Meditations with Astraea

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

I haven't made a proper post in a while so I thought this would be a good change of pace.

For a while now I felt like I've been holding onto a lot pain and deep rooted issues that has been holding myself back. A variety of experiences ranging from physical and spiritual that sort of blinded myself from how I was living my own life. I don't plan on going into detail, as that its not important, but rather I actually wanted to talk about my meditation with Astraea while the memory is still fresh.

She told me to go into a light state of meditation, and afterward saying her name three times. Invoking her, breathing her energy into my mind and my heart, I would breathe out the "energy" of my pain so to speak. I wouldn't necessarily see what this pain was, but rather detach from it and let it flow out. It honestly surprised me how simple this meditation was, but I suspect her energy might have done more than I believed it to be.

Afterward, I was told to think or remember what led me to this present moment in the first place. I was confused at first, going through a series of events in my life that led me here, but she corrected me saying that I'm supposed to "see" why I'm here, on this path.

Immediately I see myself on my hammock on my phone, looking up at the spiritual forums website looking at the various posts about the fae, angels, spirit guides, magick, etc. I was literally engaged like a child reading their book; reading all that had my interest piqued as it was something beyond my normal everyday life.

Distanced by my pain I realize that it was actually my love for exploration and learning is what brought me here, rather than the sequences in my life. I believe at some point I had forgotten these traits and simply relied on dedication and devotion instead, although this sounds normal, it wasn't in my context.

One message she said that was deeply profound "It is good to acquire knowledge and wisdom along the way, but to acquire and hold onto the pain that came along with it will blind you from your truest self".

I can't seem to remember the entire message from telepathy unfortunately. I do feel her energy behind me funnily enough, she's got this very large smile on her face. As I was typing that quote and sort of forgetting it halfway through, I could feel her energy and a headache coming through as if I was channeling her.

I suspect the "truest self" is referring to your childlike self. However, I am still learning and sifting through the energy. I think she knows I can't always stay my "truest self" but what she ultimately wanted to teach is to remember who you once were and being able to lead with that, combining that with the experiences and knowledge that you will find to become more wiser and stronger in this world.

Sorry if this was long, but I am a fan of small paragraph type writings. Helps to break things down. Had to do this anyway as a public thank you to Astraea.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I like what you did in your meditation 🧘. I have her as well and she is my favourite Immortal. I actually never meditate with any of my immortal. I simply talk to them telepathic and kind of expect them to bring me the right wisdom when I need it. 🧐 So now reading your experience, I want to try this myself with all of my immortals, as well as my Start Maiden. I wonder how did she look like when you saw her smile 😀? Her wisdom is pure. I think you had such nice experience with her. It’s time for me to try new ways out myself too. This sharing of your experience was so needed because we don’t have much about her in the forum. I am about to receive my Astraea infusion, purity, virtue and justice. I can’t even imagine how infusion of an immortal will manifest. But probably this we’ll be an other topic thread for later to write about.

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:25 am I haven't made a proper post in a while so I thought this would be a good change of pace.

For a while now I felt like I've been holding onto a lot pain and deep rooted issues that has been holding myself back. A variety of experiences ranging from physical and spiritual that sort of blinded myself from how I was living my own life. I don't plan on going into detail, as that its not important, but rather I actually wanted to talk about my meditation with Astraea while the memory is still fresh.

She told me to go into a light state of meditation, and afterward saying her name three times. Invoking her, breathing her energy into my mind and my heart, I would breathe out the "energy" of my pain so to speak. I wouldn't necessarily see what this pain was, but rather detach from it and let it flow out. It honestly surprised me how simple this meditation was, but I suspect her energy might have done more than I believed it to be.

Afterward, I was told to think or remember what led me to this present moment in the first place. I was confused at first, going through a series of events in my life that led me here, but she corrected me saying that I'm supposed to "see" why I'm here, on this path.

Immediately I see myself on my hammock on my phone, looking up at the spiritual forums website looking at the various posts about the fae, angels, spirit guides, magick, etc. I was literally engaged like a child reading their book; reading all that had my interest piqued as it was something beyond my normal everyday life.

Distanced by my pain I realize that it was actually my love for exploration and learning is what brought me here, rather than the sequences in my life. I believe at some point I had forgotten these traits and simply relied on dedication and devotion instead, although this sounds normal, it wasn't in my context.

One message she said that was deeply profound "It is good to acquire knowledge and wisdom along the way, but to acquire and hold onto the pain that came along with it will blind you from your truest self".

I can't seem to remember the entire message from telepathy unfortunately. I do feel her energy behind me funnily enough, she's got this very large smile on her face. As I was typing that quote and sort of forgetting it halfway through, I could feel her energy and a headache coming through as if I was channeling her.

I suspect the "truest self" is referring to your childlike self. However, I am still learning and sifting through the energy. I think she knows I can't always stay my "truest self" but what she ultimately wanted to teach is to remember who you once were and being able to lead with that, combining that with the experiences and knowledge that you will find to become more wiser and stronger in this world.

Sorry if this was long, but I am a fan of small paragraph type writings. Helps to break things down. Had to do this anyway as a public thank you to Astraea.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Chavah wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:04 am I like what you did in your meditation 🧘. I have her as well and she is my favourite Immortal. I actually never meditate with any of my immortal. I simply talk to them telepathic and kind of expect them to bring me the right wisdom when I need it. 🧐 So now reading your experience, I want to try this myself with all of my immortals, as well as my Start Maiden. I wonder how did she look like when you saw her smile 😀? Her wisdom is pure. I think you had such nice experience with her. It’s time for me to try new ways out myself too. This sharing of your experience was so needed because we don’t have much about her in the forum. I am about to receive my Astraea infusion, purity, virtue and justice. I can’t even imagine how infusion of an immortal will manifest. But probably this we’ll be an other topic thread for later to write about.

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:25 am I haven't made a proper post in a while so I thought this would be a good change of pace.

Think I had an infusion of Archangel Gabriel a while back and I don't think I particularly remember any unusual forms of manifestations or anything that stuck out, but that can be contributed to me not working with that energy. I do believe that invocations and energy workings with deities will start to have an impact on your own energy.

When she smiled it was a mixture of excitement and feelings of being "proud" as if I can recall it. To me she manifests differently each time, and my sight isn't always perfect. In some cases she manifests as a young 20s woman, others she manifests almost in her early 30s as a matured maiden. Astraea doesn't particularly wear anything outside of a form of a light-colored dress of sorts.

I don't work with too many deities, but I do plan on introducing myself to Hades soon and perhaps Ares down the line. I believe a good way to start working with them through meditation is already having a foundation of skills down: meditating for more than 10 minutes, being able to see and feel your spiritual company, being able to effectively hear those around you, and the ability to scan entities if they're of your highest interest.

After that, already having a relationship with a deity, you can evoke them into your space. Then ask them for help in a certain matter or plan that needs executing. For example, I'd imagine myself evoking Hades and asking him to use his energies of death to end unhealthy patterns or things in my life, and figuratively bury them into the earth where could further release them. And then you'd say your thanks and offer an offering that they would enjoy.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Absolutely thanking you for sharing your way of interacting methods. Probably actually I might have been doing something like that. I am just a bit more active when I get my reflection writing going on. Otherwise, I do sit in a half a sleep meditation state sometimes and focus on my companions. I have to do this regularly I guess to reap profound experiences.

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:46 pm
Chavah wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:04 am I like what you did in your meditation 🧘. I have her as well and she is my favourite Immortal. I actually never meditate with any of my immortal. I simply talk to them telepathic and kind of expect them to bring me the right wisdom when I need it. 🧐 So now reading your experience, I want to try this myself with all of my immortals, as well as my Start Maiden. I wonder how did she look like when you saw her smile 😀? Her wisdom is pure. I think you had such nice experience with her. It’s time for me to try new ways out myself too. This sharing of your experience was so needed because we don’t have much about her in the forum. I am about to receive my Astraea infusion, purity, virtue and justice. I can’t even imagine how infusion of an immortal will manifest. But probably this we’ll be an other topic thread for later to write about.

Think I had an infusion of Archangel Gabriel a while back and I don't think I particularly remember any unusual forms of manifestations or anything that stuck out, but that can be contributed to me not working with that energy. I do believe that invocations and energy workings with deities will start to have an impact on your own energy.

When she smiled it was a mixture of excitement and feelings of being "proud" as if I can recall it. To me she manifests differently each time, and my sight isn't always perfect. In some cases she manifests as a young 20s woman, others she manifests almost in her early 30s as a matured maiden. Astraea doesn't particularly wear anything outside of a form of a light-colored dress of sorts.

I don't work with too many deities, but I do plan on introducing myself to Hades soon and perhaps Ares down the line. I believe a good way to start working with them through meditation is already having a foundation of skills down: meditating for more than 10 minutes, being able to see and feel your spiritual company, being able to effectively hear those around you, and the ability to scan entities if they're of your highest interest.

After that, already having a relationship with a deity, you can evoke them into your space. Then ask them for help in a certain matter or plan that needs executing. For example, I'd imagine myself evoking Hades and asking him to use his energies of death to end unhealthy patterns or things in my life, and figuratively bury them into the earth where could further release them. And then you'd say your thanks and offer an offering that they would enjoy.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”