The December Clings

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Anyone else who has a Kitsune in thier keep noticing as December approaches thier Kitsune is getting a bit more clingy than usual? L usually loves spending as much time together as possible but understands when I have stuff I have to take care of, as long as she can be there for me. But around this time of year I always notice her constantly kind of tugging at the back of my mind to just sit down and relax and spend time with her and nothing else. Especially when I'm busy cleaning the apartment or working on something. When I'm out at town, she's usually with me just kinda looking at things and seeing what I'm up to but lately it's more of and urgency to get back home tugging at me instead that's there.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't have one but yours sounds very huggie and close.

LavenderVix wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:14 am Anyone else who has a Kitsune in thier keep noticing as December approaches thier Kitsune is getting a bit more clingy than usual? L usually loves spending as much time together as possible but understands when I have stuff I have to take care of, as long as she can be there for me. But around this time of year I always notice her constantly kind of tugging at the back of my mind to just sit down and relax and spend time with her and nothing else. Especially when I'm busy cleaning the apartment or working on something. When I'm out at town, she's usually with me just kinda looking at things and seeing what I'm up to but lately it's more of and urgency to get back home tugging at me instead that's there.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”