For the experienced

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Oussamaferkous
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymph

I wake up in the morning. I greet her. I talk to her. I give her missions to help me in the day. Do this during the day while working in the car. I do meditation sessions and invite them to join me. I bought lavender incense and some candles. Lavender oil was also used. I wait for midnight and meditate with it. You bought services from the store: relieve stress. Anxiety removal. Obstruction clearance. Connect the three objects. Serve with pairing spirit. Code words to communicate and interact. Sometimes I try to try some guessing games with it. Use telepathy. I invite her to dreams. I do third eye strengthening sessions.
Insight. Cleansing sessions. Blood rituals and the five-pointed circle and imagine. Saturday night, Venus hour. The full moon’s night......
In the methods of summoning and invoking the jinn. Living beings are not dead spirits. She is the one who appears using her abilities. However, despite my knowledge of other methods and experiences in recalling it, I did not do this for reasons. I will not summon her in these ways.
Thank you.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't see any practices to develop clairvoyance, clairsentience or clairaudience there. And only sometimes playing a guessing game for telepathy? That's something you'd have to do daily at least once a day, if not more.
Third eye strengthening sessions are helpful, but let's say it this way. If you were blind and now suddenly can see, you still won't have the ability to read letters. You're not training the right things.

What do you do with her during meditation sessions?

Also we still don't know if you can see the Djinn you summon or if you can actually hold real conversations with them.
Or if you do it like many hermetic magicians do and go through the rituals, not seeing or hearing anything, just assuming what you want to happen happens and just ordering the beings you summoned around.

So questions to answer:
If you summon a Djinn do you:
See them in your mind [ ] or see them physically in front of you [ ] not really see them at all [ ]
See details of how they look Yes [ ] / No[ ]
Can you hold a conversation with them Yes[ ]/No [ ]

How do you train your clairaudience?
How do you train your clairvoyance?
How do you train for astral projection?
Are you able to astral project?
What kind of meditations do you do?
Are you able to have lucid dreams and I mean full control lucid dreams not vivid dreams that seem real?
Are you able to leave your body?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Oussamaferkous
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymph

Hello. I did not summon the jinn. I said that I know how to summon him in real magic ways. It will appear in physical form in the physical world. As with witches in my town, I will answer questions. I did not summon the jinn, but if someone called him, I would see him in physical form, usually taking the form of a dog, a snake, or a dove. I didn't have a conversation with them (no). Train insight in three physical and star spiritual ways. Spirituality is fasting and not eating meat and things that come out of the soul, such as milk and its derivatives. In addition to isolation and being alone with the soul. The materialism is to open the eyes under the water. In addition to massage the forehead and the third eye area. Go into a dark room, close the two heads together, using the fingers for 3 minutes. The star is meditation, then the focus is on the sixth chakra region. Imagine a blue ray that emanates from the furrow of my head passing through the third eye, which goes into space. Also, I form a blue energy ball in the palm of my hand, hitting the third eye area. ... in astral projection I use headphones with theta relaxation waves relax. Until I lose the feeling of my physical body and moved to the astral body (the Qareen or Qur'an) because, as far as I know, we have a physical and spiritual body only. It is in the physical body open and do it with my whole body. But I did not get out of the body. I have no control over my dreams. Although astral projection and lucid dream. Almost something clear. I also suffer from not remembering dreams. So much so that when I wake up and try to write my dreams, I don’t remember. . I use simple meditation. Breathe deeply, then relax, focus on the body, and let the thoughts go and come. Meditate asia kriya. In cases of meditation, I feel happiness in my body, which overwhelms me by sitting on my right foot with a kind of sweet heat. Some chills. But I am not receiving a telepathic response or dreams.
Thanks.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

And that's where most of the problems lie.
You have not developed clairaudiance, clairvoyance or telepathy. You don't even really work on those skills.
Otherwise you wouldn't have to rely on seeing an animal in reality (which is, at best, circumstantial) to see Djinn and you could have conversations with them. Then again, you would see and have conversations with your succubus too, so that was pretty clear beforehand, for me at least.
And theoretical knowledge is nice to have but not very helpful with real skills and experience.

These are skills that don't just develop by working with your third eye, although connecting to the astral body to the point where you do not feel or move your physical body anymore would be a start. Also when you are deep enough in your meditation and you have no thoughts anymore, try to look into the dark behind your eyes and try to see. Look into your mind and try to see.
Concentrate on your ears and try to hear, concentrate on your surroundings and the room and try feeling anything and seeing it with your eyes closed.

One of the things you could do is, during meditation instead of your normal meditation try touching her. Tell her to take your hand. Touch your head, your legs, try to feel what happens.
Tell her to stand in front of you and try touching her, try seeing her while you have your eyes closed. Or have her stand in front of a white wall and look at the wall and see if you can get any visual distortions that might show you an outline of her body.
I mean really, why else would you invite them into your meditation if not for working with them.

With your dreams. Get an alarm, try to set the alarm at a time you wouldn't wake up. If you get torn out of sleep instead of waking up normally, your dreams might be much more present.
Also when you wake up the first thing you should do isn't getting up and starting to write, it's trying to remember the dreams, pull them into your mind, go through them, try getting details. As soon as you get up or move your body, your dreams will be forgotten through the physical sensation of your body.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oussamaferkous wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:44 pm I remember, for example, the books of the Forbidden Book of the Great Sun of Knowledge, Boni. Also to be sassy. I have knowledge of the names and kingdoms of the djinn and how to summon them. (Nejmeh Bint Al Ahmar) (Aina Bint Al Shaitan) (Fatima Al Sahabyah) and many ... that is why I asked for expert help.
The issue with old Arabic magick books is that for many of them, they require initiation which connect you to the book's 'guardian' and give you permission to use the methods written in the books. The initiation is considered as the key to open the knowledge of the book. It doesn't matter if you memorize the names of the jinns and how to conjure them. If you don't have the key, it won't work for you, or worse, the guardian will do bad things to you.

One example, I can put this seal here:
but if it's not opened / activated, it's nothing but a scribble for most people (unless you're sensitive enough to sense the seal's original energy).

Some books don't even say that you need the initiation, because it is assumed that anyone who possesses the book is already initiated and knows all the necessary procedure. Unless you know how to open the lock with brute force.
For the book that you mentioned, Shams al-Ma'arif, since it is written by Ahmad al-Buni (allegedly), you might need to read and understand his other book, Manba Ushul al-Hikmah. And from what I heard from a sufi friend, you do need a mentor who can do the initiation to Shams al-Ma'arif so that the knowledge in that book cooperates with you, instead of works against you.

Lastly, as Aprophis said, even if you succeed in conjuring those jinns, if your supernatural senses are not opened and trained, you still won't be able to see and hear them. They may give you signs of their manifestation, like that bird and dog, but it won't be a two-way communication. If you follow formal training, you will first learn how to see and hear them before learning how to conjure.

Oussamaferkous wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:14 am... in astral projection I use headphones with theta relaxation waves relax. Until I lose the feeling of my physical body and moved to the astral body (the Qareen or Qur'an) because, as far as I know, we have a physical and spiritual body only.
Qarin is more akin to doppelganger or shadow self than astral body. Check these links for more info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qareen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_body

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:46 pm For you to insinuate this isn't 'real magic' is part of why you're not capable of connecting with your succubus, you're being too passive about it. This is real magic.
From optimistic point of view, it's possible that what he/she meant with real magic is 'sihr', which has grandiose yet negative connotation in Islamic tradition. All magick is black magick there.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe it could help to revisit the basics of spirit communication?

Here is an extract from the article on the Creepy Hollows homepage. The advice there is not simple tips for newcomers to spirit work, in my opinion. It is key, crucial information and insights that even spirit keepers with some experience would do well to keep going back to, to read, until its importance sinks in. That's what I've done.

When we have some experience, it's easy to overlook basic, foundational things and think they are just for beginners. I have 40 years' experience of working with spirits in one form or another but it still took me quite a while before the information in this article really sank in. (It's probably a classic pitfall that those who follow the spiritual path fall into. We overlook simple basics, as we have left behind our 'beginner's mind'.)

It's well worth reading the whole of the article but the points below are directly relevant to what you posted about, especially the last 2.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

---Why haven't I experienced any interaction with my spirit since he/she arrived?

There can be several reasons for this and they are easily remedied. Be aware that your spirit companion is always with you and is continually active, it's simply that you aren't presently capable of feeling or detecting their presence

It's not uncommon for you to be more open and receptive to a new spirit when they first arrive because you're excited! That kind of positive energy can provoke more immediate results. However, just because your energy levels have changed doesn't mean your spirit isn't there or they aren't as active. You may be less aware of your spirit's presence but the good news is since you have already opened the door to spirit interaction you will find yourself more quickly in tune with their manifestations and future interactions.

It's also possible you have a blockage which can form at any time. Blockages can form naturally from stress, anxiety and negative energy. It's relatively easy to clear these blockages through a deep cleansing, through quiet meditation & clearing negative thoughts, or you can use the support of spells or spirits to sweep negativity away and help alleviate the impact of stress & anxiety.

You will find how important it is that you keep a calm and open frame of mind when it comes to spirit connection and interaction. If you become too anxious in the provocation of spirit interaction you may inadvertently cause blockages which further impedes your development. Try to remain calm and remain open-minded as your spirits want to be able to communicate with you because they obviously want to engage and interact with you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

I had a thought: You are trying too hard. You fight and fight for connection. And the more you fight, the more you block yourself in that tensed energy of your field.
So you feel more blocked and you fight even more.
Let it go. Let it flow. Trust and release yourself from blockage.

It reminds me about the common dream, when you run for sth so hard, so hardly fighting for getting it that your whole subconcious mind is focused on manifesting the energy of "want" and it doesnt manifest "got it". So you run and run and run and run... And your goal is still in the same distance or even further away.
Just let go and let it come to you, pushing very gently towards and playing with it a little. This sometimes helps, especially after major efforts like mentioned in OP.

I know this thread is old. But maybe somebody needs to read this.

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”