Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/HOUSE-RU ... ITIES.html

This printable house rules poster was created by Ash. He did an amazing job!

However, I do not have a printer. While COVID is still an issue, I have my more DA associated partner writing the rules and offering a bit of my own energy to it. This is just until I get to order a printer or see how our written one works.

These rules already set up the tasks for protection for your DA companions.

WA spirits are also able to provide protection, especially angels. You can set up the tasks for them in a similar manner.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

What I love about protective companion that I can task them temporarily to stand on guard for me children abs look after them by providing protection. I have Courtwinds, watchtower n. s.e.w ,commander Throne angel who has an army to lead abs send ect. They are a benevolent race and necessary due supernatural protection.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

do u get your protective spirits to protect you from getting nightmares?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:31 pm do u get your protective spirits to protect you from getting nightmares?
While I haven't tasked anyone specifically to hold that role I do know that since the very first courtwind has come home I have had scary dreams only if I needed to undergo a lesson for soul and spirit growth. I used to have zombie dreams constantly, I hate those dreams they stress me out, I haven't had one in 6 years and I am very thankful to the companions who keep such a strong loving eye out over me.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:49 pm
jezebela wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:31 pm do u get your protective spirits to protect you from getting nightmares?
While I haven't tasked anyone specifically to hold that role I do know that since the very first courtwind has come home I have had scary dreams only if I needed to undergo a lesson for soul and spirit growth. I used to have zombie dreams constantly, I hate those dreams they stress me out, I haven't had one in 6 years and I am very thankful to the companions who keep such a strong loving eye out over me.
i see. i have tasked my protective spirit to keep me out from dreaming snakes or any nightmares. sometimes it works and don't. that's why i'm also thinking if i should get another protective spirit.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:22 am
draco_star898 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:49 pm
i see. i have tasked my protective spirit to keep me out from dreaming snakes or any nightmares. sometimes it works and don't. that's why i'm also thinking if i should get another protective spirit.
Baku and Sandman spirits deal with nightmares and dreams. You could do diy protection before sleep too.

Creepy Hollows, experts, recommend a mix of protective measures. So, yes, protection spirits but also protection spell bindings; protection spells you cast yourself; shields, barriers etc, both bought ones and ones you can do yourself.

They also talk about more than one layer of everything. For example, different protection spell bindings or bound spirits each give slightly different coverage, which leads to overlapping coverage, if you get more than one of each type.

The number 3 is mentioned. So, 3 protection spirits, spell bindings and so on, will give better, more overlapping, rounded coverage than just one of each.

The adage is you can never have too much protection. And would you rather have an army of protection, or just one or two bodyguards?

Another thing I think may be relevant is the extent to which our mind and subconscious can connect with these protection measures (for 'connect', you can also read believe in). With a greater range of measures, I think the chances that we do have sufficient all-round coverage and/or engage well with it, are increased.

Of course, we need to work with these measures to get the best out of them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I meant to say 3 different *types* of bound spirit, spell binding etc.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:13 am

Baku and Sandman spirits deal with nightmares and dreams. You could do diy protection before sleep too.

Creepy Hollows, experts, recommend a mix of protective measures. So, yes, protection spirits but also protection spell bindings; protection spells you cast yourself; shields, barriers etc, both bought ones and ones you can do yourself.

They also talk about more than one layer of everything. For example, different protection spell bindings or bound spirits each give slightly different coverage, which leads to overlapping coverage, if you get more than one of each type.

The number 3 is mentioned. So, 3 protection spirits, spell bindings and so on, will give better, more overlapping, rounded coverage than just one of each.

The adage is you can never have too much protection. And would you rather have an army of protection, or just one or two bodyguards?

Another thing I think may be relevant is the extent to which our mind and subconscious can connect with these protection measures (for 'connect', you can also read believe in). With a greater range of measures, I think the chances that we do have sufficient all-round coverage and/or engage well with it, are increased.

Of course, we need to work with these measures to get the best out of them.
thank you for the suggestion!

i saw your list of spirits for protection in some other threads! just can't find it back. but yea... i will certainly consider of having a variety of protections to complement each other.

i'm already thinking of getting a flymgia and a courtwind angel. :8)

Return to “Protection”