My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: hea

bwardabUnYiP wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:18 am
Zacx5 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:49 pm
Lewk wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:24 pm
Bartlebee wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:56 pm
Zacx5 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:59 pm
Bartlebee wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:29 pm

If you can, try talking aloud and telling her that you will only permit her to remain is she's willing to communicate and follow rules. If she can't or won't, think about is she's worth the hassle. Good luck, and I'm sure the other folks here on the forum may have some good ideas too.
Thank you for your reply, it's very informative.
I tried to talk to her, and I even wrote her messages, but she doesn't answer.
Then give her the boot :]
You are not an all-you-can-eat buffet and free hotel!
I think you'll probably benefit from taking a decision on what to do, then use the appropriate methods to achieve that outcome.

1. Banishing & healing - I'll give some practical links below as well but Creepy Hollows are experts with many years experience of advising on such matters and banishing malicious or unwanted, attached spirits. A cleansing and healing of voids etc left after the removal seems to be part of that.

2. Putting the relationship on a mutually aligned footing - you might want to ask an expert (such as Creepy Hollows) to determine whether the spirit is malicious.

Sometimes an attachment is just dysfunctional - the spirit isn't malicious - and the relationship might be capable of being re-booted on a more harmonious basis. (Sometimes we bring more to an unbound, attached spirit relationship than we realise, especially with sexual spirits, in my experience. The psychosomatic side of ourselves can be very strong.)

That for me would mean them agreeing to be bound as a spirit companion - after it has been determined by an acknowledged expert that they are not malicious. Then you could require them to obey your house rules.

Whichever option you choose, remember you have the absolute right to decide what happens with your body, your sexuality, your energy etc. Nothing has the right to override your consent.

DIY Banishing - https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
DIY Ultimate In Protection - viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

You can visit the Creepy Hollows Shop and search for 'banishing'. This listing is especially worth checking out. It says CH always offer free consultations to people suffering from such things.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html
Thank you Lewk for your help.
I haven't tried banishing her using gemstones or herbs before. I will try the copper way.

I think she lives inside my body, and I feel her powerful aura. When I recite the prayers, I feel something strong running in my veins. It feels like electricity. I also feel power coming out of my legs and genitals. I feel something like needles coming out of my head.

Someone told me that she might be a queen succubus, and that's why she is strong.
i know this is lowkey wrong to say, but i envy you.
Believe me you wouldn't love the tiredness I feel after waking up :)

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Zacx5 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:22 am

If you can, try talking aloud and telling her that you will only permit her to remain is she's willing to communicate and follow rules. If she can't or won't, think about is she's worth the hassle. Good luck, and I'm sure the other folks here on the forum may have some good ideas too.
I think you'll probably benefit from taking a decision on what to do, then use the appropriate methods to achieve that outcome.

1. Banishing & healing - I'll give some practical links below as well but Creepy Hollows are experts with many years experience of advising on such matters and banishing malicious or unwanted, attached spirits. A cleansing and healing of voids etc left after the removal seems to be part of that.

2. Putting the relationship on a mutually aligned footing - you might want to ask an expert (such as Creepy Hollows) to determine whether the spirit is malicious.

Sometimes an attachment is just dysfunctional - the spirit isn't malicious - and the relationship might be capable of being re-booted on a more harmonious basis. (Sometimes we bring more to an unbound, attached spirit relationship than we realise, especially with sexual spirits, in my experience. The psychosomatic side of ourselves can be very strong.)

That for me would mean them agreeing to be bound as a spirit companion - after it has been determined by an acknowledged expert that they are not malicious. Then you could require them to obey your house rules.

Whichever option you choose, remember you have the absolute right to decide what happens with your body, your sexuality, your energy etc. Nothing has the right to override your consent.

You can visit the Creepy Hollows Shop and search for 'banishing'. This listing is especially worth checking out. It says CH always offer free consultations to people suffering from such things.

I haven't tried banishing her using gemstones or herbs before. I will try the copper way.

I think she lives inside my body, and I feel her powerful aura. When I recite the prayers, I feel something strong running in my veins. It feels like electricity. I also feel power coming out of my legs and genitals. I feel something like needles coming out of my head.

Someone told me that she might be a queen succubus, and that's why she is strong.
i have a succubus but i don't experience anything you did.

Zacx5
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: gig
If I could be anything, I would be...: wasp
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: hea

bwardabUnYiP wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:50 am

How do you communicate with her?

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Zacx5 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:30 am
bwardabUnYiP wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:50 am

How do you communicate with her?
i talk to her, but i can't hear or feel any of my keep sadly.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”