You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Anyone have any experience with a shop on Etsy called Mystical Companion? I've been looking at some spirits that are in their shop and there is one I'm interested in buying but I want to see if anyone knows anything about them before I make a purchase. The shop seems newly opened and the three reviews are positive so they seem promising.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

ive see this shop two asked a few questions it pretty fast to respond to questions good reviews
any one have any spirits from her ?

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Bump

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Firelady wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:58 am ive see this shop two asked a few questions it pretty fast to respond to questions good reviews
any one have any spirits from her ?
Hey thought you should know I just got my Kitsune from her and OMG he's AMAZING!!!! He is by far the most present spirit I have in my Keep. Also she held on to him for me sense the beginning of February, so that's like nearly 2 months. She was so patent with me and understanding. I was going through a ruff patch with my job and was financially not ready to get another spirit but felt extremely connected with this Kitsune so Drusilla held on to him for me until I could purchase him. She answered every question I had about the spirit and is willing to answer more questions about him in the future if I have any. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY, recommend her shop to others and I'd be willing to get another spirit from her when given the chance.
I'm putting a link bellow telling you about my day one experience with my Kitsune so you know I'm not just writing a puff piece. I'd say Drusilla is the real deal. ./< ./< ./<

My Kitsune Experience:
viewtopic.php?f=175&t=79037

Shop Link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MysticalCompanions

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

that's awesome to hear thank for the update <3 sorry i was so slow getting back

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I wasn't aware there were any spirit shops left on Etsy. All the ones I knew about moved to other websites.

Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Bump

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

I absolutely love this shop! I had purchased two listings from her, my first ever being my silly Enan Dragon, who is very much a present energy and makes himself known. My second being my very stotic ( He's like the cool type from Ouran Host Club in front of others and is super sweet towards our family ) Woodland Elf. Also, very present and loves to make himself known.

The seller is super sweet and replies as fast as she can. She answers all questions you have. I definitely would recommend her shop if you are interested in trying somewhere different. :)

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”