any experiences? Starry1Night

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have the seal of Solomon coin~ that’s the one that I was referring to, it has like a hole in the middle and a pentagram or something like that, anyways

I just use it and ask the universe to bring me a certain amount of money, I then feel tingles of energy and the next thing you know I have that amount on the way. I haven’t used it in a while though~

My money vampire I’m not sure if he has actually brought me much wealth. Great companion I just haven’t seen much in the money department from him.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune

Not sure if @LittleBat is allowed to post here but their negative review was helpful to me. Don't buy portals to black arts entities and be careful of sellers who refuse customer care after purchase! Four years of torment is no joke.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

venusian_entity wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:45 am Not sure if @LittleBat is allowed to post here but their negative review was helpful to me. Don't buy portals to black arts entities and be careful of sellers who refuse customer care after purchase! Four years of torment is no joke.
Yeah, I’m definitely wary of the black arts entities. I reached out to her with two emails and didn’t hear anything back for months still.

Having said that, I went ahead and purchased a binding on her website for a variation of a Stregoni Benefici Vampiress after feeling the calling and reading about people’s experiences with them on the board.

I received a lovely care package with the vessel, and found she added on a welcome candle and incense for her, along with a wonderful looking scroll with all her information. Top notch love, quality, and care there. When I meditated to welcome my new companion, 15 minutes in I felt her energy condense and wrap around me, and a playful bite on the neck. Lovely companion! I’m fascinated by Starry’s WA classification of her vampires. They seem fairly unique.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

so i'm just gonna add something. she's the only conjurer i know who won't shave off prices for remote binding. so basically you pay for SHIPPING and the item but you don't get them - just the remote binding. when asked, she ignores your email. other conjurers will have some discount if you prefer just the binding. also, unless you live in the US, she will most likely have an excuse of shipping issues to your country and ask to do remote binding when you've paid in full.

it was the same as before, but it bothers me lately so i will no longer be purchasing anything else from rebecca.

this is just speaking from experience. your experience may vary.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Sellers You Love”