venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Black Friday (one of them) highlights was to order a Lunar Angel. But much in it in the encyclopaedia about this angel. But the short description really grabbed hold of me and I am very keen on having my perfect Lunar custom angel meet me one day.

Would you share some of your connections, bonding, interactions and anything that makes you delighted my yours?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lunar angels are definitely ethereal and full of magical energy. My lady was a beautiful surprise from a bogo years ago and she has a been a very loving part of the family ever since. She is definitely very strong with magic and filled with energy on full moons, she is also able to reflect with all the energies of all the different moon phases. My ability to connect and channel lunar energies has definitely become stronger with her help.

So if you are energy sensitive you may be able to notice the moons effects more, but luckily you can also ask these beautiful beings to help balance out some of the more negative effects some lunar energies can have on us too, this is really helpful. I also work with werewolves too and I noticed that they really amplify the moons effects and sometimes thats a little to intense, especially if you are energy sensitive. With angels they are very healing and I noticed that she was able to help if I started getting overwhelmed by my connection to energy and the werewolves. And, by also helping my energy balance out so I could learn to hold that state better. She is a treasure and I do adore her so <3

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

This was very helpful. Thanks draco_star898 for your reply. I never thought much about moon powers before. Although it's always has been my part and life and in multiple ways literally I'm bathed by it since birth from astrological aspects to moon day birth under the full 🌕 ect.

Now, almost every readings seems to give me a feedback on the power of moons in our solar system that, I am naturally connected with. So as a surprise to me, it's also has been a blindly normal state of which I feenkly didn't even gave a second thought before.

But it's time to embrace this aspect of mine as well and with my future Lunar Angel, Astral living entity, I hope I'll stay very balanced as I have been and deepening my magic of my moon affinity. I am rejoicing and very encouraged.
draco_star898 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:12 pm Lunar angels are definitely ethereal and full of magical energy. My lady was a beautiful surprise from a bogo years ago and she has a been a very loving part of the family ever since. She is definitely very strong with magic and filled with energy on full moons, she is also able to reflect with all the energies of all the different moon phases. My ability to connect and channel lunar energies has definitely become stronger with her help.

So if you are energy sensitive you may be able to notice the moons effects more, but luckily you can also ask these beautiful beings to help balance out some of the more negative effects some lunar energies can have on us too, this is really helpful. I also work with werewolves too and I noticed that they really amplify the moons effects and sometimes thats a little to intense, especially if you are energy sensitive. With angels they are very healing and I noticed that she was able to help if I started getting overwhelmed by my connection to energy and the werewolves. And, by also helping my energy balance out so I could learn to hold that state better. She is a treasure and I do adore her so <3

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My lunar living entity has visited me last night. I didn't had a person figure of an angel like with my angels. But I had a celestial / angelic surround that was very rejuvenating. I was awear of her presence during my sleep at night and opened my eyes to see her. She manifest with coloured Orbs, it was very different feel to my usual angelic encounters and it was a very pleasant experience. At this stage, no telepathic communication have had happened. I am wondering if they do chat with you/us @draco?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:23 am My lunar living entity has visited me last night. I didn't had a person figure of an angel like with my angels. But I had a celestial / angelic surround that was very rejuvenating. I was awear of her presence during my sleep at night and opened my eyes to see her. She manifest with coloured Orbs, it was very different feel to my usual angelic encounters and it was a very pleasant experience. At this stage, no telepathic communication have had happened. I am wondering if they do chat with you/us @draco?
I see her in my minds eye as both energy in shades of blue, silver, and white and as a women with shorter dark hair and silver eyes with a very bright aura. She isn't overly chatty, but she does communicate with me whenever we are bonding together. I see a lot of blue or white orbs physically with angels when they are active, hers is like that as well.

To me celestial angels like the lunar, astral, and star have a different energy feel to them. I'll try to explain what the difference is like for me; its like most angel energies remind me of the sound of bells, but celestial angels are more like the sound you get when you play with crystal goblets. All angels are very high vibrational energy-wise, but celestial angels just feel even more ethereal to me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

draco_star898 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:07 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:23 am My lunar living entity has visited me last night. I didn't had a person figure of an angel like with my angels. But I had a celestial / angelic surround that was very rejuvenating. I was awear of her presence during my sleep at night and opened my eyes to see her. She manifest with coloured Orbs, it was very different feel to my usual angelic encounters and it was a very pleasant experience. At this stage, no telepathic communication have had happened. I am wondering if they do chat with you/us @draco?
I see her in my minds eye as both energy in shades of blue, silver, and white and as a women with shorter dark hair and silver eyes with a very bright aura. She isn't overly chatty, but she does communicate with me whenever we are bonding together. I see a lot of blue or white orbs physically with angels when they are active, hers is like that as well.

To me celestial angels like the lunar, astral, and star have a different energy feel to them. I'll try to explain what the difference is like for me; its like most angel energies remind me of the sound of bells, but celestial angels are more like the sound you get when you play with crystal goblets. All angels are very high vibrational energy-wise, but celestial angels just feel even more ethereal to me.
🌝I love the way you explained it to me. I learnt to absorb celestial, eternal, astral and angelic energy the fastest. It’s very addictive and healing. She has purple, golden, green and yellow-white light and it was all over me. I ordered her to celebrate my moon affinity as I came to understand this after my ‘dedicated name’ order was done. I got a paragraph of saying that about with all the moons in the universe not only with our moon I have affinity with and working with them comes much easier then normal. This is only my first basic response. I need to figure what else is there for me to work with that involved moon magic.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Living Entities”