Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: shaddow seer
Zodiac:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b48jceAT5z5b7hDj7 watch slosly every vid has atleast a little somthing to goo you nhot going to see solid figures jumping at you in light there very hard to see. almost transparent slightly white or dark depending on the light or angle. watch for movement they are jump sparatic mover so look for quick consistent movement some times you dont realize what ur seeing till u see it even i have to watch some vids multiple times to see it an i know what to look for. just watch intently and closely dont skim most vids are not super obviouse but there is alot in there that is lmk

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hello!

I am so sorry that your life has become so affected by this. Unfortunately, the video quality for me, along with some of the lighting made it difficult to distinguish anything. I saw speckles of light, almost static?

Someone with better eyesight may be able to help? I suggest, as the Moderator has, and get a mental health check up. I would also like to say that getting checked out doesn't mean you are being called 'crazy'. People who are determined to have some sort of mental illness and given a diagnosis just means that there is an imbalance. Think of it like diabetes, it's an imbalance of insulin. I could go on forever about the biology but....mental health care has changed quite a bit these past few years. At least get checked out by professionals just to rule everything out.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

bschroe343433 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:30 am https://photos.app.goo.gl/b48jceAT5z5b7hDj7 watch slosly every vid has atleast a little somthing to goo you nhot going to see solid figures jumping at you in light there very hard to see. almost transparent slightly white or dark depending on the light or angle. watch for movement they are jump sparatic mover so look for quick consistent movement some times you dont realize what ur seeing till u see it even i have to watch some vids multiple times to see it an i know what to look for. just watch intently and closely dont skim most vids are not super obviouse but there is alot in there that is lmk
you may wanna curate your videos a little better before showing it to the public. one of the videos have you using a racial slur in a text exchange with a friend. also your name is out there for the public to see and so are the names of your friends, along with their photos...

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”