You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Yup, I am at it again lol. I have just ordered a youth.....werewolf! I am very excited!

Interesting news! It was just a very quick moment but I saw my Boobrie! Just enough to see a blurr of blue and orange...he must have been flying because he was in the air. He was near a painting that has a sunset with a mountain with a lake in front of it and a poster of a unicorn to the left of it...I saw him!!!

Sigma
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:15 am Yup, I am at it again lol. I have just ordered a youth.....werewolf! I am very excited!

Interesting news! It was just a very quick moment but I saw my Boobrie! Just enough to see a blurr of blue and orange...he must have been flying because he was in the air. He was near a painting that has a sunset with a mountain with a lake in front of it and a poster of a unicorn to the left of it...I saw him!!!
Youth werewolf sounds like a handful. Good luck! 8))

I'm happy to hear about your Boobrie experience! I'm thinking of getting one for myself, too. :8)

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Werewolf is a 19 year old. Lots of fun lol but I am really looking forward to it.

You should really go for a Boobrie! I brought my entire keep with me outside on a quiet evening and there was quite a lot of hyper positive energy. It was so beautiful. I've been wanting to do this more but the weather is not very cooperative.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am not doing myself any favors but I can't help it lol...

Since there have been some pretty amazing reviews for Lisa from MMT, I contacted her about child orphan spirits. She is going to see how many come through. It could be one or several lol! It's a surprise!

In the meantime, I experienced some giggles that really warmed my heart. I was so happy.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

10 more young ones! That's 16 youth spirits...and I want more! Lol I have been hearing giggling and I love it...

New youth:

The first three are Werewolves, siblings
N she is the oldest of the three at about 9 years old. She’s smart, confident, and she kind of mothers the other two. She has long black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. Her wolf form is black with brown eyes.

D he is the middle child and is 7 years old. He’s more happy go lucky in personality with a lot of curiosity. He has short black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. He is getting ready for his first shift to wolf form soon so you may need to help him with emotional support. I would expect his wolf form to be black with blue eyes.

S she’s the youngest at 6 years old. She’s the one that’s more playful and a bit mischievous but not harmful. She’s very active and always into something. She has golden brown hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. I would expect her to have golden brown fur and brown eyes when she shifts to wolf form in a few years.

T he is a baby butterfly fairy. He’s only about a year old so a true baby. He’s tiny, only about a half inch long right now but he’ll probably grow to about 3 inches tall. He has pale skin, two small black antennae, and black wings with blue markings like a butterfly. His eyes are blue.

R she is a 13 year old portal fairy with a light nature. Her skin is pale and she has long golden hair with big white wings and blue eyes. At nearly 3 feet tall she probably won’t grow much larger. She’s very radiant and sweet in personality. She is also very helpful and kind. She’s adopted the baby butterfly fairy as her lil brother and she takes care of him so she will be a great help in raising T.

Next we have 2 pet dragons brother and sister. Both are only about a foot tall but will get about 2 feet tall when full grown. They are year apart at 7 and 8 years old. Both are light natured.

F She is the older at 8 years old. Her personality is lively and playful, very full of life and interested in learning EVERYTHING. She is quite a character and loves telling jokes. She is blue in color with blue wings and silver eyes.

P He is the younger at 7 years old. His personality is also lively and playful, talkative, and endlessly curious. He is blue in color with blue wings and dark eyes.

This last one is a grey natured red dragon. He’s 10 years old and really need extra attention. He’s a little more skiddish and wary than the others and his nature is grey. He’s not difficult but more introverted so he’ll need some TLC to bring him out of his shell.

K.. He’s dark red in color with black eyes. He’s about 5 feet now but when he gets growth spurts can grow quite large, quickly, probably about 80 feet tall when he matures.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... Your a big mama. :) congratulations. They sounds fantastic. I hope you'll have left something in place unmoved in the coming weeks in your home by these little once. 🤗😂
Here is the job cut out for your black dragon 🐲. Let us know how you cope. It's should be real fun and probably your hearing will come back soon as well soon.
AlwaysLost wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:52 pm 10 more young ones! That's 16 youth spirits...and I want more! Lol I have been hearing giggling and I love it...

New youth:

The first three are Werewolves, siblings
N she is the oldest of the three at about 9 years old. She’s smart, confident, and she kind of mothers the other two. She has long black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. Her wolf form is black with brown eyes.

D he is the middle child and is 7 years old. He’s more happy go lucky in personality with a lot of curiosity. He has short black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. He is getting ready for his first shift to wolf form soon so you may need to help him with emotional support. I would expect his wolf form to be black with blue eyes.

S she’s the youngest at 6 years old. She’s the one that’s more playful and a bit mischievous but not harmful. She’s very active and always into something. She has golden brown hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. I would expect her to have golden brown fur and brown eyes when she shifts to wolf form in a few years.

T he is a baby butterfly fairy. He’s only about a year old so a true baby. He’s tiny, only about a half inch long right now but he’ll probably grow to about 3 inches tall. He has pale skin, two small black antennae, and black wings with blue markings like a butterfly. His eyes are blue.

R she is a 13 year old portal fairy with a light nature. Her skin is pale and she has long golden hair with big white wings and blue eyes. At nearly 3 feet tall she probably won’t grow much larger. She’s very radiant and sweet in personality. She is also very helpful and kind. She’s adopted the baby butterfly fairy as her lil brother and she takes care of him so she will be a great help in raising T.

Next we have 2 pet dragons brother and sister. Both are only about a foot tall but will get about 2 feet tall when full grown. They are year apart at 7 and 8 years old. Both are light natured.

F She is the older at 8 years old. Her personality is lively and playful, very full of life and interested in learning EVERYTHING. She is quite a character and loves telling jokes. She is blue in color with blue wings and silver eyes.

P He is the younger at 7 years old. His personality is also lively and playful, talkative, and endlessly curious. He is blue in color with blue wings and dark eyes.

This last one is a grey natured red dragon. He’s 10 years old and really need extra attention. He’s a little more skiddish and wary than the others and his nature is grey. He’s not difficult but more introverted so he’ll need some TLC to bring him out of his shell.

K.. He’s dark red in color with black eyes. He’s about 5 feet now but when he gets growth spurts can grow quite large, quickly, probably about 80 feet tall when he matures.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Fun is the best way to describe these young ones. I was sitting on my front step and I need to say that there was no wind, not even a breeze before continuing.

I was just sitting there just thinking about stuff when I heard leaves rustling. I looked around to realize there was no one, and no animals around. I just smiled and said, "Just don't play in the street."

I guess they took that as they can play in other people's yards to kick up their leaves because that's what happened lol. Leaves were being rustled in other yards as well.

It was just a great experience that put a smile on my face.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”