You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have 2 Sanguine Vampires. One is a Balkin and I immediately felt his presence when I held his vessel for the first time. There was an invocation spell that helps with the bonding process. I can feel massages on my legs. It's so nice!

Anyway, I think that I have Vampire fever now because my Irish Psy Vampire will be here tomorrow. I am also thinking about getting youth Vampire spirits.

I'm starting to think that I have a real connection building up with my Vampires, especially my Balkin. I love the sensations from him.

I just got a telepathy spell connected to my spirit. I'm hoping that we can get to having conversations soon!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Yes!!! Vampires are wonderful! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ’– I love the sensations too. They are the strongest manifesting spirits in my keep.
Let us know how it goes with your Irish Vampire.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Dont worry about prefering a specific type of spirit that means that you found the spirits that you connect and feel the most.
Almost all my spirits are vampires.
Have fun talking to them telepathically.
Yesterday i was nervous about a job and one of them told me. Heeeey stop....... the earth is flat 🀣. They wanted to make me thing of something else so my anxiety levels drop and they achieved itπŸ˜‚

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:43 am Dont worry about prefering a specific type of spirit that means that you found the spirits that you connect and feel the most.
Almost all my spirits are vampires.
Have fun talking to them telepathically.
Yesterday i was nervous about a job and one of them told me. Heeeey stop....... the earth is flat 🀣. They wanted to make me thing of something else so my anxiety levels drop and they achieved itπŸ˜‚
Oh my goodness! That's awesome you were distracted from the anxiety!
I'm not feeling guilty about sensing Mr. A. the most. I think it's because of the invocation spell that really helped the bonding speed up a lot.
I'm creating a digital book for my keep that includes pictures of who belongs to which vessel. I am wearing Mr. A's vessel (ring) and I was trying to take it off of my finger but it was stuck. I said, "I'm just going to take a quick picture than put the ring back on right after." The ring easily slipped off once I said that. I even held the ring between my fingers instead of laying it down like I did with the others. I'm guessing that I'm stuck with the ring for life, which doesn't bother me.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:46 am Yes!!! Vampires are wonderful! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ’– I love the sensations too. They are the strongest manifesting spirits in my keep.
Let us know how it goes with your Irish Vampire.
I'm just waiting for the mail delivery but it will be later today. I am thinking of doing an invocation for him as well, along with my other Vampire friends.

πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§›

Return to β€œVampire”