multiple volkh?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I notice several people here have more than one volkh. I considered a second one to help out the first. Mine seemed to appreciate the idea or at least wasn't unhappy about it. However, I normally do readings before getting spirits and my results were pretty bad. Dire readings every single time.

This is probably a failure of synchronicity. However. I wonder if there's ever a reason why getting multiple volkh would be a bad idea. Do they feed on bad energies? In that case, maybe I don't have enough of that around me to go around. Would they get in each other's way somehow? I don't know, thought I'd ask.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Maybe the reading was bad, because it isn't a second Volkh you need?
As for me personally I only have one and with all my other spirits they consider themself to be enough. It would be different, if I included my family in their permanent tasking. Then at least another one would be a great addition.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

That makes sense. Maybe I'll ask again about one for my home and family and one for my energy bodies. I'd also thought with two that during thunderstorms they could take turns having a little time off to frolic in the lightning. But maybe not every one of them enjoys storms.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:17 pm I notice several people here have more than one volkh. I considered a second one to help out the first. Mine seemed to appreciate the idea or at least wasn't unhappy about it. However, I normally do readings before getting spirits and my results were pretty bad. Dire readings every single time.

This is probably a failure of synchronicity. However. I wonder if there's ever a reason why getting multiple volkh would be a bad idea. Do they feed on bad energies? In that case, maybe I don't have enough of that around me to go around. Would they get in each other's way somehow? I don't know, thought I'd ask.
You might try asking why you got that seemingly bad indication.

To my mind there's absolutely nothing intrinsically wrong or risky in having multiple Volkhs. I think the most I saw here was someone with something like 6 or 8 Volkhs.

I have just 2 and would be perfectly happy with more. I just don't currently feel the urge or see the need for that right now - although that may change.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have two, plus one more who lives with one of my son. I personally need two. One stays home with the rest of my family while I at work. The other needs to be with me all the time like my Fylgija. I never sensed any type of problems. Infact, they address awesome and always so busy.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Lewk wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:00 am
cairngorn wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:17 pm I notice several people here have more than one volkh. I considered a second one to help out the first. Mine seemed to appreciate the idea or at least wasn't unhappy about it. However, I normally do readings before getting spirits and my results were pretty bad. Dire readings every single time.

You might try asking why you got that seemingly bad indication.

To my mind there's absolutely nothing intrinsically wrong or risky in having multiple Volkhs. I think the most I saw here was someone with something like 6 or 8 Volkhs.

I have just 2 and would be perfectly happy with more. I just don't currently feel the urge or see the need for that right now - although that may change.
Hi, well I had just 1 for over a year. I got 6 more a few months ago in groups of 2. I think the more you have the better. They keep negativity from effecting you but they are much more than that. They help magically and can calm you instantly. I feel so protected as they are constantly with me, they stop any issues before they start and everyone has been really nice and gone out of their way to help me, that is a big thing I've noticed, due to a recent hospital stay, everything ran more than smoothly there too. I have DA protection who are fabulous but Volkh are very magickal, much more so than you think.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You must develop your intuition, you cannot rely on readings to decide this kind of thing every time. You have a mind of your own. If you feel compelled to bring in another volkh and you see reason why that would be a good idea for you, go for it. If you find it isn't necessary and/or you don't really have any reason then don't bother with it. Focus on what makes sense.

Getting a dire reading can as easily mean 'stop doing readings/you don't need to do a reading for this/you already know the answer'.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Creatures K-Z”