skagra reading

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

This is a reading of the three bodies and is intended to list the three primary connections to anything in someone's life. The three top connections is an interesting idea and a fascinating way of understanding yourself, I thought.

The reading is arranged in three short paragraphs, maybe one for each body, though it's not clear which would be for which body. The three connections are all to rather broad things. Apparently I have a connection to "magic." Who would have guessed? :D Another connection is to an element.

There are some fascinating details here, though. For instance, a throwaway line about my personality that doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the paragraph and yet is something I needed to hear. I got to hear where I pull most of my energy from. That was neat and potentially quite valuable.

Overall, I don't know how to rate this. I'm happy with the results and yet I think if I had it to do over and wanted to hear some personal associations I'd try the "Who Am I" reading and binding instead for more specific things. Still, this offers a unique and broad reading of a personality.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I didn't order this. But sounds interesting. Especially sounds useful if you get something out of it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”