Healing practices with Radiant Light Khodam

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone. This is a new thread to share alone this topic as much as we can. I wish to master healing path. I have lots of companion spirits alone the healing, cleansing and regenerator department. But this tread will be on the teaching and guidance from the most amazing Radiant Light Khodam. I wish to share as little or as much as I will be allowed and perhaps others may also able to add on to my experiences.

Now to clarify things. I don’t expect to heal or receive guidance from my Khodam to heal the sick like Jesus did by simply even raising the dead with his words. But I am thinking that what I have from her is a climate and the life energy that she can help moved from person to person and may boost up someone’s energy field to invigorate them enough to heal themself. Something like that, what I have received today. But I am very new to this also, and I simple writing things down as I am telepathically gathering the info from my Khodam.

Therefore, is the purpose of this thread aimed to compare notes literally and to adjust our knowledge so to avoid human errors as much as possible. I also wish to touch upon protection and shielding when using some other metaphysical healing models. Plus, I would like to know, who uses actual txt books and which one is the best to buy.

I wish to keep it on healing modalities and working with Radiant Light Khodam but I am sure briefly we will eventually touch upon some of the other healer types as well as immortals and their modes of healings too.

I really wish this threat to be a value for everyone. I hope that many of you will able to share as much as or little as you will feel like. Due to the era that we have find ourself growing up and eventually growing old with COVID 19 virus, looks like will stay for a good while, I truly feel the importance of healing supports and benefits to supporting our human bodies. Even thou its energetically, but which ever way we are able to manage to build resilience and help ourself with better outcomes, response to eventual medicine from our physician and to aim ourselves for long term recovery.

I hope I am doing this right and if not then hopefully we will get the gentle node and moderator advice to stirred back to safe waters. Hopefully, this thread can strive on to build a good knowledge source for healing and working with Radiant Light Khodam.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”