neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am sorry I am late to say I did it. Things have been a little crazy here. Forgive me, please.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's no problem at all and no worries as I totally don't expect everyone who did it to come in and verify that they did, I could feel the immense energy behind this and am confident that all who were intended to contribute did so. Thanks again for your effort!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

uwu

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
JaycubL
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:24 pm Over the years I've become more and more distraught with the rate at which human beings are destroying the environment, contributing to the endangerment and ultimate extinction of species out of selfishness, and suffocating our own chances of survival.
As individuals we can only do so much to protect the quickly dying wildlife and retain balance among the ecosystems we interact with. There are a lot of little actions that collectively amount to something more substantial, but at the same time there are corporations who do not care about sustainability and are constantly undermining the efforts of those who genuinely care.

With my magic practice I have been involved in a campaign of various private efforts to give power back to the wild and overcome the imbalance I speak of. It is important to me to influence these matters to the best of my ability. Furthermore, acting to restore the power of the wild also acts to restore the spiritual climate.
So here is what I want to propose. I'm going to be conducting a ritual on New Year's day again toward this cause, and I believe it would pack more of a punch if everyone aware would reinforce the intention given the worldly concern that it is.

If you feel willing and able to help out, this is what I'd like you to do:
At some point on New Year's Day (whatever your time zone, it need not be in perfect sync), draw the symbol below on a piece of paper and place underneath a natural or black tealight candle (preferably set in a window), then whether telepathically or aloud recite over it the following --

'Let balance be restored, and the wild return.'

(If you do not have an appropriate candle, you may simply draw the symbol with intent at a window and recite the incantation.)
This is in actuality the final line of a longer incantation I have written for the ritual I am conducting on my end, so the point is that we are all sending energy toward the conclusion.

Here is the symbol --

sglwld.png

. . .

To execute my ritual I will be calling on some heavyweight powers as far as the guardians of nature go. Every ounce of attention toward it provides more substance to the purpose. So however miniscule it may seem, it means a lot to me!

Thank you and I hope you'll join in.

Sincerely,

Your sometimes friendly neighborhood Viper woman
Wow thank you for that effort Vipera aspis atra! That is probably the most important thing to me, it is so pleasing to see others also caring. I wish I had known about this in time to participate.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JaycubL wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:42 am

Wow thank you for that effort Vipera aspis atra! That is probably the most important thing to me, it is so pleasing to see others also caring. I wish I had known about this in time to participate.

Just noticed this and I appreciate the sentiment, JaycubL. Rest assured your care about this endeavor is supporting it on a subtle level, even though you weren't able to participate.

So far I'd say the ritual was pretty successful in helping along the natural course, though it's not an intention that begins and ends here. The opportunities this world is granted to change approach toward mother earth for a better collective outcome must be fully seized. I hope we'll take full advantage of the ins we have right now to reverse certain damage to the wild and find harmony with it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Flux
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:35 pm The opportunities this world is granted to change approach toward mother earth for a better collective outcome must be fully seized. I hope we'll take full advantage of the ins we have right now to reverse certain damage to the wild and find harmony with it.
Hear hear!

PapiLobo
new here
new here

Current situation included, I am still proud to have taken part.

We did well as a collective.

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:24 pm Over the years I've become more and more distraught with the rate at which human beings are destroying the environment, contributing to the endangerment and ultimate extinction of species out of selfishness, and suffocating our own chances of survival.
As individuals we can only do so much to protect the quickly dying wildlife and retain balance among the ecosystems we interact with. There are a lot of little actions that collectively amount to something more substantial, but at the same time there are corporations who do not care about sustainability and are constantly undermining the efforts of those who genuinely care.

With my magic practice I have been involved in a campaign of various private efforts to give power back to the wild and overcome the imbalance I speak of. It is important to me to influence these matters to the best of my ability. Furthermore, acting to restore the power of the wild also acts to restore the spiritual climate.
So here is what I want to propose. I'm going to be conducting a ritual on New Year's day again toward this cause, and I believe it would pack more of a punch if everyone aware would reinforce the intention given the worldly concern that it is.

If you feel willing and able to help out, this is what I'd like you to do:
At some point on New Year's Day (whatever your time zone, it need not be in perfect sync), draw the symbol below on a piece of paper and place underneath a natural or black tealight candle (preferably set in a window), then whether telepathically or aloud recite over it the following --

'Let balance be restored, and the wild return.'

(If you do not have an appropriate candle, you may simply draw the symbol with intent at a window and recite the incantation.)
This is in actuality the final line of a longer incantation I have written for the ritual I am conducting on my end, so the point is that we are all sending energy toward the conclusion.

Here is the symbol --

sglwld.png

. . .

To execute my ritual I will be calling on some heavyweight powers as far as the guardians of nature go. Every ounce of attention toward it provides more substance to the purpose. So however miniscule it may seem, it means a lot to me!

Thank you and I hope you'll join in.

Sincerely,

Your sometimes friendly neighborhood Viper woman
I just stumbled upon this meaningful cause and have regrettably missed participation for the initiative. If there's one taking place for 2022's New Year, I would be happy to count myself in from Asia's GMT+8 time zone. Thank you for initiating such wonderful, noble spiritual exercise towards the preservation, restoration and balance of our earth's ecosystems.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

atlanticamethyst7 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:57 am I just stumbled upon this meaningful cause and have regrettably missed participation for the initiative. If there's one taking place for 2022's New Year, I would be happy to count myself in from Asia's GMT+8 time zone. Thank you for initiating such wonderful, noble spiritual exercise towards the preservation, restoration and balance of our earth's ecosystems.
I appreciate your kind words and it is wonderful to see your interest in this.

I am planning an update to the previous work actually, primarily because I do feel that there was a significant impact for the better from the last ritual. I continue to do personal work toward this cause weekly and I hope for that to culminate in this effort shared with others.

I will make a new thread to reflect that soon enough. It is likely it will be the same protocol, using the same symbol/sigil from the start of this thread, with very minor changes.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”