acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hi there. Thank you for coming to read my post ☺️😋

While I meditate, I always make an intent each time to sense energies. I do this to help me dissolve some blocks, and also to keep blocks from happening due to me inadvertently closing down from the discomfort. (Something I've done in the past).

I'm very sensitive and my entire life I have been on and off with my abilities. In the past, when I would open up even just a bit, it bursts open even further and I would react with discomfort and shut it off. I used to not be able to sleep near a wall because I would hear the electricity running through the wires in the wall. Had to sleep with my bed in the middle of the room, people thought I was strange because of this. I learned how to manage it, fine tune it.. But it took me decades of open shut open shut, and learning on my own, without a teacher.
Lately I've been practicing shielding a lot, and grounding.

visualizing and telepathy is a strong ability of mine so I've been consciously working on keeping things open, as safely as one can.
Every time I meditate I invite my spirits to join me. I usually hold grounding and connecting stones, and wear their vessels. Most of my vessels are rings. I feel the energy pulsing very strongly, buzzing, tingling, electrical, hot, warm, airy. In my hands and on my fingers only where the vessels and spelled stones are. but lately it has begun to pulse and get so hot that Its almost too much. My fingers begin to ache really hard. I've spoken with my spirits about this and they said I'm sensitive.
I don't want to cause another shutting down. So I stayed in the meditations and tried to just feel it and relax. It helped but each time I start a new meditation it seems to start out stronger than the previous time. I purposely stay longer without stopping the meditation, because I don't want to block.
How does one balance whatever this is, while also not creating a block?
It literally feels like my fingers are about to pop. And while I appreciate my gifts opening up, I know the human psyche can be quickly reactive, and from my past experience of off and on x30, I just don't want to do that again.
Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to keep my fingers and hands from doing this, without closing down?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My only though are do you have to wear your spirited vessels on your body during meditation?

Maybe placing them near yourself maybe better for your energy and less harmful or blocking to your mind.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:17 am My only though are do you have to wear your spirited vessels on your body during meditation?

Maybe placing them near yourself maybe better for your energy and less harmful or blocking to your mind.
Hmm.. I will try this today. Usually I only take them off when I'm cooking or washing.
Though I would like to be able to face this issue without using a bandage method. I am seeking to fine tune my sensing abilities.
Thank you Chavah 😊

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

We have energy channels that energetically look a lot like our nervous system, and we have energy centers/chakras, both of these can get overwhelmed or blocked quite easily when we first start working with outside energies, especially in the beginning. It sounds like you are having a build up of energies in your hand chakras and they are having a hard time moving this energy along by themselves without direction. How do you work with energy? Do you try and pull it up into your energy system and cycle it through your chakras? Do you channel it out into the environment or into something like a crystal? Are you just letting it build? You need to do something with the collected energies bc letting it collect and sit and pool might be overwhelming your hand chakras and causing it to overload a bit.

I would release the already gathered energy first by visualizing it flowing out of your hands and dissipating into the environment. Then I would do a cleansing on your entire energy system in whatever way you like (I like listening to guided meditations,) then use visualization to start moving channeled energy around your energy channels bc practice with energy and gradually upping how much you can channel from outside sources is the only way to not accidentally create blockages. Remember to release the energy after you are done by grounding so it doesn't build up and cause issues. Any point that you are using to draw energy in, whether it is your hands or any other point (I tend to use my crown chakra a lot,) can become very sensitive from all this new energy and feel pain. Especially in the beginning when you are first really starting to interact with outside energies like from spells or spirits.

Being energy sensitive is a blessing, but it requires a bit of maintenance to keep it running smoothly bc our energy systems tend to be a bit more sensitive to overwhelm due to us deliberately pulling energies into ourselves bc we are drawn to feeling it. Everyone should be doing maintenance on their energetic system but if you are not drawn to channeling energies you won't need to practice this much fine tuning on your channels. Different energetic needs for different abilities; like clairvoyant people tend to need to keep their chakras from storing psychic feedback and images, our chakras hold onto psychic memories and they can build up and cause a blockage too. Stuff like this can get pretty detailed.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:44 pm We have energy channels that energetically look a lot like our nervous system, and we have energy centers/chakras, both of these can get overwhelmed or blocked quite easily when we first start working with outside energies, especially in the beginning. It sounds like you are having a build up of energies in your hand chakras and they are having a hard time moving this energy along by themselves without direction. How do you work with energy? Do you try and pull it up into your energy system and cycle it through your chakras? Do you channel it out into the environment or into something like a crystal? Are you just letting it build? You need to do something with the collected energies bc letting it collect and sit and pool might be overwhelming your hand chakras and causing it to overload a bit.

I would release the already gathered energy first by visualizing it flowing out of your hands and dissipating into the environment. Then I would do a cleansing on your entire energy system in whatever way you like (I like listening to guided meditations,) then use visualization to start moving channeled energy around your energy channels bc practice with energy and gradually upping how much you can channel from outside sources is the only way to not accidentally create blockages. Remember to release the energy after you are done by grounding so it doesn't build up and cause issues. Any point that you are using to draw energy in, whether it is your hands or any other point (I tend to use my crown chakra a lot,) can become very sensitive from all this new energy and feel pain. Especially in the beginning when you are first really starting to interact with outside energies like from spells or spirits.

Being energy sensitive is a blessing, but it requires a bit of maintenance to keep it running smoothly bc our energy systems tend to be a bit more sensitive to overwhelm due to us deliberately pulling energies into ourselves bc we are drawn to feeling it. Everyone should be doing maintenance on their energetic system but if you are not drawn to channeling energies you won't need to practice this much fine tuning on your channels. Different energetic needs for different abilities; like clairvoyant people tend to need to keep their chakras from storing psychic feedback and images, our chakras hold onto psychic memories and they can build up and cause a blockage too. Stuff like this can get pretty detailed.
This is incredible Draco, and exactly what I was looking for! I don't spend enough time working with pushing energies. Sounds like I need to do more than just sense energies and let things build , thank you! 😁😁 Though I do have a grounding and cleansing visualization, I don't think it affects the parts in my hands. So I will work your suggestions! It feels right!
Thank you so much 😁❤️

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Draco, that is brilliant advice! I need to start doing this because when I am trying to work with my vessels, spirits or spells, my hands feel like they are burning. The longer I hold them, the hotter they get. I was trying to bring the energy inwards instead of pushing it outwards. I am going to give pushing a try!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”