Spirit keeping dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I think this one is a normal anxiety dream, but it came out of nowhere and stuck with me so i thought I'd throw it up on the forum:

I dreamed I was meditating with my angel's vessel and I got splinters of clear quartz in my fingers. There was also some blood within the vessel. Days later I can still feel those splinters.
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I don't think it's an anxiety dream- you're still feeling the splinters for days after.

Does your angel's vessel have quartz?

If yes I'm thinking you're bound by blood- except you got quartz instead of blood. Kind of like being blood brothers.

I may have more but I have to let it percolate a bit.
Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

The vessel is clear quartz yes.

You might be on to something, some kind of exchange of energy or at least exchange of something. Either that or it's my mind's reaction to the way the vessel prickles my fingers when I hold it and meditate. It was kind of creepy.
shadeofdreams
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is just my interpretation so take what resonates and leave out the rest.

In my experience, our spirit companions kind of become like a part of us, or an extension of ourselves energetically, especially with custom conjures. The energy of my companions would become so close to me, like my own energy signature that sometimes I can't even feel them, almost like they blend into me. Depending on how your companion was conjured, it might be a sign that they want to be closer to you, to connect with your energetic emanations. (fingers) With the blood inside the vessel, it's like you each have something of the other that binds you together.

Alternatively, they might be bringing your attention to something else, especially if the crystals were only embedded in specific fingers. You might also want to check out Jin Shin Jyutsu and what each finger corresponds to. (I don't know why but I just felt like sharing this one haha)

A few questions to ask yourself would be, "What are you holding onto?" "How do you 'touch' the world around you or how do you interact with (whatever you think your angel companion symbolizes for you) ?"

Also, look back to the feelings and sensations you had when you first woke up and the feelings and thoughts that you had during that day and before you slept. Those things inform the meaning and interpretations of our dreams as well.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”