What do you ask of Efrit Djinns?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

If he wont do as you ask than purchase something that will.

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

jayoul,

the problem is you don't actually know whether the entity will do what you ask them to do before you purchase them. Some are harder to control than others. At the end of the day, it really depends on what spirits suit you best.

Why so serious?
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

I know what you mean and hence why one should feel a connection before they purchase something but if you bought a shaitan djinn for example and made a wish for it to attack someone, it WOULD do just that .. regardless if you get along with it ... chances are no one will build a close relashionship with a shaitan djinn, and would want to? but they will do EXACTLY as you wish .. how do I know? well I have freinds who are experts in the black arts and also own a few shaitan djinns .. they have told me in advance on one occasion, months ago now that such a person wont be around much longer and their shaitan is going to deal with them as they cant be asred wasting time casting on them with their craft. I didnt think much about it, until recently when it came on the news this person had been STABBED TO DEATH and killed!!! coincidence .... maybe, but I'm convinced the shaitan made it happen.

My point to all of this is ..... if you want revenge or to hurt someone so badly, their are entities around that will do just that for you, without you having to get on with them or really connect with them .. such as the shaitan djinn BUT be warned they are for the experienced only and you'll need protection from any reflective negativity that could comeback to you from his\her actions.

Ciao

badgirl
new here
new here

[quote="jayoul"]I know what you mean and hence why one should feel a connection before they purchase something but if you bought a shaitan djinn for example and made a wish for it to attack someone, it WOULD do just that .. regardless if you get along with it ... chances are no one will build a close relashionship with a shaitan djinn, and would want to? but they will do EXACTLY as you wish .. how do I know? well I have freinds who are experts in the black arts and also own a few shaitan djinns .. they have told me in advance on one occasion, months ago now that such a person wont be around much longer and their shaitan is going to deal with them as they cant be asred wasting time casting on them with their craft. I didnt think much about it, until recently when it came on the news this person had been STABBED TO DEATH and killed!!! coincidence .... maybe, but I'm convinced the shaitan made it happen.

My point to all of this is ..... if you want revenge or to hurt someone so badly, their are entities around that will do just that for you, without you having to get on with them or really connect with them .. such as the shaitan djinn BUT be warned they are for the experienced only and you'll need protection from any reflective negativity that could comeback to you from his\her actions.

Ciao[/quote]

scary. Will karma comes back at them?

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

I think the karma will comeback, yes unless one knows advanced protection methods or uses a strong entity to prevent it from affecting the master negatively.

DeepBlueSea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 135
Spelled Number: 178
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Was reading old threads on Djinns, Ifrits and about the karma coming back on revenge wishes.. Someone suggested using “advanced protection methods or a strong entity to prevent it from affecting the master negatively –

Can anyone guide me to these advanced protection methods or a strong entity which would prevent revenges from affecting the master’s karma or affect him negatively?

devilsadvocate
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: sang. vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bones
Zodiac:

DeepBlueSea wrote:Was reading old threads on Djinns, Ifrits and about the karma coming back on revenge wishes.. Someone suggested using “advanced protection methods or a strong entity to prevent it from affecting the master negatively –

Can anyone guide me to these advanced protection methods or a strong entity which would prevent revenges from affecting the master’s karma or affect him negatively?

That is a VERY good question!! I would like to know this too!! ::Anyone::

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever....

The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you; the right person will still think the sun shines out your bum. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Its called cleaning and empowering your aura. Meditation work.

Go Big or Go Home.
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

I have an ifrit calling to me. Sometimes you visits in my dreams. I think he also makes himself known in the middle of the night by making such noise to wake me. He can definitely be pushy for me to buy him but I’m not sure how to handle an ifrit, I have been told he will be gentle with me but still, they sound dangerous lol. I come here because I too wanna know how do you talk to one or ask it to do?

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

If someone's soul is naturally darker they will go towards these darker entities with more comfort like an oasis. Some of us in human bodies don't know how to feel human and are homesick for another realm. Its harder for me to get attached to white light souls as in depth. My higher angels are on standby and love me even though I'm not always "good". If a soul was meant to be with me they know what to expect. I believe in a degree of predestination where we signed this contract before we were born and certain souls come in and out to teach each other a lesson. People react to each other differently. Some are for keeps and may play different roles in our other realms/afterlives.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside

Return to “Djinn Races”