Games to Strengthen Communication/Bond

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Nolo614
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Hi all,

I wanted to share 2 games that my small family loves, hopefully they get a great response from yours and help you with communication practice and bonding.

1. The Tarot Game- each spirit receives a designated tarot card. This is fun in itself because you can pick 2 or 3 that remind you of the spirit, whether it’s the artwork or the meaning of the card. I get very excited pendulum responses when they choose their card. The card stays on their altar, so they realize this is their card. Then, during pendulum session take their card and a random card and ask them to show you their card. I shuffle the cards up and show them to the vessel, then place them face down on either side of the vessel. Sometimes they pull the pendulum toward their card. Sometimes I move over both cards and get a yes for their card, a no for the random card. Sometimes they ignore the pendulum and tap the hand nearest their card. Once they master the 2 card choice, you can increase to 3 cards (one above the vessel and one on each side) and then to 4. We are almost a perfect score, with each spirit being able to navigate me to their card. Some are more advanced and can handle up to 3. They really love the praise and it really helps me to feel progress.

2. Telephone- I line my vessels up nearly touching. The vessel far left is the original messenger. I take that vessel and show it* a tarot card (using the medicine deck which is all animal imagery). Neither the other vessels or myself can see this card. Then I put the vessel back in the line. Just like in the game telephone, each spirit is tasked with telling the next spirit the animal on the card. After a few minutes, I take the far right vessel, the last in line and put it to my third eye. I usually take up to 10 minutes meditating with it to announce which animal I think it is. Keep in mind, you can narrow the deck thus narrowing the options. Right now I’ll work with 3 cards (simple animals, wolf, Raven, bear). Eventually I hope to work up to maybe 10. I recommend really relying on both sound and imagery. I heard wolf howls for one round, and bears roaring for another. The Raven was harder, but was signaled with blueish black imagery.

Best of luck and please let me know if anyone has any other *games* :8) 8.)

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
RockOccultist
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow that's very fun sounding. I'm currently trying build up my skill with a pendulum and I might try that game with my spirit family once I get better with pendulum responses.

windaaa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravix of Fourhorn

This is a year old post but lemme share mine!
So i have 3 companions bind to spirit, i have to improvise your idea (which are really fun, thank you) into this kind of game; i’m sure this is not original

I have this oracle card (i’m not sure i can say the name here?)
this deck of 70 cards, some of them has one object at the center of it, kinda like picture card for kids. I separate them into categories; nature, animal and things. The easiest is the nature ones. It only has like 10 cards in it. I picked one, i asked my companions to see it and as i close my eyes, they have to tell me what card it was by images, color, or straight word. I have to guess it (i need to really listen and see it with my third eye). It’s really fun, i learned to trust and differentiate their voices and characters, it also helps me defeat my blockages, one of it is confidence. I also train clairsentience/clairvoyance. My star fae still kinda shy (she’s the newest), so i need to be more proactive and encourage her to join in, i think she likes it. 8))

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I like reading about your game time with your companions. I have some too, different types, almost daily game/activity that I do with my companions. I call it ‘chatting’. Basically it’s to get my companions to come to me with a short message and telepathically exchange with each of them for at least 10 minutes.

I usually get through with 5 to 10 of them a day. I absolutely love it. I write everything into my books. It’s amazing what I get to know and because I record from word to word, I have detailed messages to go back on. Why is this game/activity is very important to learn and to master? Because, I have some with very unique skill sets to learn from. Plus, I wish to be fluent in hearing them in my mind, when I need guidance/advice that I already have. But sometimes its too fast and long, then I miss the important details. In writing them down I slow it down enough to process and screen what is my own thoughts and what is spirit saying. They know that, when its time for game writing chats, by hearing me saying the same sentence: “who wants to chat”?

The other game, that I only tried few times so far with my ‘Dark Mansion’ taro deck. I ask them to chose only 3 cards while I shuffle it to give me a short advice/wisdom/guidance/message. I have programmed the deck for angels, fylgia, cherub, and Star Fae. Yet to add one more program, for my Pegasus. I don’t read cards according to the actual traditional tarot meanings. I do get them to tell me their meanings, while I look at the cards and work with association.
Nolo614 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 am Hi all,

I wanted to share 2 games that my small family loves, hopefully they get a great response from yours and help you with communication practice and bonding.

1. The Tarot Game- each spirit receives a designated tarot card. This is fun in itself because you can pick 2 or 3 that remind you of the spirit, whether it’s the artwork or the meaning of the card. I get very excited pendulum responses when they choose their card. The card stays on their altar, so they realize this is their card. Then, during pendulum session take their card and a random card and ask them to show you their card. I shuffle the cards up and show them to the vessel, then place them face down on either side of the vessel. Sometimes they pull the pendulum toward their card. Sometimes I move over both cards and get a yes for their card, a no for the random card. Sometimes they ignore the pendulum and tap the hand nearest their card. Once they master the 2 card choice, you can increase to 3 cards (one above the vessel and one on each side) and then to 4. We are almost a perfect score, with each spirit being able to navigate me to their card. Some are more advanced and can handle up to 3. They really love the praise and it really helps me to feel progress.

2. Telephone- I line my vessels up nearly touching. The vessel far left is the original messenger. I take that vessel and show it* a tarot card (using the medicine deck which is all animal imagery). Neither the other vessels or myself can see this card. Then I put the vessel back in the line. Just like in the game telephone, each spirit is tasked with telling the next spirit the animal on the card. After a few minutes, I take the far right vessel, the last in line and put it to my third eye. I usually take up to 10 minutes meditating with it to announce which animal I think it is. Keep in mind, you can narrow the deck thus narrowing the options. Right now I’ll work with 3 cards (simple animals, wolf, Raven, bear). Eventually I hope to work up to maybe 10. I recommend really relying on both sound and imagery. I heard wolf howls for one round, and bears roaring for another. The Raven was harder, but was signaled with blueish black imagery.

Best of luck and please let me know if anyone has any other *games* :8) 8.)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Connecting”