Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Gargoyles have been my favorite since i was a child. people always say they are scary or ugly. I look at them in awe. They are beautiful and radiate so much raw power.

The first spirit i purchased from CH Was my male gargoyle, V. He is huge and strong. During our first chat together I saw his hand slide over the top of my rig, as if to scoot himself across the surface. He had intimidating claws that impressed me.
He was soft spoken yet strong, very respectful and caring.
He took his job very seriously and always seemed to be looking over his shoulder during our talks, would jump up and fly off for a second and come back to continue our chats. This was before i built my keep up, as i only had 3 spirits total at the time. He was very busy with our property and protection.

His favorite spots are above my bed on the roof, and outside my window on the fence.

I take walks in the park with my keep, as a social activity. Usually when we talk telepathically, i am in a deep trance or deep meditative state, eyes closed and laying down, and sometimes cant feel my body.

At the park i am walking, eyes open, and focusing on seeing them with my inner eye, with eyes open. It takes a lot of focus for me to hear, see and sense them while im trying not to trip on tree roots or rocks lol

The first time i saw V's full body, was at the park. He was flying above, touching the tops of the trees with his wings and feet, glancing down at us. I was talking with one of my vampires when suddenly i heard a loud crash and a very frightening roar. I looked up and saw V swooping down with intense speed, land on the ground, spread his wings out big and tall, SCREECHED and ROARED at something across the meadow. i wanted a closer look so i kept walking, when i felt my vampire tugging at my hand, pulling me back to stop. i listened and stood still.
V looked so menacing and fierce that i got chills when i saw him standing that way. My soft gentle gargoyle friend suddenly went hulk mode and looked like he was about to bust some heads. I also noticed that he suddenly looked at least ten times bigger than normal.

i focused really hard, closed my eyes and saw someone with a hood stepping away backwards from the meadow, with a look like "...geeeeeesh!" and turned the other direction.

V came back, landed next to me. i asked him what was wrong. He shrugged and said "i didnt like him"

After some time, i wanted him to have a partner to help with his rounds, so i purchased another gargoyle, L who is female.

I put in the notes that I wanted this gargoyle to be for my male gargoyle.

When L arrived, i was touched by how sweet she was. She had a soft friendly voice, and kind energy. There was an energy about her though, under this sweetness, that said "I can squish you really fast if you do anything bad to those I love".

V and L quickly bonded, and became inseparable, immediately. He told me one day that he loved her a lot. The entire keep kept calling them love birds. It was very sweet.

While on the "phone" with V, i could hear L in the background snickering or giggling. It then started to become a regular thing where both L and V would "answer" the call at the same time and i learned how to do 3 way calling .

Here are some things that they like;
V told me that he likes dill pickle slices (dry off the pickle juice with a paper towel) and a dab of peanut butter on top.
He also likes Nutty Bars.
L says she likes cake of any kind, including cake pops.

What I love about my gargoyles;
They are the first to report to me, anything of importance regarding safety, protection and the property. They are aware of unbounds, portals, travelers, curious beings who try (but fail!) to come in, and anything i ask them to look out for. They also regularly give me feedback on my shields and barriers, and point out any weak points. They are like personal body guards, and they love their job.
I also send them to protect my sister while she's out running errands.
I love their dedication, hard work, and protectiveness.
They are the least likely to be offended by anything, and are very laid back when they are not actively pursuing something.

I plan to get more gargoyles some day. But just the two of them are quite a force on their own.

If anyone would like to share any stories about their gargoyles, I'd love to read them. Do your gargoyles have a favorite food, or music?
Do you have a favorite moment with your gargoyle?

Cheers to the gargoyles!! I love you guys!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In my life there are 6 amazing gargoyles; five are male and there is one tough as nails lady who runs the whole show. She is fiercely protective of her home ground which extends into the astral for quite a bit. She works closely with my first who is part of the head for the protection team for guarding the stationary astral space around my home. I have another team for traveling and astral journeys, and another protection group strictly for dealing with removing unruly unbounds. One of the male gargoyles is on the traveling team, but the others usually guard the home ground.

The first gargoyle who came into my life had a lot of issues to wade through with my volkh. He was such a helper and kicked some major tail, but about a year after he came he urged me to place a sra order for another gargoyle and along came the beautiful and kind lady who is now the lead of our small troop. She directed me to place another cc for two more members, and they fit in perfectly and formed tight bonds as a group to cover all areas of my home. There was a pre-conjure a few years after that who was pretty insistent that he needed to be spirit bound so he could travel everywhere with me. The last gargoyle is an ice gargoyle who has healing, along with protection, magick and helps out the protective team who deals with the negative energy and spirit removal.

*They all seem to like cake and anything chocolate and like to share it as a group, they like to do this every year on Halloween in celebration.
*They love marble, granite, and metal like stones and I'm still looking for the perfect ones for them.
*They love statues of gargoyles around the house.
*My first gargoyle likes to manifest as a bat and likes to look at bees.
*My lady gargoyle likes stuffed animals and likes to rest in one for hugs.
*The ice gargoyle likes ice pops.
*The twins, as we all call them, like carmel popcorn and holiday themed cookies.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:44 pm In my life there are 6 amazing gargoyles; five are male and there is one tough as nails lady who runs the whole show. She is fiercely protective of her home ground which extends into the astral for quite a bit. She works closely with my first who is part of the head for the protection team for guarding the stationary astral space around my home. I have another team for traveling and astral journeys, and another protection group strictly for dealing with removing unruly unbounds. One of the male gargoyles is on the traveling team, but the others usually guard the home ground.

The first gargoyle who came into my life had a lot of issues to wade through with my volkh. He was such a helper and kicked some major tail, but about a year after he came he urged me to place a sra order for another gargoyle and along came the beautiful and kind lady who is now the lead of our small troop. She directed me to place another cc for two more members, and they fit in perfectly and formed tight bonds as a group to cover all areas of my home. There was a pre-conjure a few years after that who was pretty insistent that he needed to be spirit bound so he could travel everywhere with me. The last gargoyle is an ice gargoyle who has healing, along with protection, magick and helps out the protective team who deals with the negative energy and spirit removal.

*They all seem to like cake and anything chocolate and like to share it as a group, they like to do this every year on Halloween in celebration.
*They love marble, granite, and metal like stones and I'm still looking for the perfect ones for them.
*The twins, as we all call them, like carmel popcorn and holiday themed cookies.
This is so great! I loved reading your post. Your team sounds amazing and I loved reading about the things they like. I wonder if cake is a common like for gargoyles?
You mentioned metal like stones. I wonder how they would like meteorite? I have a very large heavy cold meteorite sitting in my Magick chest . I can't sleep with it because I have dreams where I'm flying way too fast and out of control through different worlds and my brain feels fried..lol but I imagine for a gargoyle they would love it.
Your ice gargoyle sounds incredible, was this conjure available through CH?
Thank you for sharing ❤️

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:33 pm
draco_star898 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:44 pm In my life there are 6 amazing gargoyles; five are male and there is one tough as nails lady who runs the whole show. She is fiercely protective of her home ground which extends into the astral for quite a bit. She works closely with my first who is part of the head for the protection team for guarding the stationary astral space around my home. I have another team for traveling and astral journeys, and another protection group strictly for dealing with removing unruly unbounds. One of the male gargoyles is on the traveling team, but the others usually guard the home ground.

This is so great! I loved reading your post. Your team sounds amazing and I loved reading about the things they like. I wonder if cake is a common like for gargoyles?
You mentioned metal like stones. I wonder how they would like meteorite? I have a very large heavy cold meteorite sitting in my Magick chest . I can't sleep with it because I have dreams where I'm flying way too fast and out of control through different worlds and my brain feels fried..lol but I imagine for a gargoyle they would love it.
Your ice gargoyle sounds incredible, was this conjure available through CH?
Thank you for sharing ❤️
My troop seems to have a serious sweet tooth in general, but I'm unsure if its a common gargoyle trait or not, lol. For me gargoyles have a very grounding energy and that energy seems to mimic grounding stones and in general everyone seems to be fond of the more metallic variety, but some enjoy granites and marble. I kind of get a neutral feel from them with meteorites, where as, my astral and star angel go ga ga over any and all meteorites. But every single gargoyle is different so yours might adore the energy of your meteorite. I know I'd love it, I love that type of energy.

My ice gargoyle buddy is from dolphinwings on facebook, she has amazing spirit friends she connects with, all my friends I have adopted from her have been absolutely wonderful.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Just wanted to share a picture of my lovely girl. :) (Smoke)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:23 pm Just wanted to share a picture of my lovely girl. :) (Smoke)

That is quite a clear manifestation, so cute!😊
I used to take pics of incense smoke and ask spirits to manifest in the smoke when I started keeping spirits, then for some reason I stopped. I want to try again, let´s see if any of my companions will show up.

Return to “Gargoyle”