were saying, "HAHA!! You chicken. Us=1. You=0." 8))

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Cool that your spirits like to help you with that!
I actually rarely task my spirits. According to what I read in the forum, I think I should do it more often.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I absolutely love your ideal. I guess it's also teaching communication and the meaning behind words to them and fun interaction for you all.

I don't do this type but i do 'touch my finger' to feel the energy and see them better. I also, play pick a boo with them. Especially with my dragons on my way home. Although only once I have seen the shape of my dragon on the clouds.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:56 am Cool that your spirits like to help you with that!
I actually rarely task my spirits. According to what I read in the forum, I think I should do it more often.
Most of them do indeed love to do it with me - it's a fun game since it's basically a worldwide (well, I can't say that. now there's geocaches on the International Space Station and Mars as well) scavenger hunt. Plus, we sometimes get out into the woods where they can really have fun. lol

I haven't set my spirits very many tasks yet either, to be honest. Except for my hellhound having her job of protection from malicious magic and spirits, as well as psychopomp duties, my few tasks I've set have not been very successful yet. Now that we're starting to really gel as a group (I've only been a spirit keeper since December,) I hope that will change.

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:28 am I absolutely love your ideal. I guess it's also teaching communication and the meaning behind words to them and fun interaction for you all.

I don't do this type but i do 'touch my finger' to feel the energy and see them better. I also, play pick a boo with them. Especially with my dragons on my way home. Although only once I have seen the shape of my dragon on the clouds.
Why, thank you! I've discovered that is indeed doing just that. It's has, in some ways, been quite like learning how to communicate with someone who speaks a completely different language.

I love the idea of 'touch my finger!' Have you been seeing them better by doing that? That sounds like an excellent way of getting to know how they feel energetically! I love that you play peek a boo too - and that you saw your dragon!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Seeing my dragons and most of my creatures, usually not a big problem at night. But during the day, I wish to know energetically, who is around me. It's a new things spotting my spirits shape in the clouds though. 😊 But it's started to happen more often and with my dragons mostly. Other thing I have discovered, I enjoy so much my earthen creatures lately as I have some bondings to do, and I can just do see them easily at night half awake.

So lately it's an effort to reach/switch focus to my astral beings and my angels🤔 visionly. Luckily my telepathic communication is better with all my angels and my dragons but my Creatures not that much. But I see them much better.

So it's such a learning curve. That's why we need games to play. Takes away blocks and helps to easy in with everyone. I am bonding with about 10. Dragons, creature and angels all together.

Banapis wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:06 am
Chavah wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:28 am I absolutely love your ideal. I guess it's also teaching communication and the meaning behind words to them and fun interaction for you all.

Why, thank you! I've discovered that is indeed doing just that. It's has, in some ways, been quite like learning how to communicate with someone who speaks a completely different language.

I love the idea of 'touch my finger!' Have you been seeing them better by doing that? That sounds like an excellent way of getting to know how they feel energetically! I love that you play peek a boo too - and that you saw your dragon!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Tasking”