Dark arts spirits of vengeance and protection?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

NWlionheart
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Courtwind Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:07 pm Jumping back into this thread to give more spirit races to look into:

Puca: shape shifting sidhe, easy to bond with, very friendly as long as you do not treat them badly, can and will defend and avenge their friends ferociously if need be. Be kind to them and you have a friend for life and perhaps many lives to come.

Chinese guardian dragon: fierce protectors and take their job INCREDIBLY seriously but also do become invested in knowing you as a person, they make amazing defenders and friends.

Dullahan: if you want vengeance, they will provide it and will make the one who harmed you regret doing so for a good long time. They can be on the darker side, and there are members of the race that are BA but CH would never bind a BA dullahan so no worries. I have two one being a jokester/trickster when not on duty, the other is less flamboyant but can and does bring levity at times. Both of them are amazing.
I'm sorta digging the Chinese Dragons I actually have some chinese ancestry coming from my grandmother and I feel a slight calling to them. I'll look into these ones as well. Thank you for the recommendations and advice :)|

Return to “Dark Arts”