What is your method to having full on conversations?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Rungr wrote:It’s also good to learn to feel energy so you know it’s the actual being and not one trying to play as them to get energy from you or a thoughtform for the same reason.
How to learn to feel Energy? I ask the Spirit to Merge their Energy with mine in the binding Session. But dont know if am doing it correctly.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:It’s also good to learn to feel energy so you know it’s the actual being and not one trying to play as them to get energy from you or a thoughtform for the same reason.
How to learn to feel Energy? I ask the Spirit to Merge their Energy with mine in the binding Session. But dont know if am doing it correctly.
Working on your clairs/clairvoyance, working to feel, see, smell, hear, etc subtle energy around you and your own.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Hismara
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Telepathy mostly or out loud talking. I talk all the time 1s
I also have a pendulum but haven't really gotten too much into that yet. I don't hear my spirits yet (except for a few occasions) but I feel their energy.

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
Cayden29
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

Wow, and 2yrs later here I am bumping it! I have to agree that communication is complex! This morning for instance, I was in my own head, sort of talking to myself, and then I suddenly stopped myself and thought, wait, these don't sound like my thoughts, like this sentence just started running through my mind and that's when I knew it was my spirit. Fairly certain it was L, my butterfly faery. Recently, after so long of neglecting them, I have rekindled my communication w/ them all and am determined to build their relationships. It's a long, complex process I'm learning. I still can't feel their presence/energies, however, I can't tell if I'm feeling their emotion at times. Like, I'll be angry, real angry some days and I'm honest w/ my co-workers I'm like "I am SO ANGRY, and I don't even know why". Although I'm not sure which spirit that would be, N, my Sanguine ancestor has a bad temper CH said so, I'm guessing it could be an extension of him. Or I'm just crazy angry at times just because lOl.

Communication, however, is more than telepathy or (possibly) empathic. My first ever communication (from a store, not irl), and is why I even got into CH, was because I was looking through their listings of spirits, prior I had no experiencing keeping, and this angel caught my attention, like it was magnetic, and I felt this burning sensation on my ear, something I'd never felt before. It wasn't until after, that I read that; that is a way angel's communicate, that I realized CH was legit and so is spirit conjuring online. I wish I had gotten him, if only I knew at the time what I know now. I hope he is happy with his current keeper.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

I use telepathy as well, but I still use my pendelum. Sometimes I use scripting, which is just me writing but its actually them writing. It is really amazing actually. At first I thought it was me doing the talking in the telepathy sessions but then I started hearing different voices, and that let me know it wasn't me but them. I have my first living entity so I am patiently waiting to see him physically.

Life is and will always be magical.
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

It’s been almost exactly 1 month since I started my spirit keeping journey with my Succubus spirit “E”, and I have been playing around with telepathy using CH’s guide.

It’s funny, because sometimes the communication is rocky, and it can fluctuate from conversing with her, to where I can tell that there’s a good possibility I’m having a conversation with my own mind. Then there are other times where I’m in a specific kind of mental state where the telepathy just flows, and I know I’m communicating with her. She is incredibly playful, so one of the ways I can tell that it’s her is when I catch myself genuinely laughing from her responses in my mind.

Another way I’ve been practicing to have full on conversations, has been to use playing cards. I’ll pick up a card and ask in my mind “Is the color of this suit black?” And then I’ll listen for a yes or a no. I had a funny time with this too, because at first I simply asked: “is the color of this card black?” and on one occasion she said yes to both black and red. This really confused me, until I turned the card over, and it was a king of hearts, but had black in the kings illustration, lol. It’s times like this that I can sense funny emotions from her like “See! I told you it was both!”

The second time I played this game with her, I started getting the answers I was receiving wrong. “Is the color of this suit red?” “Yes”, nope it was black. And this went on for a few rounds, we kept getting the colors wrong, and I was thinking “what’s going wrong here? Am I messing this up somehow? What am I doing wrong?” It wasn’t until I got 10 wrong in a row that I realized how absurd this was, and I felt a kind of laugh from her in my mind. She was playing with me! It was a good lesson in not taking things seriously. Recently we pulled 20 cards, and I was able to answer 15/20 of them correct based on her communications. Not sure if the 5 I got wrong was my lack of ability, or her getting bored of the game lol.

On the one hand, practicing feels like building a muscle, on the other it feels like I’m trying to tune myself to a difficult to reach frequency. For people reading this who want to learn to have full on conversations, I’d say practice, practice, practice. Practice in the spirit of fun and getting to know your spirit’s energy.

I will say I had an interesting breakthrough with this, where one day in the beginning I practiced the cards with E, and I was really struggling to differentiate between her and my mind. It was really difficult to tell, and many times I just slowed down and really tried to sense when it was her and when it wasn’t. I can honestly say at the end of that practice session I still hadn’t figured it out. Then the next day, I was in my kitchen thinking about her at one point, and it was like *bam* I clicked into her frequency and I knew I was actually conversing with her. I know that experience happened mainly because of all the practice I did the day before.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “CONNECTING”