You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

\./ I have been given such a HUGE honor 🎖 and I am in awe, wonder, and so excited!

Zeus has come through for me! The awesome, amazing, King of the gods came through for me!! This excitement also comes with a bit of nervous anxiety. Not a negative thing...

Speaking with the King of Olympus is a bit overwhelming! I don't want to be disrespectful in anyway. How do I address Him? Your Majesty?

Does anyone have any tips for me?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

For me the CH recommended foundations for a relationship with a bound spirit companion: respect, friendship & admiration hold true equally for one that is an immortal.

If you have a CH RA Immortal binding of Zeus (ie if it was originally conjured and bound by CH and not another seller), they have essentially 'negotiated' the agreement with that god to be a lifelong companion for you as a bound spirit. I mean that is the way the conjuring and binding will have been done, in my way of looking at it.

So you're not starting with a blank slate. Zeus has already agreed to this companion binding.

I have probably half a dozen immortal bindings, 2 of which are Greek. I treat them as part of my spirit family but keep to the CH offerings, suggestions etc. By that I mean I don't bring in practices from outside of spirit keeping. I do have the Immortal commune offering & stone that CH sells and offer that too.

see also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=zeus

As a side note, I've worked with the Greek deities for a long time using a non-spirit keeping system, a form of mind magic, in which the deities' energy fields and personalities etc are contacted non-ceremonially. Ceremonial deity interaction isn't the only way to go.

But respect definitely is...just as with all of our bound spirit companions.

I think deities have got used to being treated as gods / immortals and the special respect that goes with that, so maintaining that attitude makes sense. I have an Indian deity binding and use a well known mantra for that one and their title in Sanskrit, just to connect (not as a spiritual practice with them), as I think they respond well to that.

One thing I do is to compartmentalise the different spiritual systems I work with. So I interact with a CH Greek immortal binding as I would with a CH spirit companion and, when I work with the same Greek deity using the mind magic system, I relate to it/them entirely that way. I don't mix the two.

It makes sense to me to do this but I realise other people will have a mix of different approaches from me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:45 am For me the CH recommended foundations for a relationship with a bound spirit companion: respect, friendship & admiration hold true equally for one that is an immortal.

If you have a CH RA Immortal binding of Zeus (ie if it was originally conjured and bound by CH and not another seller), they have essentially 'negotiated' the agreement with that god to be a lifelong companion for you as a bound spirit. I mean that is the way the conjuring and binding will have been done, in my way of looking at it.

So you're not starting with a blank slate. Zeus has already agreed to this companion binding.

I have probably half a dozen immortal bindings, 2 of which are Greek. I treat them as part of my spirit family but keep to the CH offerings, suggestions etc. By that I mean I don't bring in practices from outside of spirit keeping. I do have the Immortal commune offering & stone that CH sells and offer that too.

As a side note, I've worked with the Greek deities for a long time using a non-spirit keeping system, a form of mind magic, in which the deities' energy fields and personalities etc are contacted non-ceremonially. Ceremonial deity interaction isn't the only way to go.

I think deities have got used to being treated as gods / immortals and the special respect that goes with that, so maintaining that attitude makes sense. I have an Indian deity binding and use a well known mantra for that one and their title in Sanskrit, just to connect (not as a spiritual practice with them), as I think they respond well to that.

One thing I do is to compartmentalise the different spiritual systems I work with. So I interact with a CH Greek immortal binding as I would with a CH spirit companion and, when I work with the same Greek deity using the mind magic system, I relate to it/them entirely that way. I don't mix the two.

It makes sense to me to do this but I realise other people will have a mix of different approaches from me.
Hello Lewk!

I am on my laptop at then moment. I wanted to respond before switching back to my cell phone. I just realized that people have that information you told me once about. I was so puzzled! Anyway lol...

I am actually getting the portal from Billy Bladez. I have just been bound to a Prosperity Faery today, and the portal for Zeus will be tomorrow. In the write up, it says that Zeus wants regular communication along with fresh fruit whenever it is available.

Verbal communication is not my strong suit. I feel silly at times attempting to speak. I have to say things slowly because I tend to mumble. I would feel quite embarrassed if the King of Olympus had to tell me to repeat myself or to speak louder. There are times that mispronounce things without meaning to.

Which reminds me, can not pronouncing words cause issues with portals or spells? I have found myself redoing spells because I didn't say something correctly.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I wouldn't think that is was that difficult to relate and relax with an immortal. I have over 10 in my keep. More then half of it I called into them with my command Vessel. Whether it's working out or not is a question. On the plus side, all of mine working with me in a subtle leading ways. Only my Astraea is vocal with me. Athena has her presence with me and leads me silently. Asclepius heals in a miracles way and lead me to get my queen 👑 Golden High Elfect...I could just go on and on. Try to be yourself. They love tough as you are. After all they are Immortals. They can change you if they want something new in you to emerge.
Metheus North wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:49 am
Lewk wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:45 am For me the CH recommended foundations for a relationship with a bound spirit companion: respect, friendship & admiration hold true equally for one that is an immortal.

Hello Lewk!

I am on my laptop at then moment. I wanted to respond before switching back to my cell phone. I just realized that people have that information you told me once about. I was so puzzled! Anyway lol...

I am actually getting the portal from Billy Bladez. I have just been bound to a Prosperity Faery today, and the portal for Zeus will be tomorrow. In the write up, it says that Zeus wants regular communication along with fresh fruit whenever it is available.

Verbal communication is not my strong suit. I feel silly at times attempting to speak. I have to say things slowly because I tend to mumble. I would feel quite embarrassed if the King of Olympus had to tell me to repeat myself or to speak louder. There are times that mispronounce things without meaning to.

Which reminds me, can not pronouncing words cause issues with portals or spells? I have found myself redoing spells because I didn't say something correctly.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:49 am [...] the portal for Zeus will be tomorrow. In the write up, it says that Zeus wants regular communication along with fresh fruit whenever it is available.

If in doubt ask the seller, is the rule.

I'm not the resident expert but....

I think it's quite standard with spirit keeping to simply talk to the being, as you would with a friend. This can be talking to them mentally ('telepathy')...or out loud, especially if this is explicitly recommended by the seller.

And the simplest thing is to talk to them about your hopes and wishes for the day ahead; invite them to help you with that.

I guess daily contact, even if just like that, will count as regular communication.

I think the opposite would be to just have a deity binding/portal there and think 'job done' and hardly ever contact them. So 'regular' sounds like a way of being considerate / a kind of care for the Immortal.

It may sound counter-intuitive but I think there's absolutely no need to be anxious about the apparent lowliness of a Keeper talking to an Immortal / a God...even the chief of a legendarily famous pantheon. It sounds like you have the respect thing front and centre, so you're unlikely to be disrespectful.

The main thing - in my opinion - is to be sincere, be clear what you mean and Zeus will surely get it. (If you're unsure, confused, unclear about something, just be clear in your own mind that you're unsure and/or unclear...if that makes sense.)

Wanting to get it right is only natural but I think Zeus will not be quite so difficult to relate to as you might think. It's been said many time before but spirits - and deities - see things from a different viewpoint than us living humans. They may well be more concerned with something more important than stumbling over words.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

It could happen, that Zeus will ask you to speak up and make yourself clear, but because he wants to challenge you to step out of your comfort zone. Immortals and deities interacting with humans aren't interested in humiliation but progress. They won't ask things you're not capable of. They wouldn't agree to a binding, if there was anything not working out between you.
He agreed to make a connection with you, so he's sure things will work out fine. ;)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Immortals”