Gargoyles on the move?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

When I think about gargoyles, I think about a being sitting patiently and guarding something. Do they prefer to have one thing to guard and just sit there? Can they switch easily between guarding a car, a home, a person? I imagine different personalities have different preferences, but in general, how flexible are gargoyles? Are they more content staying in one place?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think gargoyles, like people, have different preferences and personality. If you'd like one who is more outgoing you can let the conjurer know that when you order a cc. Mine enjoys switching between places. I've seen him over my ceiling, on the house roof, on the car roof, flying in the sky when I drive, in my astral realms, etc. He enjoys exploring new places and watching the stars. We sometimes take astral trips together.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would love to know this too. I’m thinking of getting them and the answer would help me decide to bind to MV or spirit.

Also I’m wondering where do gargoyles perch if the home they are guarding is an apartment? I’ve heard they love to perch on the roof and windowsills. But if one is living in the middle levels with no balcony or perch-able windowsills.... where would the gargoyles be? Is there anyone who had this experience?
Sorry if this is not a related question

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Dezire wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 pm Also I’m wondering where do gargoyles perch if the home they are guarding is an apartment? I’ve heard they love to perch on the roof and windowsills. But if one is living in the middle levels with no balcony or perch-able windowsills.... where would the gargoyles be? Is there anyone who had this experience?
On my ceiling there's a special spot for him at the corner. He seems to have created an astral/energetic structure that allows him to perch on and keep watch.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Tsugi wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:00 pm
Dezire wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 pm Also I’m wondering where do gargoyles perch if the home they are guarding is an apartment? I’ve heard they love to perch on the roof and windowsills. But if one is living in the middle levels with no balcony or perch-able windowsills.... where would the gargoyles be? Is there anyone who had this experience?
On my ceiling there's a special spot for him at the corner. He seems to have created an astral/energetic structure that allows him to perch on and keep watch.

Wow that’s really cool, thanks for sharing Tsugi:)

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

This is all very helpful, sounds like my Volk will be getting gargoyle assistance in the future.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I've had similar experiences with my gargoyles. I can't recommend them highly enough.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My gargoyle sits above my bed, on my RVs roof . He alternates between sitting there watching, to flying in a circle around the entire property where our fence and gate surrounds it. He also likes to screach as he flies.. I can see the cemetery from my bedroom window, and we also had a "highway" where spirits would pass through our property, which we had to block off. So he's very busy especially at night. I plan to get him another gargoyle or two to ease things for him.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Gargoyle”