Servitor for spirit communication

tdamjom
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Has anyone asked for a servitor to help them with spirit connection, that is to communicate an fell spirits, entities etc and their energy. If so how did it work out for you.

Cheers

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

tdamjom wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:21 pm Has anyone asked for a servitor to help them with spirit connection, that is to communicate an fell spirits, entities etc and their energy. If so how did it work out for you.

Cheers
No, I haven't asked for a custom made one.

I did buy a standard servitor (an Eclipse Metaphysical Guardian) that aids communication with spirit entities. Yes, that helps when I use it. Plus I have CH's servitors that basically act as middle men organising CH spells and spirits for the owner.

I also have a Spirit Communication Spelled Stone from Mystic Morning Treasures that does the trick too.

And I have various bound spirits that have that ability plus a number of CH spelled items.

I've also used these mantras: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=man

For me the key thing is actively engaging, using, working with the aid, not just leaving it to work in the background. Also it'll be no substitute for developing your own skills.

But...what worked for me may not work for you, as we're all different.

This is because some things may click for me but not for other people. We may have all spent different amounts of time on our psychic development or have different levels of natural ability. Plus we're all at different stages of the paranormal / spirit keeping journey. (I don't consider myself a master by any means but I've spent 40 years learning how to connect with spirits of various types.)

I take the view that it can't do any harm having a number of different aids for anything. In fact it's probably a good thing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
tdamjom
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:34 am
tdamjom wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:21 pm Has anyone asked for a servitor to help them with spirit connection, that is to communicate an fell spirits, entities etc and their energy. If so how did it work out for you.

Cheers
No, I haven't asked for a custom made one.

I did buy a standard servitor (an Eclipse Metaphysical Guardian) that aids communication with spirit entities. Yes, that helps when I use it. Plus I have CH's servitors that basically act as middle men organising CH spells and spirits for the owner.

I also have a Spirit Communication Spelled Stone from Mystic Morning Treasures that does the trick too.

And I have various bound spirits that have that ability plus a number of CH spelled items.

I've also used these mantras: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=man

For me the key thing is actively engaging, using, working with the aid, not just leaving it to work in the background. Also it'll be no substitute for developing your own skills.

But...what worked for me may not work for you, as we're all different.

This is because some things may click for me but not for other people. We may have all spent different amounts of time on our psychic development or have different levels of natural ability. Plus we're all at different stages of the paranormal / spirit keeping journey. (I don't consider myself a master by any means but I've spent 40 years learning how to connect with spirits of various types.)

I take the view that it can't do any harm having a number of different aids for anything. In fact it's probably a good thing.
Thank you for your info, much appreciated.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Cheers
Hi there. Yes I did as a matter of fact just a month ago. I ordered a C5T3 custom servitor from CH to aid in spirit communication + astral projection and lucid dreaming. To be honest I have not felt much difference. Same for the astral/dreaming but it could be it happened but I forgot them. I also have not gotten any spiritual indication that my servitor is here.
But to be realistic, my servitor arrived in mid august, which is the Chinese ghost month. And I dropped my meditation for the entire ghost month because I don’t wanna be accidentally tuning in to lurking ghosts 😝 so yeah the lack of effort may have been the reason why the servitor is not active rather than it’s completely non existing

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have my servitor from CH too. I do sense mine. We don't have to meditating with a servitor or even bond with. You just go about asking yours what you like to have done. I upgrade mine as well with extra spell binding capacity and multiple tasking. So I am actually very happy with my servitor. Visible enough to me as well. And although less energetic I feel her. She does communicate when I ask her about me companions.
Dezire wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Cheers
Hi there. Yes I did as a matter of fact just a month ago. I ordered a C5T3 custom servitor from CH to aid in spirit communication + astral projection and lucid dreaming. To be honest I have not felt much difference. Same for the astral/dreaming but it could be it happened but I forgot them. I also have not gotten any spiritual indication that my servitor is here.
But to be realistic, my servitor arrived in mid august, which is the Chinese ghost month. And I dropped my meditation for the entire ghost month because I don’t wanna be accidentally tuning in to lurking ghosts 😝 so yeah the lack of effort may have been the reason why the servitor is not active rather than it’s completely non existing

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”