Suggestions for Inclusion

Tips and tricks for connecting with vampires.
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I purchased the Samhain Conjure from Creepy Hollows this year, and a Sanguine Vampire came to me. I never intended on having a Vampire for a Spirit Friend solely because I have intended on working with a Werewolf (supposedly they don't get along, however I think that's a load of BS made up by the Twlight book series) instead. Since my new Spirit Friend is a Vampire, I'm fine with Him being here. However this poses a problem.

As you know, they are nocturnal. He is my only nocturnal Spirit Friend out of (now) five Spirits. I myself am nocturnal-overall-however some of my obligations require me to be awake during the daylight hours (such as my job). I bring Their vessels with me to work and on outings during my days off,except Him leaving Him at home. Many activities I enjoy doing and want Him to join Us on require taking the bus during daylight hours, or are only open as long as the sun is out. Two examples are visiting local arboretums, and huge historical cemeteries that close at dusk. Including various cemeteries throughout NYC (where my ancestors are resting), and up in Westchester County. I'm also considering taking Them on a hiking trip up to New Paltz in February, staying in a hostel for a couple of days, and taking the long distance bus home.

I enjoy going on these adventures, and having my Spirit Friends with me makes them even better! I don't want to leave my Vampire Spirit Friend's vessel at home, or leave Him behind, just because He can't go out into the daylight!

Has anyone here had to adapt to this issue? If so, what did you do? Or can Vampire Spirit vessels be safely taken outside with you during the day time? What if I kept Him in a backpack, or wrapped in a cloth in my pocket? Advise is greatly appreciated! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hm.. I have several vampires in my keep and I've never heard of them not being able to be in the sun. Their vessels are all hanging on my necklace and on rings, and they have walked /talked with me in the sunlight without any issues.

The only spirit in my keep which doesn't care for sunlight is my Cambion. I tuck the vessel under my t-shirt in this case.

I'm no expert, so perhaps others can chime in. There might be something I don't know. But from my personal experience with my vampire dominant keep, sunlight has never been an issue.
I have noticed, however that all my vampires have stronger active energy at night. But they are able to manifest and be active at any time.
Another option would be to ask him directly how he feels about sunlight 👍😁

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASH, the DA conjurer and co-owner of Creepy Hollows has written a series of Encyclopedia articles called The Truth About Vampires. There's also an article called Caring for Vampires.

In The Truth About Vampires #4, the myth that Vampires cannot cope with sunlight is dealt with and there's nothing in Caring for Vampires that says bound vampire spirit companions or their vessels cannot be with you in sunlight/daytime.

The rule of thumb I keep to is to stick to what a conjurer or seller advises. If a seller says that their conjured and bound vampire is nocturnal, expects their vessel to be kept out of sunlight and does not want to interact with their keeper during daytime hours, then that is what I'll do. Sometimes this kind of detail forms part of the agreement between a conjurer and the spirit they've bound.

If they don't say that, there's nothing to worry about.

The default for bound spirit companions tends to be that they're normally available all the time, which I'm pretty sure includes CH spirits.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. The replies from both of you are very much appreciated! I have scanned the Vampires section of this forum and have heard of Ash's Vampire series, but wasn't sure of where to find it. I will read all of his articles so I can better care for my new Vampire Spirit Friend. Thank you! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You have to remember that vampires aren't like they are in books, movies, or mythology. They aren't these glorified immortal beings (although some were immortal, most weren't) we are familiar with. Most vampires, like humans, or just about any other living being that exists, came in all shapes and sizes, skin colors, backgrounds, health conditions, etc, etc.

This is of course just referencing the vampires of our world. The astral is a whole other animal.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Connecting With Vampires”