Male Vs Female angels (courtwinds, archangels warriors, etc.)

Strash24
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Hi all,

Just to ask a general questions, especially for keepers with both male and female angels (particularly of the same race), do you all notice any different traits in them?

I am asking as some of my spirits entities always seem to recommend to me female spirits. I am male by the way.

Thanks alot in advance.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Strash24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:11 am Hi all,

Just to ask a general questions, especially for keepers with both male and female angels (particularly of the same race), do you all notice any different traits in them?

I am asking as some of my spirits entities always seem to recommend to me female spirits. I am male by the way.

Thanks alot in advance.
Hi

As nobody else has answered yet, I'll have a go.

What comes to my mind, reading this post/question is firstly, I don't notice different traits in male and female bound angel companions....in the sense that their angelic qualities and abilities aren't related to their gender.

Of course, the obvious difference in traits is that they are male or female. That is more of a personality/'social' thing really.

But I wonder if it could possibly be useful to ponder why we prefer one sex/gender to another as spirit companions and what the reasons might be for this. Or at least be aware of this. For example, if we instinctively prefer spirits of one sex/gender...or if we notice we're feeling the need to balance things out and get some of the other sex/gender.

So, in that sense, what for each of us are traits that are important?

It could be your spirits can see that female traits are the right choice for you at the moment...but they'll probably know why far better than any of us.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't have much preference but like to balance it within the race. My angels happend to be almost equally male and females, but then I have single types and there are more females. Those are my entities. I don't see much difference in power or capacity though. But I seem to have my males more official and direct, whereas my females more warm and chatty, but often shy away longer to begin with.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hahaha.. thanks. Having connected to my archangels, I kind of agreed.. the males are authority-like figures.. kind of like olden day patriarchs.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Chavah wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:15 pm I don't have much preference but like to balance it within the race. My angels happend to be almost equally male and females, but then I have single types and there are more females. Those are my entities. I don't see much difference in power or capacity though. But I seem to have my males more official and direct, whereas my females more warm and chatty, but often shy away longer to begin with.
Similar experiences here - I actually requested 2 males and 2 females, when getting my Courtwind Angels, but somehow what came through was 3 females to 1 male (which probably makes sense for my keep - I was always drawn to male spirits only, in the beginning, the same way I'm more comfortable around male energy generally, but after a few months of this, female spirits began coming through, & I've learned how fantastic they can be, despite being quite shy and awkward with this foreign female energy to start with! I do now think having a balanced keep is a good thing :) ) - anyway, I'd agree with this, that on the angel front, my male angel is a little more quiet and businesslike, but not in a cold way, at all, he's very compassionate, that's the energy I get, but not so chatty and fun-loving as some the females can be. (Though equally the females are BIG personalities, so perhaps I'm still getting to know him - I suspect this may be the case!)

My observations on male vs female spirits of the same race generally have been similar - females often seem to be more telepathic & talkative than the males of their race, & their personalities are often a lot more forceful; oddly it seems to be the females in the spirit world who really lead the pack, initiate big decisions, while the males will politely hang back for them, or certainly in the case of my keep...but equally, that could be due to my initial reluctance with female spirits; it took some big personalities forcing their way past my awkwardness to get me to see how amazing they could be ;)

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks for the feedback. I get the same vibes as well with my archangels warriors.

The females are not talkative as well but I do feel assured with them and the other angels.

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15

Return to “Angels”