Fantary Witch

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Does anyone know anything about Fantary Witch? There is nothing in the encyclopedia, can't find anything anywhere else online, and only one post in the forum of someone else who also was looking for information.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Amarantha wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 pm Does anyone know anything about Fantary Witch? There is nothing in the encyclopedia, can't find anything anywhere else online, and only one post in the forum of someone else who also was looking for information.
Hi I actually had one join me, she came to me in my last RA. She is very powerful, but I haven't done any spell work with her yet. She is from different times and came to me because I dislike so much about the world today, so we are similar. She likes how I wish there was no cars, planes, roads even, so she relates to me. She helps with my animal communication. She is trying to incourage me to do more manifesting, also telling me where I'm going wrong. She is dark natured. I have been recovering from surgery so only just getting back to it, she has been understanding and has agreed to help me through. I did notice her when she first came her energy is strong. If you want to do energy work and manifesting they are great. They give you information about things going on in the world, that will shock you.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

lolaberry wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:19 pm
Amarantha wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 pm Does anyone know anything about Fantary Witch? There is nothing in the encyclopedia, can't find anything anywhere else online, and only one post in the forum of someone else who also was looking for information.
Hi I actually had one join me, she came to me in my last RA. She is very powerful, but I haven't done any spell work with her yet. She is from different times and came to me because I dislike so much about the world today, so we are similar. She likes how I wish there was no cars, planes, roads even, so she relates to me. She helps with my animal communication. She is trying to incourage me to do more manifesting, also telling me where I'm going wrong. She is dark natured. I have been recovering from surgery so only just getting back to it, she has been understanding and has agreed to help me through. I did notice her when she first came her energy is strong. If you want to do energy work and manifesting they are great. They give you information about things going on in the world, that will shock you.
Thank you for your response! Sounds like you and I have a lot in common lol.
It seems I tend to get a lot of spirits that are not as common in this forum.. I know in time I will learn about them through them but sometimes its nice to read others stories or experiences..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”