Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lanery
Zodiac:

So I was using a spirit box with my friend at his home and I kept being told to be quiet by my companions and a succubi that was attached to my friend.

Something kept asking for him (my friend) and when he asked who it was it said in a deep voice "Mammon". We both didn't think nothing of it saying mammon at the time..... But when he researched the name later he obviously found the name amongst the sin of greed.

Why would he call out to my friend and my keep wouldn't have let him call out if his intentions were dangerous.

I would like any info on anyone who has encountered mammon or has ever had something powerful reach out to them.

Friend to all; Angel in disguise.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

This is just my opinion.. Take it or leave it..
I do not believe Mammon would reach out through a spirit box.
Mammon is very powerful.. He will help you achieve great things in life and achieve your goals and is great to work with when it comes to financial gain as long as you are willing to put in the work.
Many spirits come through that claim to be something they are not.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Slaps98 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:47 pm So I was using a spirit box with my friend at his home and I kept being told to be quiet by my companions and a succubi that was attached to my friend.

Something kept asking for him (my friend) and when he asked who it was it said in a deep voice "Mammon". We both didn't think nothing of it saying mammon at the time..... But when he researched the name later he obviously found the name amongst the sin of greed.

Why would he call out to my friend and my keep wouldn't have let him call out if his intentions were dangerous.

I would like any info on anyone who has encountered mammon or has ever had something powerful reach out to them.
So I think what you're describing sounds like an unprotected spirit communication session (using a spirit box), in which you may possibly have been contacted by an unbound spirit?

It's hard to know what, if anything, came through or what happened or why. As there are so many possibilities, I'm not sure my speculating would be very useful.

I hope this next comment is useful and doesn't sound negative - but, truthfully, far more experienced forum members than me have warned repeatedly about the risks of an unprotected spirit communication session. Firstly, if an unbound comes through, they could be malicious or a trickster. Messages from them may at best be unreliable, misleading. Secondly, an unprotected session may not even produce clear messages and answers - whether or not any spirit is using it to communicate. We can easily influence divination tools with our minds, or read things into / find patterns in, randomness that reflects our own preoccupations.

It takes time to develop a level of intuitive discernment that helps to make sense of such things.

See also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

And sessions like that really need very good levels of protection.

See viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512&p=672825&hilit=task#p672825

What's your gut feeling about this?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I recommend Satan And Sons, S. Connolly and Black Witch Coven
Priestess Akelta of Satan & Sons.. She is amazing! If you want to learn about the infernal and Mammon in general as that is one she works very closely with.. Satan and Sons have their own website, forum, and youtube channel.
I do not recommend taking the word of a random spirit from a spirit box.
I have not personally worked with Mammon as his strengths are not something I am particularly interested in.. But from my experience with the "demonic" I do not believe Lord Mammon would reach out through a spirit box... I do not believe anything is IMPOSSIBLE but I feel it is very unlikely.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Slaps98
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lanery
Zodiac:

Thank you for your replies I will relay them to my friend.
I actually was using protection I had my courtwind angel, my gargoyle and a sanguine vampire there to ensure only the truth could come out.
I did say to my friend it mightve been the succubi that came through and told him her name moments before playing tricks on him.

Thank you lewk and thank you amarantha for your input into this matter.
I did ask my courtwind (automatic writing) if she knew who we could ask to help us understand why the name would even be brought up to someone who had known about spirits but never thought demons were part of the deal too and she wrote Ash and she would've said if it was a trickster too.

My friend wants me to come over to his and do another session to see what the succubi attached to him wants with him anyway.

Friend to all; Angel in disguise.

Return to “Black Arts”